Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wexy123

VIP Member
If she did meet so many followers how did she introduce him? Like if I'm with my husband and we come across someone I know and he doesn't , id do a quick introduction "Mary" this is "John". "John" , "Mary" and I used to work together/went to school together. Did she spend the whole time calling him 'mike/Michael '
She met no followers the clown! She a sad sad woman, comes home to sit down and send questions to herself to make herself look popular. So popular that she couldn't even say she was in center parcs until she left in case someone spotted or reported the groomer. Only home then and straight into Aldi to take photos 🙄🙄 Of all the insta fools this one is the most pathetic of them all.

Reactions: 5

Wexy123

VIP Member
Ah ja

Ah jayus Christ almighty go to the doctor klarissa will you , get a brain scan please because there's obviously a calculator stuck in your head and nothing else.
She's obsessed with loosing followers.
There's the evidence you need to get her off Instagram hit her where it hurts unfollow her.
I unfollowed her way back and then followed her from my business account just so I can see all her sneaky links and keep reporting her 😂😂😂
I love how she never did her competition winner before she left 🙄 And no comment from her bestie made in callow, something definitely happened there, cos all they were short of was riding each other at one stage

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
I more so even wanted to say why promote this when the blind was in children’s bedrooms? This is unsafe and unsanitary and I’m pretty sure not what the product is intended for so when damage occurs to others fabric blinds Mr Price will be in firing line for promoting it for this usage 🤢 in fairness the seem to be shooting out all sorts of gimps atm, must have a new social media intern that’s shooting them in the foot shouting out nonce households 😳

Dubdoll14

Took me ages to see it aswell, she's unreal, I report them all so when the ASAI get to her there will be plenty of evidence of her shady work
An that’s impossible to see , but when you’re a nonce supporter you know how to lie and cheat your way

Cpeople

VIP Member
About fucking time 👏 👏 👏
Not a prayer she's going to stay off Instagram.
She done this before and started messaging herself, aww don't leave I love your page, your honesty, your so down to earth.
Please stay klarissa your the only real one I watch on here hun.
Only for you I'd missed so many bargains..
bla,bla,...
Wait for it up will pop a ALDI picture.
3 years is a long time to be annoying people with the tagging.
She is about the same level as a child with a tin whistle to all them big accounts she's tagged for 3 embarrassing years and got nothing.
Merry Christmas klarissa ya filthy animal.

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
Oh dear God another 4 stories so far today 🤦‍♀️ Some break she's having. No wonder she's losing followers the way she's going on. Big spiel about how she's taking a break from social media, and she's flat out on her stories ever since 😂😂😂 How embarrassing can you get. And mentioning made in callow this morning when it was said here yesterday that something happened with the 2 of them.Sure you might aswell give tattle a shout out Klarissa you're over here that much 😂😂

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
It happened! She got a PR package from Ella and Jo, before they announced the new product.

Klarissa had is less than 24 hours and she has it up on stories she's buying more because it is "that good".... she knows that after 24 hours!

It's a SPF facial mist... Klarissa must have been spraying it under her pits if she's already repurchasing 🤣
Well it’s confirmed, Ella and Jo support a nonce lover. I thought they knew her background and wouldn’t associate with her, shame they did now 😔 I wonder are they aware

Wexy123

VIP Member
Commented under Kieran corrigan post about electric car anyone see? She got snotty replies back from them 😂
Oh Jesus Orna was smart with her wasn't she 😂😂😂😂 Klarissa is probably too thick to realise though, she probably thinks they love her 😂😂😂

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Oh she finally public I can view her on instanavigation
So nothing has changed she stocking up on mini eggs they the new purple snack for the next 2 months

So she shares a video of someone saying how dangerous mini eggs are for infants
But next story she says this is why I be eating the 1kg to myself
Ehhhhh don’t your kids jump up on the kitchen counters To get to the press??
Didn’t one of them burn themselves so you said with that magic rubber
So how you going to stop that getting to a bag of chocolate??
Your just full of shite
Also amber springs has turned into a kip the last 2 years as the likes of her and her animals are let loose and they bring every 2nd wannabe for a free to stay
The 1kg bags of mini eggs are €18!!!!! What a waster.....

• Wow

Slmn2021

And couldn’t help herself, posted today details of a parcel received. No way will
She be able to stay away

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Does anyone know if thisisyou, the one who gifted her the passport holder for "michael" 😂 was informed about Klarissa?? Klarissa tagged her and she's shared klarissa to her stories so wondering does she know about her and is turning a blind eye or was she never informed?
Hold on a minute, she didn’t get a company to gift a personalised passport with “Michael” on it did she? 😳 has she lost her god damn mind? If he has legally change his name it’s public record too

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
Caroline has unfollowed klarissa but klarissa is still following Caroline
---
Klarissa also has some new followers but I presume it's because she was talked about on Burps thread, so some people have followed her out of pure disgust from hearing about her

Wexy123

VIP Member
Jesus I should have tagged you in my post so people could see her and his face! I never thought to sorry!
Oh no worries at all, glad you brought her up on Burps thread though, the more people that know about her and him the better!

• Heart

Leasha

I just hate that, someone shouting from the rooftops about a charity or cause, but don't donate themselves.....

Leasha

"You will not believe the price of these"......

"Aren't these gorgeous"

Blank screen with a sneeky AF links, so you click in and then if you buy off that site within 30 days Sneeky Klarissa gets money 💰

It boils my blood!

Her profile looks very fishy, her profile pic, her name, her bio all gone all that's left is... drumroll.... an Ella and Jo link 😂😂

I hope all the reporting to the ASAI is catching up on her..... or better yet, the Revenue and Social Welfare. We'd hate to see Klarissa lose her fraudulent One Parent Family payment with all its perks.

Slmn2021

Transpired they were in a lodge along the same line as us, couldn’t make it up!! Walked past them a few times, he really looks like he isn’t the full shilling. She is a lot smaller, height wise, than I imagined. But typical, she wasn’t even able to wait till she got home, started to post as she drove out of the place.

Cpeople

VIP Member
Where is this one getting the money to buy Veja’s which are what…€165 a pair. Five children and no job.
It's called bleeding the system and rubbing it up in people's faces on social media.
Look at it like this money in!!!
Weekly payment for 5 kid's + one adult.
Her disability payment.
Creep only works 3 days a week so working family payment.
Medical cards all round.
No mortgage or so she maintains
Children's allowance probably the guts of €1000.
She drives a fairly old bashed up car.
They don't go outside the door.
They kids get only the basic things they need.
Look at the life they live, school, shop, her mother's house, the lake, on repeat every day.
And I won't make this any longer by going into the fashion and house style because well that's utter Shite.

• Angry