Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
⚠ 📢 🚨 Donegal Daddy and Lisa Jordan still follow Klarissa! ⚠ 📢 🚨

Is there a thread for Donegal Daddy?
So does Stephen cowboy Kelly. I really thought he would delete her fairly fast once he was informed about her but i just checked and he's still following her, very disappointing

Reactions: 2
Oh. My. God.

I didn't think even Klarissa could stoop so slow. She's only gone and copied the Group Hug reel from saoirseandmama

I. Am. Speechless.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Oh. My. God.

I didn't think even Klarissa could stoop so slow. She's only gone and copied the Group Hug reel from saoirseandmama

I. Am. Speechless.
I’m blocked but did she recreate content from Saoirse’s page with her own kids or reshare the content from the page? 😳

Oh. My. God.

I. Am. Speechless.
She's actually sick in the head, anything for content. Another thing that she will lose followers for but the big dope will get a few comments telling her how lovely it is and she will be thrilled with herself the big headed freak. Absolutely disgusting to copy Saoirses families reel, and they are burying that poor little girl today.

Klarissa I know well that you read here, you're the lowest of the low, pure scum.
---
I’m blocked but did she recreate content from Saoirse’s page with her own kids or reshare the content from the page? 😳
There's a reel that's widely known from Saoirses page that the family all join a group hug one by one in slow motion, it's beautiful.
Klarissa has today set her camera up and has the kids running to her one by one in slow motion and ending in a group hug with them all. and captioned it "blessed". The first thing I thought of when I saw it was the famous reel on Saoirses page. She's one twisted woman

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She's actually sick in the head, anything for content. Another thing that she will lose followers for but the big dope will get a few comments telling her how lovely it is and she will be thrilled with herself the big headed freak. Absolutely disgusting to copy Saoirses families reel, and they are burying that poor little girl today.

Klarissa I know well that you read here, you're the lowest of the low, pure scum.
---

There's a reel that's widely known from Saoirses page that the family all join a group hug one by one in slow motion, it's beautiful.
Klarissa has today set her camera up and has the kids running to her one by one in slow motion and ending in a group hug with them all. and captioned it "blessed". The first thing I thought of when I saw it was the famous reel on Saoirses page. She's one twisted woman
She is sick….like widely known from Saoirse page and not a “trend”? So she copied the reel then posted it today, after the little girl was buried yday and her poor mammy has to deal with Mother’s Day today?! While this groomer lover brags she has her 5 kids in the copied reel. Wow. That’s lower than I thought she could sink…..😳

• Wow
She is sick….like widely known from Saoirse page and not a “trend”? So she copied the reel then posted it today, after the little girl was buried yday and her poor mammy has to deal with Mother’s Day today?! While this groomer lover brags she has her 5 kids in the copied reel. Wow. That’s lower than I thought she could sink…..😳
Shes only being buried today to make it worse 😔 mass started at 2!

• Wow
I don't know if its a trend, I've only ever seen the one from Saoirses page, and more so than ever over the last few days since the little angel passed, lots of people have been sharing it. Now maybe it is a trend, but I don't think anyone else would be as sick in the head as Klarissa to make their own one today of all days

Shes only being buried today to make it worse 😔 mass started at 2!
Oh no I saw it on trishas page posted yday so thought it was then my apologies 😔 Even worse now, Klarrisa is a big bleeping nonce loving bleep!
---
I don't know if its a trend, I've only ever seen the one from Saoirses page, and more so than ever over the last few days since the little angel passed, lots of people have been sharing it. Now maybe it is a trend, but I don't think anyone else would be as sick in the head as Klarissa to make their own one today of all days
Totally agree, anything bleeping else could have been shared if she feels so “blessed”

She's the most horrible bleep of an animal, she's a disgrace to the female society.
How anyone doesn't message her and let her know she's a disgusting person I don't know.
As for them mentioned that's are still following her one telling them isn't enough several people messaging them is better than one .

• Heart
Psycho is gone private again 🙄 everytime she's called out here she goes private....Hi Klarissa 👋

Psycho is gone private again 🙄 everytime she's called out here she goes private....Hi Klarissa 👋
That's how sick she really is, just when you thought well she's a weirdo lover, but she's also one nasty piece of work.
How can people not see through her even the ones who don't know about her love of child grooming. How can they continue to follow this horrible person.

That's how sick she really is, just when you thought well she's a weirdo lover, but she's also one nasty piece of work.
How can people not see through her even the ones who don't know about her love of child grooming. How can they continue to follow this horrible person.
She's down a few followers (again) so her little set up fake reel didn't do her any favors. A friend of mine who follows her said to me the other day that she was going to unfollow her because she's sick of everything being "AF" and having to actually click on the link to see what she's talking about. She does a story of a blank screen and writes on it "Look at these what a bargain" and then posts the link for what she's talking about and people have to click the link (which is an AF) to see what the bargain is. People are getting wise to her carry on.

Reactions: 6
She's down a few followers (again) so her little set up fake reel didn't do her any favors. A friend of mine who follows her said to me the other day that she was going to unfollow her because she's sick of everything being "AF" and having to actually click on the link to see what she's talking about. She does a story of a blank screen and writes on it "Look at these what a bargain" and then posts the link for what she's talking about and people have to click the link (which is an AF) to see what the bargain is. People are getting wise to her carry on.
I've said this before I can imagine she's an intimidating prick in regards that child, who's now a grown woman.
Can't you just picture her big Sly head if she meet that girl now.
One day this will come back to haunt her especially after making a mock of that poor little girl who died and her family.
Sick horrific animal.
She's certainly not human..................😡

Exactly, she's a sneeky witch.

What's stopping her from taking a screenshot of the "bargain" and yeah, sure, AF link it IF the viewer wants to go and buy it. But the sneeky blank screen you have to click on the link to see what she talking about and not only that but she'll make money if you buy from ANYTHING from that website for the next 30 days.

Exactly, she's a sneeky witch.

What's stopping her from taking a screenshot of the "bargain" and yeah, sure, AF link it IF the viewer wants to go and buy it. But the sneeky blank screen you have to click on the link to see what she talking about and not only that but she'll make money if you buy from ANYTHING from that website for the next 30 days.
I'm delighted people see through it though, it wasn't as obvious when she started it but now every day there's a sneaky link in there somewhere. Delighted to see her followers trickling off one by one

Reactions: 4
But the sneeky blank screen you have to click on the link to see what she talking about and not only that but she'll make money if you buy from ANYTHING from that website for the next 30 days.
Silent creeper on this thread but you can make sure she doesn't gain a cent even if you buy from her AF links within the 30 days if you delete your cookies associated with the site 🤣 one way of making sure these wankers don't make a cent from us 🤣