Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats on special in ALDI this morning, use to pick up the leaflet but to save on the recycling and I let klarissa have the job. But I sacked her because you couldn't believe.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whats on special in ALDI this morning, use to pick up the leaflet but to save on the recycling and I let klarissa have the job. But I sacked her because you couldn't believe.
Where we live it's quiet a distance from the nearest Tesco.....so at times before being blocked used to look at her stories alright to see if it was ever worth goin there 🙈 🙉😂

• Haha
Where we live it's quiet a distance from the nearest Tesco.....so at times before being blocked used to look at her stories alright to see if it was ever worth goin there 🙈 🙉😂
Oh I hear you 🤣🤣 she did show everything that wasn't out the back in the store rooms.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Stop that you, she’ll see this and spin it as her “fans” needing her to return

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does she ever talk about her breakfast station😂
That was only one day attention, I'd say nobody reacted to it. Well anyone who has kids with air a brain🧠 wouldn't be setting up one off them. As I said Air a brain 🧠. So we moved on to magic erasers that no brains klarissa left for the kids to play with when she'd her head glued to the phone and apparently the said child burnt it's chin. More lies.

Reactions: 2
No stop it
If she had friends they would tell her to sort herself out
But since she has none she is just let wild
Ya know your right!!! If she'd anyone at all she'd not be craving attention from people who have absolutely no reason to be shown her any response. Like 5 years she's tagging influencers she'd be better joining the community services or a fas scheme. She's to be pityed she's lost, she only knows how to stand by him, sleep with him and hide him from the world. An awful case .

I see Caroline Bailey is giving her a shoutout, I wonder is she aware of creepy Kealy?
Screenshot_20231212-013607_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
I see Caroline Bailey is giving her a shoutout, I wonder is she aware of creepy Kealy?
View attachment 2624735
She’s her own shadey tit to be worrying about with her insurance claim and head banging on stage all over burps insta, shouting out a nonce supporter seems about right behaviour for someone who pals around with a bigot (Keith O’Connor regarding his tweets about gay people, Down syndrome people, fat people, travellers) it’s on Sarah Burps wiki

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is
I just checked and it's gone now, she must have realised she's sharing a nonce supporters page the dope
Is she still following the her as in Caroline following her favourite grooming friend on Instagram

Can you still see this on Carolines story
Just checked now and it's gone, someone must of informed her. Can someone who isn't blocked check if she still follows her?
---
She’s her own shadey tit to be worrying about with her insurance claim and head banging on stage all over burps insta, shouting out a nonce supporter seems about right behaviour for someone who pals around with a bigot (Keith O’Connor regarding his tweets about gay people, Down syndrome people, fat people, travellers) it’s on Sarah Burps wiki
Oh I know all too well about Burp and Teet, her and Jen turn a blind eye to it all!