Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheDog

Best say hi btw! I’ve been stalking the site for a while under my real name! But realised that it’s better to have a pseudonym with the amount of hate I’m about to spout about this crooked bent bitch.
The holiday to Portugal has pushed me over the edge with these cunts. I’ve worked my balls of to pay all my debts to avoid bankruptcy over the last 4 years, had my cocktail bar shut down because of COVID, and this trollop thinks she’s abided by lockdown rules and done the same as every uk citizen.
Fuck you Price. Seriously fuck you. You fucking Scum bag. And all your followers on insta to. Stupid bastards. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

but Hey girls!!!! (And boys)

the dog 🐾

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Interesting post in the last hour on Lucky7 IG stories?
Ohh. This is getting well good.

I think the people she has treated like shite and has thrown under the bus have had enough!

If I were a journo I be well on the phone to them pronto offering money for stories.

If they have signed NDAs they are probs not watertight. I've signed loads and you can wriggle out of most on technicalities if they haven't been professionally written. Also I'm sure she'll have breached them. I can't imagine Skanky will have paid a professional to write them. Probably Apostle Amy from her Iron Lung wrote them full of bad grammar and spelling mistakes.

I've got my son to type this as I've dictated what to type but he said "What in the hell is this and who are these looneys? I've got my dissertation to finish and you are dragging me away for this, which is nothing short of a debarcle".

I whimper brandishing my broken paw but he's having none of it so I'm back to typing with my 2 thumbs, being assisted by Dane Bowers big toe who Big Sid rescued from "The Valley of the Damned" on Jurrassic Cunt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Many thanks. I thought we Krustie's were important enough to get a title mention 👍😊

Here goes....theme park without the kids, hair extensions again, Crawl's Gucci babygro, Henlle Hall with some of the kids, 5 of them in a lodge clearly advertised for 4. Blade caged up in Harvey's garden, more trips to nail bars, Harv went to the dentist, more lying 'documentaries' on Steph's Sick Bag, sperm or no sperm, steroid use, IVF, can't wear heels (pictured wearing heels), Crawl sold a car 🚗, we'd like to see her in this car 🚓, not so lucky 7 exploiting Harvey without Katie's knowledge 🤥🤥, court delayed, Junior had Covid but is now better, bath bombs, eyelashes, leggings all 'wipe up' deals, eating plop kitchen to be 'elfy innit, and to conclude NOTHING IS KATIE'S FAULT, phew, I'm knackered now 😰

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Whatever crap they throw out today, it will be borrrrrrrrring 🥱😴. Every single thing she does now is borrrrrrrrring. We've seen, heard, read it allllllllll before. The crap stunts she pulls to keep people reading are getting more & more desperate. She is well past her use by date & she knows it.

Image being on a 'relaxing holiday' abroad & spending the entire time stuck to your bloody phone. Pair of cunts desperate to see a response to their constant stream of bullshit. Creating fake profiles to reply to comments 🤪. Deleting anything they don't like. Blocking people who tell the truth. YOU CAN DELETE & BLOCK ALL YOU LIKE, EVERYONE STILL HATES YOU 😂🤣.

THE ONLY THING PEOPLE WANT TO READ ABOUT IS THAT SKANKY BITCH BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE!

You've done a brilliant job of controlling her Crawl. Usually by lunchtime on day 1 of holiday she'd be staging pics in tiny dayglow bikinis with her ridiculous tits barely contained & her fanny & arsehole covered by a bit of dental floss. Looking all sexy with the 80's page 3 poses 🤢😂🤣. And yet here she is, in a shapeless plain black dress, an awful baggy tracksuit, a high collared lacy blouse borrowed from Miss Marple, tacky wig, 'natural' hair greased back?!

KATIE, I REALLY DON'T LIKE YOU. I DON'T LIKE ANYTHING ABOUT YOU. I DON'T LIKE ANYTHING YOU DO. YOU'RE A DREADFUL MUM, A LIAR, A FAKE, A CHEAT, A USER, A DESTROYER BUT EVEN YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE IN A CONTROLLING RELATIONSHIP. CRAWL REALLY IS NOT "THE ONE". GET OUT OF THIS SHAM RELATIONSHIP. YOU'RE FOOLING NOBODY.

And thus concludes my Wednesday morning sermon. Thanks for reading. Have a great day Krustie's 😘

Yes Blue, great article and comments. Wonder if there is any truth in the one about MM being in her mum's name?
99.9% of comments on any article are negative. And that's just the one's that are allowed! I really do think people are sick & tired of her. She is BORING 😴🥱

Pete spoke in his column about Junior sitting exams despite feeling unwell from Covid. Pete quite rightly is proud of him for doing this.
Skanky has not mentioned a word about it. Absolutely nothing that I am aware of. In fact there is no reference to Junior from her & hasn't been for some time. Random thought.... has she been banned from mentioning him at all I wonder? Maybe he & Pete have requested that she leave him out of her circus? He's trying to distance himself from her as much as possible? He is old enough to see her for what she is & want's no part of it anymore? I really feel for him. I cannot imagine how he, as a teenage boy, deals with that thing as a mother 😢.

Whoever wrote that must have been pissing themselves laughing 😳🤣😂.
Glowing? Sleek blond wig? She looks like an absolute bag of crap 🤦.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I'd like to know what kicked off this agency bollox 🤔. There is absolutely no way that she didn't know about his previous dodgy dealings. And she knew full well Harvey was on his books because she'd have put him on! She's somehow in the shit with something & as per usual it's not her fault. I wonder if somehow she is being looked into as regards Harvey? It's clear for everyone to see that he's constantly being exploited. But is there actually anything that can be done to protect him? Is someone trying to stop her making money off him? How is the money from Harvey's clothing range handled? Who has his money? Sooooo many questions. And all lead back to the lying, fake, narcissistic, bankrupt, old has-been 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 25

peeko

VIP Member
Ah Tramp Stamp - got it!

Cancelled awaiting further information from her - she's not playing ball.

Who knows - smoke and mirrors as I always say.
You say she is not playing ball , as you lot know this interests me, and it is serious stuff , The Official receiver is not one of the usual sycophantic people she is dealing with like her fans , TV , press, who believe all her shit , they have Forensic accountants the lot, Every Penny she earns should go to the Receiver, I do not think Bankrupts pay Tax , the Money they would have Paid in Tax goes to the Receiver to pay for the administration of her account ,
So Everything has to be in order , you just don't fuck with these people . For example , at her last hearing The Receiver was concerned about two things , Stolen Jewellery , so the receiver thought that was dodgy , and excessive holidays . She stated her holidays were for work , So the Receiver will want to know every detail ,
who the work was for , if and how much she got paid , Because its his money . and she will have to supply the paperwork. I was going to say I do hope she doesn't think she is cleverer than these people , Bit I do hope these pair of chancers think they are , because there will only be one winner

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Thread #37 suggestion: A bun in the oven - no it's on ya head; that's coz all creepy Crawls swimmers are dead

• Haha
  • Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Here's @Cloud Chaser 's earlier message regarding the impending KP bankruptcy update...

''Morning,

Apologies for being cryptic. Yes, the case is being adjourned to avoid further delays.

Katie is very difficult to get hold of. We all know that she very rarely has either of her phones with her, nor does she ever have access to Carl’s...🙄

Delaying now so everyone, whom will be at the hearing, has equal information is the best way forward.

I’m assuming Katie is now aware of the delay going by the change of theme in her storylines.

I don’t feel that Katie will play ball in anyway shape or form. Dealing with the bankruptcy means putting her past behind her. Katie is not able to do this. Paying her debts will include no longer having a hold over those she owes. For Katie having a hold means she feels in control.

She could have chosen to have turned this into a fairytale where she would have been the heroine. How many lives and businesses would have been thankful for her clearing her debts. Not just the ones that are on the list but also the ones who agreed via a handshake.

6 months have been wasted as Katie couldn’t be located. She simply had to provide an address. Katie has not been able to live and work normally during Covid BUT she still made a living. Now imagine being a creditor who was owed money, there’s a delay due to not being able to serve Katie, then Covid hits... This has been the reality for most.

Katie simply has no awareness of herself or others. She has considerable psycho social issues and many traits of pathological demand avoidance. Her recent behaviour towards Lucky 7 is testament to this as she’s obviously forgotten this story

www.thesun.co.uk

Katie Price furious at 'fame hungry w****' who claims she was 'left £40,000 out of pocket' over late Instagram promotion
KATIE Price is furious she’s been accused of breaking a deal to plug a competition on Instagram. Debbie Sugrue claimed the TV star, 42, and her boyfriend Carl Woods, 32, agreed to promote a c…
www.thesun.co.uk
First James, next Glenn. All they are guilty of is telling the truth and you want to throw them under the bus.

Katie, you bait the children’s fathers hoping they will comment because then you’ll be in demand for an exclusive response. This equals money doesn’t it. But the fathers are doing what’s best for the children’s futures. They are able to think ahead and see the impact their words may have. B&J s friends ask if it’s true their mummy is getting married. Of course Kieron has to explain you are still married. What do you do, you assume he is badmouthing you and attack. Filtering your son so he “looks like Mummy” is incredibly concerning. What is wrong with his beautiful brown eyes? They are his heritage, is he allowed to celebrate this? You are no different to the trolls who edit his image for laughs 😡

Your children ARE NOT extensions of you. They are separate entities. You do not seem to grasp this. Have you ever obtained consent from the children. My children have asked that I do not share their image online and as their parent I have to respect their wishes.

If there is any kind of petition that is desperately needed its one protecting children from being used for You tube/Social media views... especially your children Katie. YOU are putting your children at risk because you are trying to recreate the days where the media would have a bidding war to gain an exclusive. Those days are gone. Enjoy your children for the beautiful human beings they are. Enter their world, put down your phone and look them in their eyes and try to connect before it’s too late.

Tattlers, please be careful with personal photos and details that are shared on here. There are people and programs that can use that image/details and find if there have been other similar photos on other platforms and cross reference info, potentially uncovering your real life Id. Please stay safe.''

• Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I am furious at their audacity and contempt. That cunt Clearblue, on his Instasham, 'bored now with you talking about Bankrupcy, it's boring so bore off. Can I not take my girlfriend on holiday for her birthday?'

Absolute wanker. He hasn't paid!!!

How about the businesses who have lost their livelihoods, possibly businesses, homes, some everything because of that scamming bitch?

Then, to obs try and claim the holiday as work, 'we have Marcello and Ross (who the fuck are they) here, lots of work to do'.

Absolute scamming, lying scum. They have no respect for anyone or anything. I really do dispise these two bastards.

• Angry
  • Heart

WhereisPrecious

Got to bring my son home from hospital today. Cant keep up with thread, moves so fast but I wish all the Krusty Krew well and have an awesome week all, wish all the best on all of you ❤❤❤

• Heart

peeko

VIP Member
This is For my staple. Bloody hard work 🤣 Bit rushed xxxxxxxx

in a villa in Portugal, cole's having a beer,
he said he's not drinking ,but no one can see us here
smoke rising from the barbecue , I took off my hair,
another con trick , I got the Money, Took six hours to be fair .
you see those mugs believe everything , Thick as shit you see,
any flack, when I come back Ill just take out Harvey ,
So we need another story .
i was thinking to myself,
we tried to make babies, but we need more ivf,
when we go back the court case , which will bring me some pain ,
Ill do what i always do
ill just lie again
there were voices down the corridor
I thought i heard them say

Welcome to a villa in the algarve ,
What a lovely day (such a lovely day)
such an ugly face
had to book two rooms in the algarve
an extra room
coz our paps must come

Her mind is definitely twisted, she hasn't got any friends
she only uses people to meet her own ends
she says she loves cole, and he is her honey,
she aint got a bank account, scared he'll fuck off with the money

so I called up clearblue,
he said we'll go far
anything we need i'll just sell another car
but people tell me im a star everyday
i wont need her soon enough
you can hear the people say

Welcome to a hotel in the algave
what a lovely day(what a lovely day)
such an ugly face
had to book two rooms inn the algave
an extra room
coz the paps must come

they aint got no feelings
clean ring in champagne thats a farce
and she said fuck the creditors they can kiss my arse
and in the masters chambers
she said cole do the dirty deed
he said you can fuck off any time you like im only in it for the money

one thing to remember
is she is a witch,
fucking lies aint even got custody of her kids
Now we are the Krusties new members we are glad to receive
they can check out any time they like
BUT THEY CAN NEVER LEAVE

she gets everything for free,
she will stay with clearblue

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Monsieur Crumble

Something gruesome to churn all our stomachs over no doubt :sick:🤮
My theory is they are in the secret cove snorting the "yay" then the three gay boy's will be tossing each other off whilst gazing upon Skanky's rancid starfish, they will pool their resources into a plastic cup ready for the fugly grunt to get turkey baster and deposit said resources into her cavernous chuff box! or maybe I'm just being unkind and they are making a little film 😉

• Sick
  • Haha

Penguin86

VIP Member
Imagine having people to do things for you all the time even though you are capable. Can't relate.
Sometimes my mental health is so bad I struggle to even wash my hair myself

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I leave this here for now before catching up in abit 😀🥰 xx.

Jaffa Cole
I have another pic for later too 🥰 xx.

Resizer_16213741477650.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart