Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd like to know what kicked off this agency bollox 🤔. There is absolutely no way that she didn't know about his previous dodgy dealings. And she knew full well Harvey was on his books because she'd have put him on! She's somehow in the tit with something & as per usual it's not her fault. I wonder if somehow she is being looked into as regards Harvey? It's clear for everyone to see that he's constantly being exploited. But is there actually anything that can be done to protect him? Is someone trying to stop her making money off him? How is the money from Harvey's clothing range handled? Who has his money? Sooooo many questions. And all lead back to the lying, fake, narcissistic, bankrupt, old has-been 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I'd like to know what kicked off this agency bollox 🤔. There is absolutely no way that she didn't know about his previous dodgy dealings. And she knew full well Harvey was on his books because she'd have put him on! She's somehow in the tit with something & as per usual it's not her fault. I wonder if somehow she is being looked into as regards Harvey? It's clear for everyone to see that he's constantly being exploited. But is there actually anything that can be done to protect him? Is someone trying to stop her making money off him? How is the money from Harvey's clothing range handled? Who has his money? Sooooo many questions. And all lead back to the lying, fake, narcissistic, bankrupt, old has-been 😡
It looked like she was accusing that Lucky 7 bloke of merching H out for videos and stuff on the side, without her knowledge. And promising people things he had no right to tout out. That's what I gathered from it anyhow 😘

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm back 🥰.

Cole likes to try different looks when Katie isn't around 😄 xx.

Resizer_16212052287610.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
🤣🤣🤣. Brilliant Pom 🤣🤣. I bet you were laughing too when you posted that one 🤣🤣
That is soooooo funny 🤣🤣🤣
Thank you ❤🥰🤗😘 xx
I was lol esp in the alien pic I've made his hair stand up by adding an upside down grey beard 😄😄 😄😄😘xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Thank you ❤🥰🤗😘 xx
I was lol esp in the alien pic I've made his hair stand up by adding an upside down grey beard 😄😄 😄😄😘xx
Oh Pom, I absolutely knew you would be laughing too 🤣🤣🤣. Ive just turned my phone upside down and can see the upside down grey beard 🤣🤣🤣🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh Pom, I absolutely knew you would be laughing too 🤣🤣🤣. Ive just turned my phone upside down and saw the upside down grey beard 🤣🤣🤣🙃🙃🙃🙃
Loooooool I love that how you turned your phone upside down to see the beard 😄😄😄🥰😘 That made me laugh ❤❤ xx

I've just done the same now you have done it lol 😄❤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.