Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the best comments online at The Mirror today "His Teeth are Bigger Than His Eyes". In the words of my beautiful chum Dolly, cunts!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine having people to do things for you all the time even though you are capable. Can't relate.
Sometimes my mental health is so bad I struggle to even wash my hair myself

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ah woman Stamp - got it!

Cancelled awaiting further information from her - she's not playing ball.

Who knows - smoke and mirrors as I always say.
You say she is not playing ball , as you lot know this interests me, and it is serious stuff , The Official receiver is not one of the usual sycophantic people she is dealing with like her fans , TV , press, who believe all her tit , they have Forensic accountants the lot, Every Penny she earns should go to the Receiver, I do not think Bankrupts pay Tax , the Money they would have Paid in Tax goes to the Receiver to pay for the administration of her account ,
So Everything has to be in order , you just don't duck with these people . For example , at her last hearing The Receiver was concerned about two things , Stolen Jewellery , so the receiver thought that was dodgy , and excessive holidays . She stated her holidays were for work , So the Receiver will want to know every detail ,
who the work was for , if and how much she got paid , Because its his money . and she will have to supply the paperwork. I was going to say I do hope she doesn't think she is cleverer than these people , Bit I do hope these pair of chancers think they are , because there will only be one winner

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Best say hi btw! I’ve been stalking the site for a while under my real name! But realised that it’s better to have a pseudonym with the amount of hate I’m about to spout about this crooked bent witch.
The holiday to Portugal has pushed me over the edge with these cunts. I’ve worked my balls of to pay all my debts to avoid bankruptcy over the last 4 years, had my cocktail bar shut down because of COVID, and this trollop thinks she’s abided by lockdown rules and done the same as every uk citizen.
duck you Price. Seriously duck you. You bleeping Scum bag. And all your followers on insta to. Stupid bastards. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

but Hey girls!!!! (And boys)

the dog 🐾
👏 👏 Well said, Dog

Reactions: 20
You say she is not playing ball , as you lot know this interests me, and it is serious stuff , The Official receiver is not one of the usual sycophantic people she is dealing with like her fans , TV , press, who believe all her tit , they have Forensic accountants the lot, Every Penny she earns should go to the Receiver, I do not think Bankrupts pay Tax , the Money they would have Paid in Tax goes to the Receiver to pay for the administration of her account ,
So Everything has to be in order , you just don't duck with these people . For example , at her last hearing The Receiver was concerned about two things , Stolen Jewellery , so the receiver thought that was dodgy , and excessive holidays . She stated her holidays were for work , So the Receiver will want to know every detail ,
who the work was for , if and how much she got paid , Because its his money . and she will have to supply the paperwork. I was going to say I do hope she doesn't think she is cleverer than these people , Bit I do hope these pair of chancers think they are , because there will only be one winner
Yes, bankrupts normally have an NT code added. Yes, she had an IVA which she didn’t stick to, so the IP forced her into bankruptcy. Katie has never really dealt with the paperwork side, blaming her mental health, she promised in her last meeting she would going forward. Every detail is being looked at and they will want answers.

Reactions: 15
Welcome - we totally understand your frustrations. Say what you like here - no-one is gonna shut you up for swearing, etc. I'm sorry you've had such a hard time - you have strength and you will survive. Take care - tis time for me to go - l8rs all 🤗 We are all lovely people here and all have our own hardships going on. We'll get you thru.
Thank you, the reason I feel comfortable to post is you lot are so like minded! I feel at home here. Might even cock my leg on the door post to make it my own.

Have a peaceful evening Liar ❤ yep, welcome @TheDog . Pull up a seat and rant away, we're all ears. Nobody judges here, everyone's opinions welcome, sorry you've had such a rough time.
Totally get that, been stalking you lot for a while 🥸
I’m ok tho getting though it, and working hard having a real job makes it all worthwhile. Thank god I’m not an “influencer in Dubai” eh!!? bleeping nob
Put your bastard teeth away. Jeeezus

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hi Krusties , some prat cut through the cable no internet, also been busy , have I missed anything ? 🤣
only joking about the missing anything ,can see the ugly witch is on form , and that prat shes with , arrogant bastards getting worse , Toss up who I hate the most , her him , mind you that Supercillious Wanker Ron the Mind comes close must be arthas Dad
I do hope you wrote some more songs while you missed us Peeko, love your songs they have me in stitches.
Was your wifey glad to have you all to herself and not here with the Krew 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t wait till she falls. I’ll cock my leg on the bleep

• Haha
Yes, bankrupts normally have an NT code added. Yes, she had an IVA which she didn’t stick to, so the IP forced her into bankruptcy. Katie has never really dealt with the paperwork side, blaming her mental health, she promised in her last meeting she would going forward. Every detail is being looked at and they will want answers.
Believe the Mental Health thing though . Mad as a bleeping Box of Frogs ,
and that head she is with ain't all there , Honestly , if there was ever a geezer you wanted to put his lights out he's the one , Personality of a slug
Influencer , couldn't influence me to wipe my arse , Sorry for going into one , But he's just a bleep can't tell you how much I don't like that prat , starting to hate him more that her if that's possible

Reactions: 14
One of the best comments online at The Mirror today "His Teeth are Bigger Than His Eyes". In the
Johnny got it right about Jimmy So-vile and he got it right about her - she did duck all to help out in that camp. She doesn't like him because he HATES her. He would have won if he stayed til the end
John Lydon is not a nasty piece of work. He just saw her for what she is and didn't like her. As Dolly would say a bleep.

He is looking after his wife Nora who has dementia. Not like that woman Pwicey would do that for anyone. Quite happy to slag someone off thought old bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I do hope you wrote some more songs while you missed us Peeko, love your songs they have me in stitches.
Was your wifey glad to have you all to herself and not here with the Krew 🤭
She said it was worse than when I packed up drinking and smoking ,
withdrawal symptoms , Begged me to come back on here , But I have just come out of the priory after 5 weeks , all better now , I was like Chief Inspector Drefus in the pink panther , I loved Katie more than Bunny cuddles , Fantastic woman , Great Mother , Carl is a fantastic Human Being , I was cured,
Two minutes on here, mixing with you lot its Kill Skanky 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank you, the reason I feel comfortable to post is you lot are so like minded! I feel at home here. Might even cock my leg on the door post to make it my own.

I’m ok tho getting though it, and working hard having a real job makes it all worthwhile. Thank god I’m not an “influencer in Dubai” eh!!? bleeping nob
No, now stop it, our Dolly has a perfectly good piss pot on the boil, you can use that just like everyone else 🤣 we'll have no pissing on your own doorstep here thank you very much, or I'll be after you with a bucket of water 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Best say hi btw! I’ve been stalking the site for a while under my real name! But realised that it’s better to have a pseudonym with the amount of hate I’m about to spout about this crooked bent witch.
The holiday to Portugal has pushed me over the edge with these cunts. I’ve worked my balls of to pay all my debts to avoid bankruptcy over the last 4 years, had my cocktail bar shut down because of COVID, and this trollop thinks she’s abided by lockdown rules and done the same as every uk citizen.
duck you Price. Seriously duck you. You bleeping Scum bag. And all your followers on insta to. Stupid bastards. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

but Hey girls!!!! (And boys)

the dog 🐾
You're goi

@TheDog you're going to fit right in here. Welcome 😊

• Heart
You're goi

@TheDog you're going to fit right in here. Welcome 😊
The Krusties are Fantastic , it' s more like a Family on here , As long as you've got a doctors note saying you are completely insane you will fit in , as I am sure Everyone will tell you I am the only Sane one here

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One of the best comments online at The Mirror today "His Teeth are Bigger Than His Eyes". In the

John Lydon is not a nasty piece of work. He just saw her for what she is and didn't like her. As Dolly would say a bleep.

He is looking after his wife Nora who has dementia. Not like that woman Pwicey would do that for anyone. Quite happy to slag someone off thought old bleep.
Watch him on 'life stories with Piers Morgan' on YouTube - Brilliant ❤

Watch him on 'life stories with Piers Morgan' on YouTube - Brilliant ❤
I meant John btw

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Did she forget to pack the tracksuits 🤔🤣🤣
Stupid 🤬🤬🤬🤬ing bloody idiots. Your welcome to her wanky she’s a right old has been. Don’t think there are many men that want her and I give you 2 years and you will be looking after your kids whilst she’s off with some other pillock Of a bloke.
And she will then take him off to turkey to get some turkey teef , just like she did with you following in Kris footsteps .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did she forget to pack the tracksuits 🤔🤣🤣
Oh brilliant, she looks a proper bobby dazzler in that throwback 80's Ra Ra skirt 🤣 keep dressing your woman Carwash, I'm sure those fashions will come back round again at some point, just not yet! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.