Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way he is looking at her in that second photo, that doesn’t scream true love at all.

Just having a battle with that muppet JONWP in the daily fail!
Or as my late, great dad who looked like Sid James (hence my name on here, he was mad as a cut snake) used to say: "Let's go into hand to hand combat". He was a complete mentalist though!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He’s not going to be a push over like Alex, Kieran & Kris 🙌🏼
I maybe being unfair but he looks so shifty and nasty. Having been at the receiving end of his threats and I'm a middle aged women I fear violence towards Skanky is only a smidgen away.

Telling when she asked Harvey what Cole called her he said 'head'. Meanwhile I think he is syphoning any money they make into his and his dads accounts.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Thread #37 suggestion: A bun in the oven - no it's on ya head; that's coz all creepy Crawls swimmers are dead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Are they done there already in their 5 bed villa in Albufeira? Or rushing back for their latest Youtube tonight 🤣
Thumbs up on a roller-coaster, isn't that what kids do when their parents asks them to smile for the camera 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just had my comment deactivated on the Daily Mirror. I am so angry!
What did you put?

On the baffled fans article?
I imagine them all congregating in the smallest pencil shop in the world scratching their lice going 'yeah baffled we are' then off to get some Diamond White and spaghetti hoops for the kids' teas...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.