Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think that is Austin, who owns L7, it was Andrew Chatters he was working on her MM, he was sentenced to 3 years for £70k tax fraud in 2015...is that the one you mean? 🤔
3 years for £70k tax fraud you say? Wowsers - that's a nice number. The pic in the car - I thought that was the James/Lucky7 criminal chap?
Just realised Bigblur hope it wasn’t your writing hand ? , don’t matter , just think up more plots for us when you feel better, all our Kristy love ♥

Big blur must be a new member ? big blue lol

Why are we not supprised? Lucky seven , mixing with her own
This one @DC16 - Charlie sink spunker and his criminal mate...

Very tacky 🙄
Probably full of passports in different names.

Reactions: 8
3 years for £70k tax fraud you say? Wowsers - that's a nice number. The pic in the car - I thought that was the James/Lucky7 criminal chap?

This one @DC16 - Charlie sink spunker and his criminal mate...

Probably full of passports in different names.

Mmmmmm not sure if it is Austin? Yet KP owes £961K to HMRC and she is swanning about on her hols...???

Reactions: 9
Very tacky 🙄
I don't think they could have gotten away with a suitcase with Lying bleep scrawled across it though
:)
This holiday was nicely timed for running away from the scheduled court date though - shame she did it all for nothing :)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mmmmmm not sure if it is Austin? Yet KP owes £961K to HMRC and she is swanning about on her hols...???
Yes - I blame peeko :D ;) he got me all enthused. Looks like the Butcher of Istanbul and his dentist brother joined in the gang bang though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
On holiday 😡😡😡 would they have timed that for the court case anyway?
uk

Wtf do they need a break from? Harvey? Plop meals? Fanny Fizzers? Will she have airport assistance due the life changing injuries? How is she getting on and off the aircraft, she can't manage the steps surely?

At least they're not off to Maldives, it looks like LyinnnAir so prob Portugal. Hope it's bloody freezing. Pass the pisspot please Dolly 😠

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Got to bring my son home from hospital today. Cant keep up with thread, moves so fast but I wish all the Krusty Krew well and have an awesome week all, wish all the best on all of you ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Got to bring my son home from hospital today. Cant keep up with thread, moves so fast but I wish all the Krusty Krew well and have an awesome week all, wish all the best on all of you ❤❤❤
We are all wishing him well. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Aww, I hope under your care he continues to improve. Thinking of you both 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You’re right I just looked it up. I assumed Whitehawk as that’s were her former friends live.
So if it was nearer to Hove it must have been the arse end of Hangleton 🤣
I was thinking Hangleton too.

Reactions: 7
uk

Wtf do they need a break from? Harvey? Plop meals? Fanny Fizzers? Will she have airport assistance due the life changing injuries? How is she getting on and off the aircraft, she can't manage the steps surely?

At least they're not off to Maldives, it looks like LyinnnAir so prob Portugal. Hope it's bloody freezing. Pass the pisspot please Dolly 😠
The weather report for the whole of Europe is diabolical for the next week so with luck It will get struck by lightning and fizz her lard arse to charcoal :)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
uk

Here you go it’s near,y bleeping full though.😬👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.