Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That blouse will be cole's idea He'll have it in a burqua next but that'll be good because we won't have to see it any more. Yippee!!!!!
Oh god Rita. Wish I'd thought of that!!!! Xxxx

The mirror really hate it,
I can't help but think the tides/press even 'fans' are turning against her. Also think Crawl is the instigator in this even though he is a one brain cell thick bully!

No clue how to barbecue! Cunts,typical if them both.Pair of cunts.
I so love you Dolly! I'd marry you if I were a bloke! Blue xxx

Thank the Lord he’s hers
Look at his stupid, thick, one brain cell burnt face.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh god Rita. Wish I'd thought of that!!!! Xxxx

I can't help but think the tides/press even 'fans' are turning against her. Also think Crawl is the instigator in this even though he is a one brain cell thick bully!

I so love you Dolly! I'd marry you if I were a bloke! Blue xxx

Look at his stupid, thick, one brain cell burnt face.
Awwww I’m a fucker..Just cannot stand bleeping lies that comes out of the gob..Boiling piss all the the time Blue bless you.❤

Reactions: 17
On the day that would have been her court appearance, she’s sunning herself and gloating! 😡

I hope that crappy food leaves her shitting through the eye of a needle. That witch needs karma.

@Dollylovesshoes - My piss is boiling over today 😡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
On the day that would have been her court appearance, she’s sunning herself and gloating! 😡

I hope that crappy food leaves her shitting through the eye of a needle. That witch needs karma.

@Dollylovesshoes - My piss is boiling over today 😡
Shitting through the eye of a needle...I haven't heard that for years🤣
Bum gravy 🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Crawl is now on his Instasham 'doing a BBQ, describing himself as 'Chef Cawl'. More like 'Death Cawl'. Skanky screeching in the background.

Charcoal hasn't fully heated properly, half the meat is burnt on the outside and the burgers clearly raw in the middle. Hope they get the shits.
[/QUOTE thought they staying at a luxury hotel you don
Crawl is now on his Instasham 'doing a BBQ, describing himself as 'Chef Cawl'. More like 'Death Cawl'. Skanky screeching in the background.

Charcoal hasn't fully heated properly, half the meat is burnt on the outside and the burgers clearly raw in the middle. Hope they get the shits.
thought they were staying at a luxury resort you do not cook your own food at a luxury hotel (so have they gone on a cheap self catering holiday)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry if I’ve missed a previous post but has her case been moved to another date or is there more going on we’re not privy to?

Reactions: 12
Thank the Lord he’s hers
Ah woman Stamp - got it!

Sorry if I’ve missed a previous post but has her case been moved to another date or is there more going on we’re not privy to?
Cancelled awaiting further information from her - she's not playing ball.

thought they were staying at a luxury resort you do not cook your own food at a luxury hotel (so have they gone on a cheap self catering holiday)
Who knows - smoke and mirrors as I always say.

Reactions: 12
Looks like it coukd be a private villa, the papers just assuming it is luxury resort based on a photo taken when they went out for dinner on Monday evening 🙄

Reactions: 10
Hovercraft lips, don’t ya just love the way it eats 🤮
Where's the coral nail jobby gone - she's trying to hide her nails.

Looks like it coukd be a private villa, the papers just assuming it is luxury resort based on a photo taken when they went out for dinner on Monday evening 🙄
Not another person in sight. Strange.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Does pot and kettle spring to mind.... 🤔
Aww - didn't he fall for your ample charms Katie? Didn't he fall for the 'Do you love me Johnny? Do ya? Bet ya do a million times. Yes you love me Rotten.'

After more freebies from this place

Pathetic as usual - where does it say they got the food free? They haven't left a review yet...

Does pot and kettle spring to mind.... 🤔
Perhaps she could actually take a bleeping book on holiday instead of a plethora of phones. She might actually learn something!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.