Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does pot and kettle spring to mind.... 🤔
He didn't like her!
Johnny got it right about Jimmy So-vile and he got it right about her - she did duck all to help out in that camp. She doesn't like him because he HATES her. He would have won if he stayed til the end

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He didn't like her!
Johnny got it right about Jimmy So-vile and he got it right about her - she did duck all to help out in that camp. She doesn't like him because he HATES her. He would have won if he stayed til the end
Well she chowed down on a variety of hideous food but no different from her previous diet of blokes really.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Especially if it’s a stranger’s glass of champagne. She doesn’t drink alcohol anymore you know.
What a load of shite. Clearly her drink. Idiot.
she would have been better putting it in her “coke”

Reactions: 11
A case of Hair today, gone tomorrow.

I'll get my coat!
Oh I do hope so, yes, you get your coat and pop out to the BARBERS this week while you're off work & sat on your bum Tattling instead 🤣🤣❤ go on, off you pop, excuses not gonna wash now mister 👍

Evening you lovely Krusties, just catching up ❤😘 @liar liar that pic of her eating was obviously before the holiday as she still has the dark long hair extensions in and no bright red talons on. Oh, and the do as you likeys apparently knocked at my door today offering gardening services. They were told to eff off while the person doing the eff off telling looked very pointedly at my CCTV camera........the hint was taken 👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh I do hope so, yes, you get your coat and pop out to the BARBERS this week while you're off work & sat on your bum Tattling instead 🤣🤣❤ go on, off you pop, excuses not gonna wash now mister 👍

Evening you lovely Krusties, just catching up ❤😘 @liar liar that pic of her eating was obviously before the holiday as she still has the dark long hair extensions in and no bright red talons on. Oh, and the do as you likeys apparently knocked at my door today offering gardening services. They were told to eff off while the person doing the eff off telling looked very pointedly at my CCTV camera........the hint was taken 👍👍
Well-swerved. I had to hire a couple of heavies to sit outside my house while we had my first husband's funeral and drink-up because the likey's read the death columns and burgle the houses - my local plod at the time told me that. £200 well spent.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Hi Krusties , some prat cut through the cable no internet, also been busy , have I missed anything ? 🤣
only joking about the missing anything ,can see the ugly witch is on form , and that prat shes with , arrogant bastards getting worse , Toss up who I hate the most , her him , mind you that Supercillious Wanker Ron the Mind comes close must be arthas Dad

Reactions: 16
Surprised they aren’t stuffed after that amount of bbq food earlier 🤣
Yeah a sponge bun ring and fake hair - so bleeping difficult - still need the filters don't you - vile, ugly thing.

Hi Krusties , some prat cut through the cable no internet, also been busy , have I missed anything ? 🤣
only joking about the missing anything ,can see the ugly witch is on form , and that prat shes with , arrogant bastards getting worse , Toss up who I hate the most , her him , mind you that Supercillious Wanker Ron the Mind comes close must be arthas Dad
No Ron has been running longer than Crawl has been about.

Reactions: 11

Yes, that’s right, it was before holiday. @liar liar, I couldn’t resist posting it 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well-swerved. I had to hire a couple of heavies to sit outside my house while we had my first husband's funeral and drink-up because the likey's read the death columns and burgle the houses - my local plod at the time told me that. £200 well spent.
Yes, they bloody well do, that's a well known tactic the fuckers. Mister gardener today was not dressed for gardening work, and trying to peek a look over my house sitters shoulder at the dog as well, so I understand. A photo of his vehicle has been taken just in case. 👍👍

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Best say hi btw! I’ve been stalking the site for a while under my real name! But realised that it’s better to have a pseudonym with the amount of hate I’m about to spout about this crooked bent witch.
The holiday to Portugal has pushed me over the edge with these cunts. I’ve worked my balls of to pay all my debts to avoid bankruptcy over the last 4 years, had my cocktail bar shut down because of COVID, and this trollop thinks she’s abided by lockdown rules and done the same as every uk citizen.
duck you Price. Seriously duck you. You bleeping Scum bag. And all your followers on insta to. Stupid bastards. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

but Hey girls!!!! (And boys)

the dog 🐾

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Yes, they bloody well do, that's a well known tactic the fuckers. Mister gardener today was not dressed for gardening work, and trying to peek a look over my house sitters shoulder at the dog as well, so I understand. A photo of his vehicle has been taken just in case. 👍👍
Dognappers - just horrible and heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Bugger it, we told them to make it so we'd have some peace with you offline for a week or more, god's sake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪 can't get the staff these days. 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Best say hi btw! I’ve been stalking the site for a while under my real name! But realised that it’s better to have a pseudonym with the amount of hate I’m about to spout about this crooked bent witch.
The holiday to Portugal has pushed me over the edge with these cunts. I’ve worked my balls of to pay all my debts to avoid bankruptcy over the last 4 years, had my cocktail bar shut down because of COVID, and this trollop thinks she’s abided by lockdown rules and done the same as every uk citizen.
duck you Price. Seriously duck you. You bleeping Scum bag. And all your followers on insta to. Stupid bastards. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

but Hey girls!!!! (And boys)

the dog 🐾
Welcome - we totally understand your frustrations. Say what you like here - no-one is gonna shut you up for swearing, etc. I'm sorry you've had such a hard time - you have strength and you will survive. Take care - tis time for me to go - l8rs all 🤗 We are all lovely people here and all have our own hardships going on. We'll get you thru.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Welcome - we totally understand your frustrations. Say what you like here - no-one is gonna shut you up for swearing, etc. I'm sorry you've had such a hard time - you have strength and you will survive. Take care - tis time for me to go - l8rs all 🤗 We are all lovely people here and all have our own hardships going on. We'll get you thru.
Have a peaceful evening Liar ❤ yep, welcome @TheDog . Pull up a seat and rant away, we're all ears. Nobody judges here, everyone's opinions welcome, sorry you've had such a rough time.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.