Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Comment in the mirror she really is upsetting a lot of people😒

She is supposed to be bankrupt owing millions to both large and small companies all over the UK yet finds the money again to holiday in the sun!! 🤔 Also amazingly she’s in no need to be wheeled around in the wheelchair and her terribly shattered feet have healed so she has no need to start using her Blue Disabled Badges again when they return!! If she can’t pay the £12,000 a month to her creditors on her ‘Mucky Mansion’ then they should have their passports suspended until she pays off the debts as the courts stated! No passport, no sun/vacations maybe she would then make the effort to pay the massive debts!! KP has the morals of a dirty, stinking rat!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

liar liar

VIP Member
Ah, maybe, but that shows they're following this thread then as I don't follow them on Instagram!
Perhaps Alex Reid should take her back to court for non-payment of damages which were awarded to him and see whether any new money sources 'appear'...

• Heart

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
I can’t help but thinking that wanky is telling skanky what to wear, she really does look old and frumpy in some of the pictures. The trackies she has on after getting off the plane look baggy and scruffy. She most certainly is being very compliant in the way she is dressing not at all what we are used to seeing🤔

• Wow

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Oh my god!!!! I'm now a VIP Member!

I feel so emotional as I type this I'm weeping. Sorry that's Bunny Cuddles!

But I'm so chuffed to be in such esteemed company, I genuinely love all my Tattle chums and hope I bring some light to your day.

Right, as this is a momentum moment I'm going to be indulgent and post some mantras I live by. As you can see I'm a big Bob Marley fan:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

TheDog

Welcome - we totally understand your frustrations. Say what you like here - no-one is gonna shut you up for swearing, etc. I'm sorry you've had such a hard time - you have strength and you will survive. Take care - tis time for me to go - l8rs all 🤗 We are all lovely people here and all have our own hardships going on. We'll get you thru.
Thank you, the reason I feel comfortable to post is you lot are so like minded! I feel at home here. Might even cock my leg on the door post to make it my own.

Have a peaceful evening Liar ❤ yep, welcome @TheDog . Pull up a seat and rant away, we're all ears. Nobody judges here, everyone's opinions welcome, sorry you've had such a rough time.
Totally get that, been stalking you lot for a while 🥸
I’m ok tho getting though it, and working hard having a real job makes it all worthwhile. Thank god I’m not an “influencer in Dubai” eh!!? Fucking nob
Put your bastard teeth away. Jeeezus

• Haha

Cloud Chaser

When Katie posted the video of Carl’s shavings in the bath I told some of the team that she would be taking off for a IVF holiday that would coincide with the hearing. I should have placed a bet 🙄

I agree with the view that Jett is on the Autistic spectrum. I don’t believe Katie has spoken up as that would make two of her children with Autism which would make it more likely that any further children will be on the spectrum. The common factor with Harvey and Jett is Katie...

Any person in the child safeguarding field will be extremely concerned with Harvey’s painting. Even more so with them both disappearing the very next day... 😞She honestly can’t see the bigger picture and I honestly feel she’s more of a risk to her children now than when she was using.

• Angry
  • Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Not sure re Freeman some stories about him.
Love David Suchet genuinely nice bloke.
I've worked with Morgan Freeman 3 times.

Two films when I was younger on 'Driving Miss Daisy' and 'Shawshank Redemption'.
Later on a VO for, I think it was Visa or AE.

He was nothing on all 3 occasions other than charming, considerate, kind and humble.

I think it's easy to judge someone on hearsay rather than experience.

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Lucid30

VIP Member
So on its latest YouTube video when they went to thorpe park, they got disabled access because of her feet, there they are dancing around on said mashed up feet! It said that she didn’t want to bring the wheelchair but hold Cole hand instead.
What evidence did she supply in order to get the disabled access. This is an absolute joke for genuine disabled people. I really hope it hasn’t got a disabled badge, as I’d like to know, how.
There is some many videos of her walking, walking up stairs unaided and carrying bags.
My piss is definitely boiling 😡

• Angry

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
One of the best comments online at The Mirror today "His Teeth are Bigger Than His Eyes". In the
Johnny got it right about Jimmy So-vile and he got it right about her - she did fuck all to help out in that camp. She doesn't like him because he HATES her. He would have won if he stayed til the end
John Lydon is not a nasty piece of work. He just saw her for what she is and didn't like her. As Dolly would say a cunt.

He is looking after his wife Nora who has dementia. Not like that tramp Pwicey would do that for anyone. Quite happy to slag someone off thought old cunt.

• Heart

Lollypops

VIP Member
Even Ron Class is turning......?comment in the mirror

They're testing my goodwill. It's only 6 months since they had a 3 week luxury break in the Maldives, 5 months since they were in Turkey and they've had 1 or 2 luxury lodge short breaks away in the recent lockdown period. Just because something is legal doesn't mean it's right to do it , and especially not on day one when you are an undischarged bankrupt who is a top celebrity and in the public eye. This plays right into the hands of Katie's haters - they will be feasting on this for days to come. At best it's rather insensitive but I also think it's unwise to travel abroad at the moment on aeroplanes when you have a very vulnerable son like Harvey back at home. I would have thought in that situation you should keep your risk to the absolute minimum possible and not holiday abroad in the middle of a pandemic

• Wow
  • Haha

peeko

VIP Member
Right My Krustie's the time you dread, when you know Peekos been on the piss, these are my highlights on the last
thread , the things that tickled me but you know my sense of humour is weird (apologies to the ramones )

Pink squirrel went insane ,coz she Bloody lost again ,
£10,000 horse ,Cats and Dogs, itchy fanny, shitty Bath Bombs ,
Big BlUE had a break missed us didn't last.
skanky shoving Bath Bombs up her arse
I just cant be be buried in the pet semetary, Theres no room its full of skankys pets

Girl Messaging cole , she messaged Back, pot calling kettle black,
want scuffed shoes for £22 you'll have to hurry, Mrsems gin in the curry
liar bribing with chicken nuggets, more filters than starbucks,
sheesh a handout restaurant , Baby bump , testing every month
I just cant be be buried in the pet semetary, Theres no room its full of skankys pets

some people watch tv all day, staple cleans her cat litter tray ?
Harrigan and suicide sid, its a Miracle, this year having a kid ,
izzy sampson we give our thanks,ivf .coles firing blanks
pom bear goes away,fish and chips over the bay
stephs packed lunch, gmb , made us sick cuddling on the settee
i just cant be buried in the pet semetary, theres no room its full of skankys

fake US baby photo pics , Facehuggers IED had me in fits ,did mrsems curry give her daughter the shits ?
steroids ,dressing room in a mess, no protection during sex ,
coles not bought the house, must be in a chain , Dollys piss is boiling again ,
and again ,and again ,and again ,and again
I just cant be buried in the pet semetary , its full of skankys pets theres no room

ten grand for a make up to make look her nice ,bigblue personally knows the butcher ,shell get us done for half price.
Harrigan thinks irl is ireland but so does peeko, skanky went and weed all over cole.
cake and custard in the running for the bunnycuddles cup, for the seventh year running amys time is up.
blue loves dolly, staples loves tom and jerry , cole loves the plug walk, bigblue wrote a play
I just cant be buried in a pet semetary , its full of skankys pets theres no room

Peeko sang wanky wanky warrington, cloudchaser wants skanky to answer her phone
I wont upset Rita, the women in that family poison their men , dollys piss is yet boiling again
lucid is 42% jock , prepkitchen served up like muck,
jersey girls on the wine again , 265 is making tea for mum, skankys got a toned tum ,
mercedes is bon a mission , cole needs a penis extension ,
i just cant be buried in the Pet semetary ,its full of skankys pets theres no room

everyone talking about cakes, jersey thinks pointy chin should be a surrogate
bigblue doing vat, sewer says maggots and bugs for tea,
new home MM shes leaving there, facehugger spirit level cutting her hair
court case postponed oh my lord, its ok shell be doing it from abroad
i just cant be buried in the pet semetary, its full of sk

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I was just thinking, has Katie still got the junk in the feet? if so how did the metal detectors react?
I have a permanant stoma after my cancer surgery and all my 'medication/bags etc' are scanned and then taken off somewhere at security at the airport to be checked again. I also have to go to a side room and have my stoma swabbed as some drug runners are getting them to smuggle!

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I'm a bit lost with all this Lucky 7 bollox on the last couple of thread pages....the media are not making it clear. Is she trying to say she never knew that James bloke was promoting Harvey at all? Or is she trying to say she knew about some deals but not others? Was he trying to 'sell' Harvey in some deals behind her back & pocket the cash? BUT how would this be even possible?? EVERYTHING Harvey does is run past her 🤷.
Surely someone, somewhere must be able to do something about this? She is an out & out criminal.

@Cloud Chaser lovely to hear from you again. Thank you for your wise words about not giving ourselves away. I'm pleased to see you've used PDA. I've long suspected & suggested on here that she has traits of PDA. It is something I know a lot about & am very familiar with.
It does fry my brain that those who need to get hold of her seem to be unable to do so. Especially when she constantly puts here whereabouts out in the public domain.
I do hope this delay is finally a step toward bringing about her downfall.
She deliberately tries to destroy others for her own gain. She's rotten through & through. There is simply no medical diagnosis that makes any of her behaviour okay or excusable.
Pete & Kieran are absolutely spot on buy not playing into her bullshit. She's happily using her children as pawns in her sick game. The only 1 who has no protection is Harvey. And he is the most vulnerable.

I simply do not understand why these media outlets give her a platform. Surely they can see what we do? They are basically aiding & abetting a criminal. And I believe she's a dangerous criminal. I honestly believe she's capable of anything at this point. She has been getting away with stuff for so long that she thinks she's invincible.

Roast beef for lunch today, roast potatoes, Yorkie puds, spring greens, carrots & peas 😋

• Heart
  • Wow

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Oh fuck,that’s awful and painful.
Index finger and the next one are black, along with palm and wrist but I think that's because I tried to pull it out.

There are some lovely people out there though. An old guy and his son rescued me.

The Dad drove me home in his car, son followed in my Mini. Luckily my next door but one neighbour is an A&E doctor and confirmed nothing broken in his view. Now covered in Arnica. Hair colour from Tony and Guy looks good on the plus side!

Pics are off the internet BTW!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad