Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I've not completed my story yet Krustys. Trapped my hand in the car door on Saturday afternoon so typing with my two thumbs!
Aww you poor thing - can't you dictate and your hub's types - ha ha ha! All heart me. Take care of your digits 🤗 X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Judging by where her hand is in this picture is she 4 phones katie and posting another phone up her foof?
My god she's had more phones than car phone warehouse🤣
Oh the one that doesn't have a normal ring tone - it just goes 'Next, next. Next, next.'

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh yes loads of times.🤣 bet she was a cunty kid as well!a bully defo I reckon.Weird I think we don’t know much about her childhood do we? Well,she is a travellers child…👀Isn’t she.?
Think Skank was originally from the Whitehawk area or thereabouts in Brighton. Years ago I knew someone who went to school with her and at one time they were quite close but she didn’t have anything nice to say about her. I think she may have gone to Longhill school.
The one thing I remember was her being shocked by skank’s mother who was always boasting about her and was so proud about her getting her bits out.
Whitehawk has one of the worst reputations no offence to anyone from there but it’s true.
Thank you all for your warm welcome ❤

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Yes and very interesting reaction from Jett when Crawl tries to speak to him. Jett is almost dismissive and appears not to trust him in my opinion.
Jett I'm convinced has Autism like my own son and my eldest has Autistic traits and let me tell you both my sons have a fantastic sense of good and bad people. They both do the same thing as Jett done they all but blank the person speaking or interacting with them if they sense they are bad people. Jett at his wee age has worked CW out to a Tee!!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Yes, I was just showing she has 2 phones 🤣
I imagine you with a huge police-type crime board with maps and pins and pieces of coloured thread... 🗺 🧵 📌 🔍 🕵️‍♀️

Think Skank was originally from the Whitehawk area or thereabouts in Brighton. Years ago I knew someone who went to school with her and at one time they were quite close but she didn’t have anything nice to say about her. I think she may have gone to Longhill school.
The one thing I remember was her being shocked by skank’s mother who was always boasting about her and was so proud about her getting her bits out.
Whitehawk has one of the worst reputations no offence to anyone from there but it’s true.
Thank you all for your warm welcome ❤
Yes a very rough area.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I imagine you with a huge police-type crime board with maps and pins and pieces of coloured thread... 🗺 🧵 📌 🔍 🕵️‍♀️

Yes a very rough area.
🤣🤣 haha, that’s not far off the mark, I imagine there will be a few reveals after the court case... 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
🤣🤣 haha, that’s not far off the mark, I imagine there will be a few reveals after the court case... 😉
Can't wait for that, the press will be all over that, I only hope we have a date so we can set our
calendars for the rotten egg and tomato salvo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm hoping she is set upon by a load of rabid media dogs whilst all the happy Katie-free canaries sing and the truth comes out.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Jeez how many new hair/beauty people has she started following recently, following them just to get freebies? As, like her PR pointed out a few days ago, she is bankrupt and apparently companies are literally throwing freebies at her to treat her! 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Jeez how many new hair/beauty people has she started following recently, following them just to get freebies? As, like her PR pointed out a few days ago, she is bankrupt and apparently companies are literally throwing freebies at her to treat her! 🙄
She's keeping them for when times are really hard and she has a stall darn Romford market innit!

This was @Cloud Chaser 's reply to some points raised...

'No arrest warrants can be issued until she breaches terms of her bankruptcy..... These terms have yet to be set out. It was before the move to Ashstead where they lost her. I know so much doesn’t seem to add up and you’re correct, If this was you or I things would be different. Her delays and non compliant means that the bill so far is almost £100k. Katie, at any stage, could have made contact to sort the bankruptcy..but it’s never her fault is it. The teams are working to the letter of the law. Complaints have been sent to HMRC and it’s not surprising she’s throwing James under the bus now..'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She's keeping them for when times are really hard and she has a stall darn Romford market innit!
A warning to anyone that if they see Katie selling used phones down romford market..for the love of god don't buy one🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick

This was @Cloud Chaser 's reply to some points raised...

'No arrest warrants can be issued until she breaches terms of her bankruptcy..... These terms have yet to be set out. It was before the move to Ashstead where they lost her. I know so much doesn’t seem to add up and you’re correct, If this was you or I things would be different. Her delays and non compliant means that the bill so far is almost £100k. Katie, at any stage, could have made contact to sort the bankruptcy..but it’s never her fault is it. The teams are working to the letter of the law. Complaints have been sent to HMRC and it’s not surprising she’s throwing James under the bus now..'
What a cunts Market as well.Only thing good down there is pie and mash shop that peeps love,which is fine,I’m not lover of Pie an mash.

A warning to anyone that if they see Katie selling used phones down romford market..for the love of god don't buy one🤢😂
Tainted love oops tainted phones smell of vaggie thingies.🤢 Deep smell of spunk..😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Wasn't she living at Boyson's between leaving MM and the Ashtead rental?
Yes I remember that, when he finished with her the pictures were in the rags of him emptying tit loads of her stuff out of the house. Alot of the kids stuff too. He must have so much crap on her🤔

• Angry
  • Wow
Shame they cant show their gratitude for all key workers I’m sure there are thousands of them far more deserving of a free make over weekend away and some of all the other stuff she gets given with a caviat of not bath bombs or eyelashes 😭

Interesting post in the last hour on Lucky7 IG stories?
Sounds the same as kris post

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.