Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Out all the things she could have done today she rubs everybody’s nose in it that she owes money to, he’s no better or the other 2 clingons that are on holiday with them. She makes me so mad to her and him it’s all one big joke I really really hope that she gets her comeuppance soon because I’m really struggling to understand how they/ she is getting away with it.
if it was joe public they would be behind bars now for not paying taxes and ripping people off. I’m no lawyer but I thought she could have been done for obtaining services by deception I.e knowing she didn’t have the money to pay for it. Maybe these small business should get the sheriff,s involved can’t pay we will take it away 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 22

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Thanks very much my tattle friends for the lovely comments and laughs I've just read in my alerts and gave hearts and laugh reactions to 😃💕💖 I tried to quote but made a few mistakes..but I've just gave you a few reactions.🥰🥰🐾

I am on page 28 on the last thread so I soon catch up before the end of the week..I'm enjoying it very much indeed 💖❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

I've made this before coming on later at my usual time...

Cole is happy with his horn (ohh matron 🤭) since his got a ball gag for Katie and his ears can have a rest 😄.
I had to Google ball gag 🤭🤭 I was very weary what might come up lol.

Resizer_16212732083660.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I leave this here for now before catching up later..I'm on the last thread and page 14. 🥰 xx

Katie is tired after getting her Cunt Award 🤭
It's took pride of place in a Instagram pic by Cole..

Lol 😄

Resizer_16211218928650.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
One of the best comments online at The Mirror today "His Teeth are Bigger Than His Eyes". In the words of my beautiful chum Dolly, cunts!

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Following on from the drawing I thought I'd do a Harvey & Crawl images search on Google. Not 1 pic of them together pops up 😳. However plenty of pics of him & Kris, him & Kieran. And look how calm & happy he looks in them. You can see how special his relationship with Kris was. And look how much slimmer he was with Kris just in 2019. I'd guess the poor love gained at least 7 stone whilst in her 'care' 😡. The bitter twisted witch ruined that bond between Harvey & Kris. It's really sad 😭.
Cue sudden pics appearing of Crawl & Harvey 🙄

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry

VIP Member
Skanky and Wanky will probably have another plop dinner,

However I'm about to tuck into THIS!!

There is some stuffing wrapped in Bacon, it's hidden.

plate16may01.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow

peeko

VIP Member
you all know peeko
its not like me to moan .
i like a laugh and a joke

In lockdown im bored
got nothing to do
bored, began to sulk

Then I saw reports
someone who was not nice,

so I've got two daughters , a cat, and the Bloody missus.
it don't take too many guesses who the Boss in my house is
was bored in lockdown saw things about a person who wasn't very nice
Stumbled upon a site about Evil Katie price

Met all these girls ,Grew to love them lots ,
if you talked to them so would you,
they're kind intelligent and nice
They Call them the Krusty Krew

im writing a poem

• Heart

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
Nope very much not fancying clearblue. I’ve got bad vibes from him from the start, nasty, controlling with violence not too far away. He reminds me of a particularly nasty ex, not exactly in looks but his eyes, something about those eyes.

plus anyone who behaves the way he does to a vulnerable young adult is a cunt.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Morning Pink and my fellow Krusties, I was in fact just about to post that drivel myself.

I've taken the rest of the week off so I will be around.

I'm quite shocked S and W have buggered off, now all we have to do is wait for a drama.
Drama......I'm calling a near fatal pool drowning tragedy. Her poor shattered feet suddenly caused her legs to spasm whilst in the pool. Crawl managed to drag her out & administer CPR to save her 🙄

Or how about a violent mugging? Some dreadful no good scoundrels recognised the world's most famous & much loved celebrity couple & set upon them. Skanky's nail is broken off as the scoundrels rip the squillionty millionty pound engagement ring from her finger. However they are stopped by Crawl who luckily is wearing his fake Gucci babygro & not his way too tight jeans. Thus he is able to run after the rotters & beat them with his LV handbag 🙄

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Hi Krusties , some prat cut through the cable no internet, also been busy , have I missed anything ? 🤣
only joking about the missing anything ,can see the ugly bitch is on form , and that prat shes with , arrogant bastards getting worse , Toss up who I hate the most , her him , mind you that Supercillious Wanker Ron the Mind comes close must be arthas Dad
Bugger it, we told them to make it so we'd have some peace with you offline for a week or more, god's sake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪 can't get the staff these days. 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow

SkyFall86

So Debbie has put out comments on her IG re the latest story to hit...

I'd love love love Debbie to do an exclusive in the papers telling absolutely everything word for word what happened between KP,CW and L7 and then share all the vile abusive threatening voice clips and text messages KP had sent her! In fact I'd actually love it to be on every single front page of every single newspaper. Then SPL can interview KP and CW since they appear on her show weekly playing the innocent angles cards which they simply aren't!!

• Heart
  • Angry

Moe

VIP Member
I mentioned in the last thread I’d heard of someone going to do work inside MM, well apparently they are not being paid but Skank will provide materials (that will be some other dumb idiot).
They are working for the publicity they hope to get from this.
They are due to start in 2 to 3 months and their job is one of the jobs that is done towards the end of a renovation.
Interesting looking at the trades that MM follow.
I don’t know what to make of all this. Is there a tv production company involved I wonder?
How long will court proceedings be delayed it pisses me off. I’m ready to join the piss boilers if you’ll let me. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
A unicorn is a mythical creature so you could say Cole is a plastic knob.
As somebody else mentioned yes those swimming caps decorated with flowers were de rigeur from 50s onwards. I had a plain swimming cap, had a unique smell with that strap that attached at the bottom. I had difficulties fitting all me hair in the cap with all my curly locks.
Plastic knob 🤭😄😄😘 xx.
I remember swimming cap smell when I used them at school in the 80s..smelt of rubber 😀 xx

No beach pic yet...but I gave him a personalised sticker as a treat for his case 🤭 xx.

Back later 🥰

Resizer_16212747314410.jpg

You do realise you are not allowed to go on holiday again or leave the thread till the management give permission? Special circumstances etc ,or a doctors note , We miss you too much ♥
Awww thank you peeko ❤❤❤❤🥰🤗😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Thank you, the reason I feel comfortable to post is you lot are so like minded! I feel at home here. Might even cock my leg on the door post to make it my own.

Totally get that, been stalking you lot for a while 🥸
I’m ok tho getting though it, and working hard having a real job makes it all worthwhile. Thank god I’m not an “influencer in Dubai” eh!!? Fucking nob
Put your bastard teeth away. Jeeezus
Ahem there'll be no cocking on our doorsteps, posts or whatever, Dolly has a cauldron for that that we share but if it's in use and you must, then swill it down afterwards please. Unlike others we could mention (and frequently do) we do have standards although occasionally they do slip and we make no apology. When our piss is completely boiled some of us take refuge in the Big Lozza thread for some light relief and you'll most welcome to join us but bring your own scrunchie!

oh and welcome btw!

• Haha
  • Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Many thanks. I thought we Krustie's were important enough to get a title mention 👍😊

Here goes....theme park without the kids, hair extensions again, Crawl's Gucci babygro, Henlle Hall with some of the kids, 5 of them in a lodge clearly advertised for 4. Blade caged up in Harvey's garden, more trips to nail bars, Harv went to the dentist, more lying 'documentaries' on Steph's Sick Bag, sperm or no sperm, steroid use, IVF, can't wear heels (pictured wearing heels), Crawl sold a car 🚗, we'd like to see her in this car 🚓, not so lucky 7 exploiting Harvey without Katie's knowledge 🤥🤥, court delayed, Junior had Covid but is now better, bath bombs, eyelashes, leggings all 'wipe up' deals, eating plop kitchen to be 'elfy innit, and to conclude NOTHING IS KATIE'S FAULT, phew, I'm knackered now 😰
Lol that reminded me of Billy Joel 'We Didn't Start the Fire'. BREATHE!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

wimble womble

VIP Member
Just watched the visit to the dentist video..why oh why does crawl have to fire childish jibes at harvey about looking for food? then tell tales on harvey for banging his head like the school tell tale? im sorry but i dont see any sort of interaction between harvey and crawl just him winding harvey up..harvey getting stressed..harvey reacting..harvey getting told off... total bully.

• Angry
  • Sad

VIP Member
Welcome to #36 🍾🥂🎉🥳👯‍♀️ and as promised Pink Squirrel gets the honour of the thread title
since she's been pipped at the post for a couple of threads.

Previous Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-price-35-get-ready-jordan-here-comes-the-warden.19244/

And here is one of Pom Bear's creations from the last thread.

Oh and here is the article from the Daily Mail about that PR Aide I posted about last night,

• Heart
  • Angry