Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peeko

VIP Member
And drag queens seem to be skanky wannabees too but they actually lok 100% better than it does;
Oh God I'm just thinking of all the hideous photos we are going to be getting of that skank and the dipstick on their baybee-makin' 'oliday, all the gruesome pictures of her plastics thrust at the camera or it wrapped over cole like a measles rash. Revolting :sick:🤮
Great night out funny girls Blackpool just saying 😂

Reactions: 5

peeko

VIP Member
As usual nothing is straightforward , I always feel like Johnny Nash looking into her shit , more questions than answers,
The Newspaper reports they insinuate that , even state that Lucky7 is James Austin’s company
When it is not , The fella who created Lucky7 is a talented fella ,Experienced not a fly by night , So why is he letting his agency have all this bad public? I think it was March they signed Harvey is he under contract? All three of them are still on their website , As usual with shitface nothing makes sense , I find it’s best to think of all the reasons this could have come up look for the worst one , usually works when you’re looking into her shit
Forgot to say a fella called Andrew Corcoran is the only director of Lucky7 if I’ve got it right

liar liar

VIP Member
Lipton’s tea, that’s the ready prepared, instant stuff isn’t it? It’s very popular in Italy and America. These hot countries love their iced tea but I can’t stand it meself.
It's in teabag form too - horrible and weak.

liar liar

VIP Member
Any update on the Plop Kitchen situation? Have they withdrawn their handouts now?

But the Loose Wimmin lot can really stick their talons in with their exposé on people who over-do The Filters! I cannot imagine they will make mention of their most favourite-ist panellist can you? HAHA

Poor old Steph must be gutted that her delightful friend skanky has dropped her in the shite to leave her without a presenter for this vitally important, informative piece of journalism :) Never mind; Maybe she can find someone worth listening to instead, someone who does not spout lies like Old Faithful?
She'll have done the piece already. She just won't be in the studio which is a god send.

peeko

VIP Member
I'd like to know what kicked off this agency bollox 🤔. There is absolutely no way that she didn't know about his previous dodgy dealings. And she knew full well Harvey was on his books because she'd have put him on! She's somehow in the shit with something & as per usual it's not her fault. I wonder if somehow she is being looked into as regards Harvey? It's clear for everyone to see that he's constantly being exploited. But is there actually anything that can be done to protect him? Is someone trying to stop her making money off him? How is the money from Harvey's clothinhandled? Who has his money? Sooooo many questions. And all lead back to the lying, fake, narcissistic, bankrupt, old has-been 😡
[/QUOTE
I am furious at their audacity and contempt. That cunt Clearblue, on his Instasham, 'bored now with you talking about Bankrupcy, it's boring so bore off. Can I not take my girlfriend on holiday for her birthday?'

Absolute wanker. He hasn't paid!!!

How about the businesses who have lost their livelihoods, possibly businesses, homes, some everything because of that scamming bitch?

Then, to obs try and claim the holiday as work, 'we have Marcello and Ross (who the fuck are they) here, lots of work to do'.

Absolute scamming, lying scum. They have no respect for anyone or anything. I really do dispise these two bastards.
you have just said everything I was going to say ,I think Marcelo is a photographer and Ross is his other half , I didn’t think I could hate that scabby bitch and the Dopey prick she with more , but they always manage to surprise me , pair of slimy no good fuckers

She's always been consistent about her age, and if she were really five years older, someone would have said something ages ago.
Definitely 44 on 22nd it’s on legal documents

you have just said everything I was going to say ,I think Marcelo is a photographer and Ross is his other half , I didn’t think I could hate that scabby bitch and the Dopey prick she with more , but they always manage to surprise me , pair of slimy no good fuckers

Definitely 44 on 22nd it’s on legal documents
43 sorro

Reactions: 4

liar liar

VIP Member
BBC news was randomly interviewing passengers at airports this morning, I could be wrong, but I swear that was crawl they just interviewed, wearing dark blue BOSS? hoodie, and black mask. Looked like his greasy slicked back hair and sounded like him.

I have bbc news 24 on tv at moment so will watch it again when it comes on just so see if it definately was him
You are 'H'!

Reactions: 1