Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever crap they throw out today, it will be borrrrrrrrring 🥱😴. Every single thing she does now is borrrrrrrrring. We've seen, heard, read it allllllllll before. The crap stunts she pulls to keep people reading are getting more & more desperate. She is well past her use by date & she knows it.

Image being on a 'relaxing holiday' abroad & spending the entire time stuck to your bloody phone. Pair of cunts desperate to see a response to their constant stream of bullshit. Creating fake profiles to reply to comments 🤪. Deleting anything they don't like. Blocking people who tell the truth. YOU CAN DELETE & BLOCK ALL YOU LIKE, EVERYONE STILL HATES YOU 😂🤣.

THE ONLY THING PEOPLE WANT TO READ ABOUT IS THAT SKANKY witch BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE!

You've done a brilliant job of controlling her Crawl. Usually by lunchtime on day 1 of holiday she'd be staging pics in tiny dayglow bikinis with her ridiculous tits barely contained & her fanny & hole covered by a bit of dental floss. Looking all sexy with the 80's page 3 poses 🤢😂🤣. And yet here she is, in a shapeless plain black dress, an awful baggy tracksuit, a high collared lacy blouse borrowed from Miss Marple, tacky wig, 'natural' hair greased back?!

KATIE, I REALLY DON'T LIKE YOU. I DON'T LIKE ANYTHING ABOUT YOU. I DON'T LIKE ANYTHING YOU DO. YOU'RE A DREADFUL MUM, A LIAR, A FAKE, A CHEAT, A USER, A DESTROYER BUT EVEN YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE IN A CONTROLLING RELATIONSHIP. CRAWL REALLY IS NOT "THE ONE". GET OUT OF THIS SHAM RELATIONSHIP. YOU'RE FOOLING NOBODY.

And thus concludes my Wednesday morning sermon. Thanks for reading. Have a great day Krustie's 😘

Yes Blue, great article and comments. Wonder if there is any truth in the one about MM being in her mum's name?
99.9% of comments on any article are negative. And that's just the one's that are allowed! I really do think people are sick & tired of her. She is BORING 😴🥱

Pete spoke in his column about Junior sitting exams despite feeling unwell from Covid. Pete quite rightly is proud of him for doing this.
Skanky has not mentioned a word about it. Absolutely nothing that I am aware of. In fact there is no reference to Junior from her & hasn't been for some time. Random thought.... has she been banned from mentioning him at all I wonder? Maybe he & Pete have requested that she leave him out of her circus? He's trying to distance himself from her as much as possible? He is old enough to see her for what she is & want's no part of it anymore? I really feel for him. I cannot imagine how he, as a teenage boy, deals with that thing as a mother 😢.

Whoever wrote that must have been pissing themselves laughing 😳🤣😂.
Glowing? Sleek blond wig? She looks like an absolute bag of crap 🤦.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Morning Krusties, so then, sitting here waiting for the drama, meanwhile having a laugh at the comments of that photo of Carwash.
Katie must be slacking because she can't be arsed to delete most of the comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Morning Krusties, so then, sitting here waiting for the drama, meanwhile having a laugh at the comments of that photo of Carwash.
Katie must be slacking because she can't be arsed to delete most of the comments.
They are probably still in bed trying for the miracle baby the special one that wanky so wants to be a dad etc etc etc 😡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Put her expensive engagement ring in a glass of champagne to clean it 🤢
Bleach is the only thing that would work on her ringpiece...

Yes Blue, great article and comments. Wonder if there is any truth in the one about MM being in her mum's name?
No.

Whatever crap they throw out today, it will be borrrrrrrrring 🥱😴. Every single thing she does now is borrrrrrrrring. We've seen, heard, read it allllllllll before. The crap stunts she pulls to keep people reading are getting more & more desperate. She is well past her use by date & she knows it.

Image being on a 'relaxing holiday' abroad & spending the entire time stuck to your bloody phone. Pair of cunts desperate to see a response to their constant stream of bullshit. Creating fake profiles to reply to comments 🤪. Deleting anything they don't like. Blocking people who tell the truth. YOU CAN DELETE & BLOCK ALL YOU LIKE, EVERYONE STILL HATES YOU 😂🤣.

THE ONLY THING PEOPLE WANT TO READ ABOUT IS THAT SKANKY witch BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE!

You've done a brilliant job of controlling her Crawl. Usually by lunchtime on day 1 of holiday she'd be staging pics in tiny dayglow bikinis with her ridiculous tits barely contained & her fanny & hole covered by a bit of dental floss. Looking all sexy with the 80's page 3 poses 🤢😂🤣. And yet here she is, in a shapeless plain black dress, an awful baggy tracksuit, a high collared lacy blouse borrowed from Miss Marple, tacky wig, 'natural' hair greased back?!

KATIE, I REALLY DON'T LIKE YOU. I DON'T LIKE ANYTHING ABOUT YOU. I DON'T LIKE ANYTHING YOU DO. YOU'RE A DREADFUL MUM, A LIAR, A FAKE, A CHEAT, A USER, A DESTROYER BUT EVEN YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE IN A CONTROLLING RELATIONSHIP. CRAWL REALLY IS NOT "THE ONE". GET OUT OF THIS SHAM RELATIONSHIP. YOU'RE FOOLING NOBODY.

And thus concludes my Wednesday morning sermon. Thanks for reading. Have a great day Krustie's 😘

99.9% of comments on any article are negative. And that's just the one's that are allowed! I really do think people are sick & tired of her. She is BORING 😴🥱

Pete spoke in his column about Junior sitting exams despite feeling unwell from Covid. Pete quite rightly is proud of him for doing this.
Skanky has not mentioned a word about it. Absolutely nothing that I am aware of. In fact there is no reference to Junior from her & hasn't been for some time. Random thought.... has she been banned from mentioning him at all I wonder? Maybe he & Pete have requested that she leave him out of her circus? He's trying to distance himself from her as much as possible? He is old enough to see her for what she is & want's no part of it anymore? I really feel for him. I cannot imagine how he, as a teenage boy, deals with that thing as a mother 😢.

Whoever wrote that must have been pissing themselves laughing 😳🤣😂.
Glowing? Sleek blond wig? She looks like an absolute bag of crap 🤦.
Absolute hag.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Didn’t someone mention on here yesterday that her ring was filthy!!! (Take that as you wish haha!!!
then hey presto said ring is being cleaned, albeit in champagne!!! Such a waste!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Didn’t someone mention on here yesterday that her ring was filthy!!! (Take that as you wish haha!!!
then hey presto said ring is being cleaned, albeit in champagne!!! Such a waste!!!
Put rings in gin or vodka not champagne - these people are uber-stupid.

Reactions: 16
Carl replying to posts under jake.r62. God I hate the man. Its starting to consume me the tic tac'd tooth twit.
Have a great day everyone except Katie Carl and Lauren fooking Goodyer
I did wonder. I’ve put a couple of comments back but I’m expecting them to disappear later

Reactions: 10
Put her expensive engagement ring in a glass of champagne to clean it 🤢
I wonder if they read my comment last night about it not gleaming and shining in the sun and looking grey and a cheap piece of tat. Oooo I hope they did!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My husband would be utterly perplexed if I put my engagement ring in my drink. What a weird thing to do, is she trying to be classy or something??
Especially if it’s a stranger’s glass of champagne. She doesn’t drink alcohol anymore you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My son is sort of my captive audience atm, poor bugger is meant to be recuperating....any ways i was telling him about KP...no idea for a bit...then he goes that chick that was jordan....yes...yes that's her..lol.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.