Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And drag queens seem to be skanky wannabees too but they actually lok 100% better than it does;
Oh God I'm just thinking of all the hideous photos we are going to be getting of that skank and the dipstick on their baybee-makin' 'oliday, all the gruesome pictures of her plastics thrust at the camera or it wrapped over cole like a measles rash. Revolting :sick:🤮
Great night out funny girls Blackpool just saying 😂

Reactions: 5
Unfortunately Liar, so did my Nan. Said they'd do a concrete skim of her yard for £300, then after it was done it changed to 'no we said £300 a metre' then marched her to the bank to get £3k out of her. We didn't find out till years later. A traveller site was raided too, they found human slaves, thousands of pounds worth of stolen goods & even the iron gates to the cemetery. 🤬

@Cloud Chaser you are right about H's picture. Amongst other red flags, Skanky appeared to have been drawn with her hand in Crawls trousers. 😔

As for this holiday debacle, who is surprised? It was obvious what they'd do, it's just another V salute to all the poor people she owes money to. And it's disgusting. Yes Cockknobber, it is boring, we're all sick and tired of your missus fleecing decent honest people left right and centre. If you were any sort of man, you'd tell her straight to sort it out, not enable the bleep further.
I came home to find 3 of them on my drive with picks about to take my drive-way up... I went inside phoned the police then came outside, and blocked my driveway so they couldn't get their lorry out - arrested ty!

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Great night out funny girls Blackpool just saying 😂
Nobody wants to lynch them though :)

they all ready had one baby making holiday to the Maldives that did not work so why do they think this one will be any different as she as said they have never used protection and she as not got pregnant (a few days in Portugal is not going to make her fertile and his sperm better swimmers lol)
I reckon his tadpoles take one look at her and swim in the opposite direction - I don't blame them :)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Forgot to say a fella called Andrew Corcoran is the only director of Lucky7 if I’ve got it right
Think they are 2 different Lucky7, this is a ltd company, Austin’s is not, totally different websites, I think I remember looking at this before. It probably won’t be running much longer, former clients are getting everyone to leave. It seems he promises to get them on tv, they pay him and he never delivers!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Sorry snap lol.

Perhaps now is the time for some letters to be delivered to his house - see how bored he gets of those...
💣 I'd prefer a few of these delivered - real bombs not Barf Bums

No Cole, people won’t bore off with the boring headlines, because your fiancee is taking the piss with regards to her bankruptcy, people lives have been affected by HER actions. What do you pair seriously not get, or understand, are you really that thick to constantly rub this in peoples faces? Katie constantly tries to deflect from what is really going on with a stream of fake pictures and pretend happy family scenarios, well let’s hope the next bankruptcy hearing seriously brings her down to planet earth and the bump will do far more damage than her shattered feet. You two are seriously delusional of what’s going on around you and your behaviour 😡😡

@peeko these are who they are on holiday with
Well its not her kids - what a surprise!

Reactions: 10
I came home to find 3 of them on my drive with picks about to take my drive-way up... I went inside phoned the police then came outside, and blocked my driveway so they couldn't get their lorry out - arrested ty!
Good! The amount of dog thefts in the midlands ATM is awful, guess who. 🤬 I had one knock at my door wanting to do my fascias. I can do it all for £250 blah blah. I looked at the white van on my drive, the child of about 6 in the front seat in pyjamas & a pink dressing gown, picking it's nose with one hand and holding an ice cream in the other, and told him to get himself, his van and his dirty child off my property.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I’ve known people who go bankrupt through no fault of their own , I be known people who go bankrupt and promise to pay every penny back and they have done , I’ve known people who worry to death about their employees , it’s not only this disgusting thing I blame it’s the enablers , people like her can put people under , people who graft ,
and she is feted on tv and in the papers as being wonderful , ok for loose women Prats to get on their high horse , why don’t these useless cunts call her out ?
Didn't Carol Griffin say she wouldn't be on the show if Skanky was on there

Reactions: 12
Good evening
Anyone know what weathers like in Portugal?
Is the hotel or resort a freebie?

Reactions: 7
Think they are 2 different Lucky7, this is a ltd company, Austin’s is not, totally different websites, I think I remember looking at this before. It probably won’t be running much longer, former clients are getting everyone to leave. It seems he promises to get them on tv, they pay him and he never delivers!
I never win , you girls always put me in my place ,
Give ya that one confusing though😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks very much my tattle friends for the lovely comments and laughs I've just read in my alerts and gave hearts and laugh reactions to 😃💕💖 I tried to quote but made a few mistakes..but I've just gave you a few reactions.🥰🥰🐾

I am on page 28 on the last thread so I soon catch up before the end of the week..I'm enjoying it very much indeed 💖❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

I've made this before coming on later at my usual time...

Cole is happy with his horn (ohh matron 🤭) since his got a ball gag for Katie and his ears can have a rest 😄.
I had to Google ball gag 🤭🤭 I was very weary what might come up lol.

Resizer_16212732083660.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks very much my tattle friends for the lovely comments and laughs I've just read in my alerts and gave hearts and laugh reactions to 😃💕💖 I tried to quote but made a few mistakes..but I've just gave you a few reactions.🥰🥰🐾

I am on page 28 on the last thread so I soon catch up before the end of the week..I'm enjoying it very much indeed 💖❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

Cole is happy with his horn (ohh matron 🤭) since his got a ball gag for Katie and his ears can have a rest 😄.

View attachment 578237
Bless you Pom, I am loving Carwash's new line of 1970's flowery swimming hats at the moment, I hope he's taken a couple on his holidays to keep his one brain cell dry 🤣👽🤗❤😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

View attachment 578237
A unicorn is a mythical creature so you could say Cole is a plastic knob.
As somebody else mentioned yes those swimming caps decorated with flowers were de rigeur from 50s onwards. I had a plain swimming cap, had a unique smell with that strap that attached at the bottom. I had difficulties fitting all me hair in the cap with all my curly locks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Bless you Pom, I am loving Carwash's new line of 1970's flowery swimming hats at the moment, I hope he's taken a couple on his holidays to keep his one brain cell dry 🤣👽🤗❤😘
Loooooool 😄😄😄😄😄🥰👽❤😘 xx.
I might try to make a pic of him and his one brain cell on hoilday in his swimming hats if any pop up when his on the beach. Not saw any pics yet, so one to keep my eyes open for 🥰🤗❤😘 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 578237
You do realise you are not allowed to go on holiday again or leave the thread till the management give permission? Special circumstances etc ,or a doctors note , We miss you too much ♥

• Heart
A unicorn is a mythical creature so you could say Cole is a plastic knob.
As somebody else mentioned yes those swimming caps decorated with flowers were de rigeur from 50s onwards. I had a plain swimming cap, had a unique smell with that strap that attached at the bottom. I had difficulties fitting all me hair in the cap with all my curly locks.
Plastic knob 🤭😄😄😘 xx.
I remember swimming cap smell when I used them at school in the 80s..smelt of rubber 😀 xx

No beach pic yet...but I gave him a personalised sticker as a treat for his case 🤭 xx.

Back later 🥰

Resizer_16212747314410.jpg

You do realise you are not allowed to go on holiday again or leave the thread till the management give permission? Special circumstances etc ,or a doctors note , We miss you too much ♥
Awww thank you peeko ❤❤❤❤🥰🤗😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sounds like she has been drinking the amount of absolute 💩 coming out of her mouth on her latest stories 🤦🏻‍♀️ Now blonde 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Plastic knob 🤭😄😄😘 xx.
I remember swimming cap smell when I used them at school in the 80s..smelt of rubber 😀 xx

No beach pic yet...but I gave him a personalised sticker as a treat for his case 🤭 xx.

Back later 🥰

View attachment 578268

Awww thank you peeko ❤❤❤❤🥰🤗😘 xx
The mind boggles or could you say ego?
In olden days the stars had their names embroidered or embellished on their luggage as a sign of how famous they were, but Carl? What the heck? Why? He’s spent too much time with Katie and now thinks he’s a star. It’s laughable.

• Haha
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.