Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so the flights might only be £7, but I bet that round of drinks was a lot more 🙄 and it should read flights ‘WERE’ not was 🤦🏻‍♀️
I bleeping want to smash his stupid face in everytime I see it.

Any way on another note, my son has had his fill of getting my rum and typing my posts.

"You're twisting my melon mum" he said this morning before devouring a family size pack of 'Crunchy Nut Cornflakes'. is the funny one in the family.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I expect the scum will write a story on each of her pictures 🙄
Ok I will admit that I am jealous of the nasty, cheating, lying witch and bellend boyfriend because I would love to be sat in a hot country enjoying the sun. I am not jealous of her though, I would hate to be her and she should hate herself...leaving the bloody kids again🤬 witch of a woman 🤬

There, that's better😊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bleeping want to smash his stupid face in everytime I see it.

Any way on another note, my son has had his fill of getting my rum and typing my posts.

"You're twisting my melon mum" he said this morning before devouring a family size pack of 'Crunchy Nut Cornflakes'. is the funny one in the family.
Did you get a bang on the head too?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hate hot weather personally so not jealous at all.
Just fucked off that someone who's supposedly bankrupt can afford all the tit she does/get it for free

Reactions: 16
I thought of that this morning...then forgot again🤪
Katie, Carl and Harvey are still on the lucky 7 website surprisingly. Alex will be fuming when he finds out her hearing has been suspended and she's pissed off on holiday again, I think he'll have a lot to say.
When is Alex out of jail? Must be this week?

Reactions: 11
Who the bleeping duck says they're going on a "baby making holiday" 🤢
I need a bath just thinking about it.
Imagine her poor teenage kids going to school being ripped because of her.
She's nothing but a publicity bleep. Zero filter (personality obvs not face). Problem being she doesn't realise she's a z list laughing stock now. No thoughts for her poor kids that will feel the brunt of all her verbal diahoria!!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
She's nothing but a publicity bleep. Zero filter (personality obvs not face). Problem being she doesn't realise she's a z list laughing stock now. No thoughts for her poor kids that will feel the brunt of all her verbal diahoria!!
they all ready had one baby making holiday to the Maldives that did not work so why do they think this one will be any different as she as said they have never used protection and she as not got pregnant (a few days in Portugal is not going to make her fertile and his sperm better swimmers lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The holiday to The Maldives (3 weeks) was billed as a baby making jaunt as well.

Reactions: 12
I am furious at their audacity and contempt. That bleep Clearblue, on his Instasham, 'bored now with you talking about Bankrupcy, it's boring so bore off. Can I not take my girlfriend on holiday for her birthday?'

Absolute wanker. He hasn't paid!!!

How about the businesses who have lost their livelihoods, possibly businesses, homes, some everything because of that scamming witch?

Then, to obs try and claim the holiday as work, 'we have Marcello and Ross (who the duck are they) here, lots of work to do'.

Absolute scamming, lying scum. They have no respect for anyone or anything. I really do dispise these two bastards.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
they all ready had one baby making holiday to the Maldives that did not work so why do they think this one will be any different as she as said they have never used protection and she as not got pregnant (a few days in Portugal is not going to make her fertile and his sperm better swimmers lol)
Sorry snap lol.

I am furious at their audacity and contempt. That bleep Clearblue, on his Instasham, 'bored now with you talking about Bankrupcy, it's boring so bore off. Can I not take my girlfriend on holiday for her birthday?'

How about the businesses who have lost their livelihoods, possibly businesses, homes, some everything because of that scamming witch?

Then, to obs try and claim the holiday as work, 'we have Marcello and Ross (who the duck are they) here, lots of work to do'.

Absolute scamming, lying scum. They have no respect for anyone or anything. I really do dispise these two bastards.
Perhaps now is the time for some letters to be delivered to his house - see how bored he gets of those...

No decent bikey would be willing to admit anything to do with this skank - they do have morals and principles you know :)
My parents were from Irish Traveller decent and they are the nicest, most house proud, decent and moral folk you could ever hope to meet. Forget the tarmacing your driveway analogies.

Whether you like him or not, Tyson Fury is good modern day example of this.

Sorry but Skanky and Wanky are just scum.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I'd like to know what kicked off this agency bollox 🤔. There is absolutely no way that she didn't know about his previous dodgy dealings. And she knew full well Harvey was on his books because she'd have put him on! She's somehow in the tit with something & as per usual it's not her fault. I wonder if somehow she is being looked into as regards Harvey? It's clear for everyone to see that he's constantly being exploited. But is there actually anything that can be done to protect him? Is someone trying to stop her making money off him? How is the money from Harvey's clothinhandled? Who has his money? Sooooo many questions. And all lead back to the lying, fake, narcissistic, bankrupt, old has-been 😡
[/QUOTE

you have just said everything I was going to say ,I think Marcelo is a photographer and Ross is his other half , I didn’t think I could hate that scabby witch and the Dopey prick she with more , but they always manage to surprise me , pair of slimy no good fuckers

She's always been consistent about her age, and if she were really five years older, someone would have said something ages ago.
Definitely 44 on 22nd it’s on legal documents

you have just said everything I was going to say ,I think Marcelo is a photographer and Ross is his other half , I didn’t think I could hate that scabby witch and the Dopey prick she with more , but they always manage to surprise me , pair of slimy no good fuckers

Definitely 44 on 22nd it’s on legal documents
43 sorro

Reactions: 4
No Cole, people won’t bore off with the boring headlines, because your fiancee is taking the piss with regards to her bankruptcy, people lives have been affected by HER actions. What do you pair seriously not get, or understand, are you really that thick to constantly rub this in peoples faces? Katie constantly tries to deflect from what is really going on with a stream of fake pictures and pretend happy family scenarios, well let’s hope the next bankruptcy hearing seriously brings her down to planet earth and the bump will do far more damage than her shattered feet. You two are seriously delusional of what’s going on around you and your behaviour 😡😡

@peeko these are who they are on holiday with

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 18
‘Ross’ appears to be a hairdresser. There is a photo of a haircut he did for her on his Instagram profile. The people they surround themselves always seem to be as vain and vacuous as they are.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.