Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasted some of my life watching the dentist video. I didn't like & I won't subscribe 😴🥱

Skanky really has piled on the weight 😳. Fat rolls on her back & a podgy tum when she was lifting Jett up in that tree. And she was wearing a baggy t-shirt. There's absolutely nothing wrong with her being that size. But it shows just how much she's usually filtered!

Why did Crawl feel the need to basically take the piss out of Harvey by saying "there's no food in there"

Jett definitely shows the autistic trait of avoiding eye contact with someone they don't know or don't like. I strongly suspect he does not like Crawl.
Pink , from a fellas point of view , Being completely unbiased , Crawl is a Braindead thicko, As a fella , We look on things different , We might think well you girls might not like him , but to us fellas he's cool, or likeable , That geeza has nothing about him at all , that outfit he wore , bleeping laughable , Hes like a puppy dog, can you honestly see any decent geezer giving him any respect , and men respect work , what he duck does he do?
Personality of a slug , at least Skanky did earn a bit , I don't like dislike Skanky for being a crook. its the way she treats the kids , SHE's a liar , known plenty of liars , But this wanker, and he is a wanker , is a chancer

Reactions: 14
Love this comment on Crawl's Lucky7 pic 🤣😂

I wonder if there's any truth in all of the stuff about James 😳
Lol it is tit for tat. At least he would know where the money goes which is the point of taking her to court. If that poster is Skanky/Wanky in disguise they could be done for libel.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Index finger and the next one are black, along with palm and wrist but I think that's because I tried to pull it out.

There are some lovely people out there though. An old guy and his son rescued me.

The Dad drove me home in his car, son followed in my Mini. Luckily my next door but one neighbour is an A&E doctor and confirmed nothing broken in his view. Now covered in Arnica. Hair colour from Tony and Guy looks good on the plus side!

Pics are off the internet BTW!
look after yourself ♥ and remember , this is no excuse for having time off from the Krusties , We will require a doctors note X

• Haha
  • Heart
Pink , from a fellas point of view , Being completely unbiased , Crawl is a Braindead thicko, As a fella , We look on things different , We might think well you girls might not like him , but to us fellas he's cool, or likeable , That geeza has nothing about him at all , that outfit he wore , bleeping laughable , Hes like a puppy dog, can you honestly see any decent geezer giving him any respect , and men respect work , what he duck does he do?
Personality of a slug , at least Skanky did earn a bit , I don't like dislike Skanky for being a crook. its the way she treats the kids , SHE's a liar , known plenty of liars , But this wanker, and he is a wanker , is a chancer
I agree with you peeko he is a chancer and I can’t help but feel he will throw skanky under the bus when the time comes. There is nothing endearing or likeable with him, out of all the blokes she’s been with I think he will be the one who cashes in and sells stories about her when it all comes crashing down around her ears.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree with you peeko he is a chancer and I can’t help but feel he will throw skanky under the bus when the time comes. There is nothing endearing or likeable with him, out of all the blokes she’s been with I think he will be the one who cashes in and sells stories about her when it all comes crashing down around her ears.
Pink , of course you are right ,, I don't know these people , But as a Fella , Pete, Kieron , Alex , I Felt I could have a Pint with those Blokes, This Plank wouldn't touch him with a Bargepole , Trust a blokes intuition , No decent fella carries themselves off like that , complete wrong'un

• Wow
Reactions: 19
look after yourself ♥ and remember , this is no excuse for having time off from the Krusties , We will require a doctors note X
And no applying for a blue badge! We know you are made of tough stuff Blue ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He is a chancer and she is an attention seeking Z-lister. Vile couple.

Reactions: 18
Index finger and the next one are black, along with palm and wrist but I think that's because I tried to pull it out.

There are some lovely people out there though. An old guy and his son rescued me.

The Dad drove me home in his car, son followed in my Mini. Luckily my next door but one neighbour is an A&E doctor and confirmed nothing broken in his view. Now covered in Arnica. Hair colour from Tony and Guy looks good on the plus side!

Pics are off the internet BTW!
I am so glad there were nice decent people around to help you out. Makes a change to talk about genuinely nice people on this thread 😉 unless we are talking about ourselves of course.

I really hope the tide is going to turn properly. I’d like her ex’s and the people she has not paid, lied to etc to all come out and share their experience. God know she doesn’t take a tit without releasing an autobiography about it so let’s hear from other people for a change.

The picture by Harvey is just really sad, because my first thought is that she made him do it. I’d like to see her contact with all her children restricted and supervised because I don’t think she is capable of caring for them. She sees them all as extensions of herself and only seems to interact if they feel useful at that point. These kids aren’t able to rebel, or express any feeling she doesn’t want to hear. They’ve witnessed her lie and misrepresent things and it must be so confusing for them. I’d just really love for her to get her comeuppance 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Interesting post in the last hour on Lucky7 IG stories?
Ohh. This is getting well good.

I think the people she has treated like shite and has thrown under the bus have had enough!

If I were a journo I be well on the phone to them pronto offering money for stories.

If they have signed NDAs they are probs not watertight. I've signed loads and you can wriggle out of most on technicalities if they haven't been professionally written. Also I'm sure she'll have breached them. I can't imagine Skanky will have paid a professional to write them. Probably Apostle Amy from her Iron Lung wrote them full of bad grammar and spelling mistakes.

I've got my son to type this as I've dictated what to type but he said "What in the hell is this and who are these looneys? I've got my dissertation to finish and you are dragging me away for this, which is nothing short of a debarcle".

I whimper brandishing my broken paw but he's having none of it so I'm back to typing with my 2 thumbs, being assisted by Dane Bowers big toe who Big Sid rescued from "The Valley of the Damned" on Jurrassic bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Okay so do we think the fur will be flying this week?

• Heart
Okay so do we think the fur will be flying this week?
Personally I think she's going to spin the removal of Lucky7 content as an admission of their wrongdoing... assuming it comes up. I think she'd prefer to keep it low key in case it rattles more cages?

• Wow
Personally I think she's going to spin the removal of Lucky7 content as an admission of their wrongdoing... assuming it comes up. I think she'd prefer to keep it low key in case it rattles more cages?
But they know where the money has gone - that would bury her and maybe Crawl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Ohhhhh fluff nuggets, I forgot to take a pic of me roast beef dindins 🤦. And I made syrup sponge & custard for pud 😋.

Anyone want to sit in the public gallery when this finally gets to court? @Dollylovesshoes bring a big cauldron, we'll need it 🤣.

I haven't watched the dentist video but I think I will now just to see what a nob Crawl is.

Is all this bollox about Lucky 7 & Harvey just a way of her lining up another 'documentary' for Steph's Sick Bag? 🤔. There's a lot of stories at the moment about people being taken in by con artists & losing money. BINGO, it's just happened to Katie & Harvey. Obviously by involving Harvey it really pulls at the heartstrings & makes James even more of a despicable villain 🙄
Thing is and I've posted shots on here, her, Clearblue (influencer, model and TV personality?????) plus Harvey were all signed to Lucky7. Still on the L7 website as of this morning.

The grifters knew exactly what kind of crook they were getting involved with, just wanted the money. How could Harvey, god bless him, possibly sign up to a talent management company???

This guy has been jailed at least twice, robbed his grandparents, not the kind of guy you want to piss off.

Think he may well turn nasty on her, please god!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.