Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gott'a explain myself now , Forget Krusty ,Do any of my Krustie girls remotely fancy clearblue, or think there is anything likeable about him ? is there anyone who could fancy him even a little bit ?
I HONESTLY DON'T! There is nothing about him I like.
The best looking guy she had was Leandro Penna

Reactions: 15
Gott'a explain myself now , Forget Krusty ,Do any of my Krustie girls remotely fancy clearblue, or think there is anything likeable about him ? is there anyone who could fancy him even a little bit ?
๐Ÿ˜ฎno he is never looking kind, heโ€™s never warm. Never laughs. No charisma. Looks arenโ€™t everything but he is not my type.

Reactions: 14
didnt think so
He seems to me like one of those fellas girls just don't take to , Weird Fucker, dont forget after 5 mins matching tattoos , joke teeth , perhaps he does love her , she is a physcotic manipulater, i think he is a weak minded sad fucker , a bit lacking , easily manipulated, doesn't seem to have any friends , prob the butt of all the jokes,Low self esteem , worked for his Dad, prob couldnt do anything else, Being with skanky has made him feel important for the first time in his life , thinks hes somebody now

• Wow
No. First and foremost he's only two years older than my son ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
didnt think so
He seems to me like one of those fellas girls just don't take to , Weird Fucker, dont forget after 5 mins matching tattoos , joke teeth , perhaps he does love her , she is a physcotic manipulater, i think he is a weak minded sad fucker , a bit lacking , easily manipulated, doesn't seem to have any friends , prob the butt of all the jokes,Low self esteem , worked for his Dad, prob couldnt do anything else, Being with skanky has made him feel important for the first time in his life , thinks hes somebody now
It is his snarl to me. He is creepy and if he looked at me twice I would get the hell out of there. You could be right that she is the boss in the relationship. Somehow I think he is using her to get in the papers. Maybe because of low selfasteem. He does not feel โ€œAlfa maleโ€ to me. I am way too old for him and so is Price.

Reactions: 16
Your question isnโ€™t aimed at me but I think he has a face like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle. Nothing likeable about him either.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nope very much not fancying clearblue. Iโ€™ve got bad vibes from him from the start, nasty, controlling with violence not too far away. He reminds me of a particularly nasty ex, not exactly in looks but his eyes, something about those eyes.

plus anyone who behaves the way he does to a vulnerable young adult is a bleep.

Reactions: 21
Nope very much not fancying clearblue. Iโ€™ve got bad vibes from him from the start, nasty, controlling with violence not too far away. He reminds me of a particularly nasty ex, not exactly in looks but his eyes, something about those eyes.

plus anyone who behaves the way he does to a vulnerable young adult is a bleep.
Exactly-all this you say - I agree with!
And Jett ignoring Carl at the dentist as one Krusty pointed out.
Something about his eyes. Looks like guys in school 1992 bullying me. A Mean insecure bully. Not to clever.

Reactions: 20
There is nothing remotely likeable about him for me ... so itโ€™s a NO from me

Reactions: 18
A big fat no from me. Even before you know for certain that heโ€™s a c u next Tuesday, first impressions show heโ€™s โ€œshiftyโ€

Reactions: 18
Well I'm off to bed, I hope that in the morning we will get something juicy so we can all take the piss.

I will be in the garden a good part of the day but I will be on in the morning.

• Heart
It is the eyes that are a give away. Was married to an arse!!
no connection between him and Harvey like there was with the others. Itโ€™s Obvious he has no time for him. Harvey never gets the love and attention he needs. So sad for him.

• Sad
  • Heart
I canโ€™t help but thinking that wanky is telling skanky what to wear, she really does look old and frumpy in some of the pictures. The trackies she has on after getting off the plane look baggy and scruffy. She most certainly is being very compliant in the way she is dressing not at all what we are used to seeing๐Ÿค”
What we are used to seeing are (@x@)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am someone who loves eyes but his creep me the duck out. I also don't find arrogance attractive at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.