Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I so can't cope with that blouse - I keep looking at it and thinking - Noooooooooooo! In what century was that fashionable? Was Crawl taking her out to dance around a town square for her supper? The bikey earrings - jeez.
That blouse will be cole's idea He'll have it in a burqua next but that'll be good because we won't have to see it any more. Yippee!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

The mirror really hate it,

Reactions: 16
Apparently, according to their mate on holiday with them, today they are working, in a private cove, on a very exciting little project!
Oh I can hardly wait.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I suggest a visit to a garden centre with calming fish ponds then you can come back and get a boot or two in ;)
Nah, Tomorrow I will be in my own garden a good part of the day.

Thinking about it, I could pop up the garden centre up the road to grab a few slabs....weather is ment to be nice
tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder who is looking after adonis rex,s 2nd home in L A ? We never hear about that one ever?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣:ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah, Tomorrow I will be in my own garden a good part of the day.

Thinking about it, I could pop up the garden centre up the road to grab a few slabs....weather is ment to be nice
tomorrow.
You know I make sense...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Alex Reid should be released on licence today, wonder what he will have to say.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Assuming he is even allowed to say anything apart from "where is my bleeping money?"
He has nothing, literally to lose. She'll never pay him even though she was found guilty. So he could be found guilty and never pay her. Touche!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Looks like two cocks on that BBQ 👀

I think the skanky bleep is dressing like that for a reason,don’t know what but find is sus. YES YOU bleep you are up to something.Creepy bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Something gruesome to churn all our stomachs over no doubt :sick:🤮
My theory is they are in the secret cove snorting the "yay" then the three gay boy's will be tossing each other off whilst gazing upon Skanky's rancid starfish, they will pool their resources into a plastic cup ready for the fugly grunt to get turkey baster and deposit said resources into her cavernous chuff box! or maybe I'm just being unkind and they are making a little film 😉

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
My theory is they are in the secret cove snorting the "yay" then the three gay boy's will be tossing each other off whilst gazing upon Skanky's rancid starfish, they will pool their resources into a plastic cup ready for the fugly grunt to get turkey baster and deposit said resources into her cavernous chuff box! or maybe I'm just being unkind and they are making a little film 😉
You have a very vivid imagination :LOL: and yuck!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.