Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You've finished that mega bottle? Jeez - no naked flames in front of you ha

There it is the proof of her association with him over a long period of time and Charlie sink boy is in it as well - Happy Dayz :D

Beggars can't be chosers...

Alex MarkII? Lovin' it @Pom Bear ❤
Now you know how I get my creative juices flowing Liar! Sure I told Krustys I spend (or used to spend) a lot of time on Barbados, my spiritual home and a place that even makes me feel sane, everyone is bonkers!

Always buy a bottle of Mount Gay Rum for my chum Ninja Man. £5 there vs £18 plus here.

Here is one of said Ninja Mans better moments to make you chortle this rainy Monday!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jett I'm convinced has Autism like my own son and my eldest has Autistic traits and let me tell you both my sons have a fantastic sense of good and bad people. They both do the same thing as Jett done they all but blank the person speaking or interacting with them if they sense they are bad people. Jett at his wee age has worked CW out to a Tee!!
If Jett has autism I think she would tell us and exploit that fact.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
It’s weird the way she ignores jett. I know there’s speculation Kieron isn’t his dad but why would that make katie so dis
interested in him?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Following on from the drawing I thought I'd do a Harvey & Crawl images search on Google. Not 1 pic of them together pops up 😳. However plenty of pics of him & Kris, him & Kieran. And look how calm & happy he looks in them. You can see how special his relationship with Kris was. And look how much slimmer he was with Kris just in 2019. I'd guess the poor love gained at least 7 stone whilst in her 'care' 😡. The bitter twisted witch ruined that bond between Harvey & Kris. It's really sad 😭.
Cue sudden pics appearing of Crawl & Harvey 🙄
I am so sad for him.

On holiday 😡😡😡 would they have timed that for the court case anyway?
What a disgusting lying filthy underhand bleep she is. I hope she catches something fatal and him.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Last year when she was packing for Turkey Keiran turned up for his kids, Harvey was happy to see him and said hello to him. Skanky said come on in to Keiran but Keiran said it was ok and stayed at the front door 😂
That's because Katie was filming and he knew she would bait him. He's no fool.

Reactions: 14
I am so sad for him.

What a disgusting lying filthy underhand bleep she is. I hope she catches something fatal and him.
Hope the pets are safely looked after and that lightening 🌩 strikes his house, just after the Mexican and his mates have cleaned it out

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t say it’s work this time, as she has said finally a gorgeous break.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I wonder about these agencies taking these arseholes on to begin with!

How bloody dare they exploit H - thats her department!! :(

Its was Issy Sampson again was it? I told you last week that gal is a hero!

I do hope she's got some cracking exposés in the pipeline as per this court hearing that will sink the old boot once and for all :) YAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!

He's obviously a mental case as well :)
I read some of the reviews for Buzz Talent and it seems they take the £150 signing on fee from anyone willing to pay. They do not always get work. Some have called it a scam agency. :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Angry
I read some of the reviews for Buzz Talent and it seems they take the £150 signing on fee from anyone willing to pay. They do not always get work. Some have called it a scam agency. :rolleyes:
Apparently loads of people have left Lucky7 now and another girl on IG is really gunning to bring him down.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Apparently loads of people have left Lucky7 now and another girl on IG is really gunning to bring him down.
That's as maybe but we have a pic of KP and Charlie boy with the criminal enjoying a night out. She doesn't have much choice and no proper agent would ever represent her and certainly not him.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Think Skank was originally from the Whitehawk area or thereabouts in Brighton. Years ago I knew someone who went to school with her and at one time they were quite close but she didn’t have anything nice to say about her. I think she may have gone to Longhill school.
The one thing I remember was her being shocked by skank’s mother who was always boasting about her and was so proud about her getting her bits out.
Whitehawk has one of the worst reputations no offence to anyone from there but it’s true.
Thank you all for your warm welcome ❤
According to a Brighton friend of mine, she went to "Blatch" (Blatchington Mill), which is in Hove. Its catchment area probably doesn't include Whitehawk, so she must've grown up nearer Hove.

Coming Soon on the Discovery Channel: Damn,I'm in a Tight Spot,starring @ghud68 with a special celebrity guest each week. Week One.Alan Carr.2.Katie Price.3 Harry Styles( tbc) https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Comment from twitter........there's nothing tight about katie price these days......

• Haha
According to a Brighton friend of mine, she went to "Blatch" (Blatchington Mill), which is in Hove. Its catchment area probably doesn't include Whitehawk, so she must've grown up nearer Hove.
Is there a traveller site near there? I can't remember...

• Haha
That's as maybe but we have a pic of KP and Charlie boy with the criminal enjoying a night out. She doesn't have much choice and no proper agent would ever represent her and certainly not him.
I don’t think that is Austin, who owns L7, it was Andrew Chatters he was working on her MM, he was sentenced to 3 years for £70k tax fraud in 2015...is that the one you mean? 🤔

Reactions: 7
You’re right I just looked it up. I assumed Whitehawk as that’s were her former friends live.
So if it was nearer to Hove it must have been the arse end of Hangleton 🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.