Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
She really can't even spin anymore crap for the 'oh you're such a great mum' brigade can she πŸ₯΄ She really has absolutely nothing left.
She's lost her kids. She's pretty much lost her home. She's lost her money. She's lost her friends (allegedly). She's definitely lost her looks. She is an absolute failure in every aspect of her life. She has nothing left to make headlines & get a pay day. Just more & more absurd lies to get any kind of reaction. The latest being the comparison of KH to JS. That was a low blow, even by her standards. By doing that she threw her own 2 young children under the bus. What kind of 'brilliant mum' does that? She is sick.
It's Easter weekend. I've done egg hunts with my kids. We'll be having a family roast dinner later today. We've done Easter crafts. We're about to go for a long dog walk. We're doing family stuff together.
She has 5 kids, a sister, a brother, nephews & nieces, a dying mum. And where is she? In Spain on a Β£2.50 holiday with sink boy. And sink boy, wow. He has a sister & baby niece he could be with. But no, he's posting about feeling horny for his gay fans whilst with the love of his life in Spain πŸ₯±

She's probably seething at all SFP's wedding plans. I think SFP genuinely wants to get married so AFP is still well enough to enjoy it. It's clear Crawl won't be there if any of her nephews/nieces are. I'll be interested to see how they spin it. The court dates convenient though πŸ™„
I think at this point SFP could probably get more for her wedding pics than Skanky & Crawl. I'm still laughing that the engagement utter bollocks only got them £10,000. Which then went down to £7000 because Zoe shared a pic 🀣🀣 looooooooong gone are the days of Skanky making big money for anything.

So whilst we are all furious at her constantly sticking 2 fingers up to everyone, remember she has nothing & is nobody anymore. And she can try & blame who she likes but we all know it's of her own doing. Every tiny last bit of mess is of her own making. And it couldn't happen to a more deserving creature 😊 Let's make more popcorn & keep watching 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Facehugger

VIP Member
Happy Easter folks πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ for all of you felling sad for H, I can honestly say he is better off without being paraded about used as clickbait for her. I've said before, my son is a senior carer in a secure residential unit for people with needs such as H. The staff will make sure he has a brilliant Easter in a place where he feels safe and secure, I can tell you that from some of the things son tells me many of the people are far better off without the disruptive influence of even their own parents at times, sad as it is. He will be loved and looked after, just let the bitch get on with what she wants to do without dragging that poor lad into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Hunnybubbly

Chatty Member
Still a pair of cunts, on holiday again, court swerved again, kids and animals neglected again, as you were

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66

klairklopp

VIP Member
Remember when AFP was first diagnosed and KP went off on one at PA and KH because it was their turn to have the kids for Christmas and it might be her mums last one. Well, this might be her last Easter Sunday but she doesn’t give a s**t now does she?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Gx2018

Sorry not sure what this means I always thought the girls in the mansion were there by their own choice am I missing something
Hugh Hefner preyed on vulnerable women with limited options and controlled and molded them into what he wanted…for decades. Women whom were playmates were brutally raped by Hef and his buddies. He kept a lot of the girls at the mansion bc he would threaten to release their nude photos and sex tapes he filmed. There was a recent series called secrete of playboy that exposed a lot of it. Holly Madison, who lived at the mansion when skanky was there, wrote a book a long time ago about how awful her time there was. Hef controlled her every move and stripped her of her self worth. It took her years to recover. People, and Katie, called her a liar back then, and now dozens of more women have come forward with similar stories. There were playmates who were raped and couldn’t do anything about it bc Hef silenced them. He’s a predator and monster.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Gx2018

She will publicly call out the father of her kids as a rapist with no proof, but defend someone whom has actual documentation of physically and emotional abuse for decades. I hope this story gains traction and ends her already. What a low life.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Animallover2022

VIP Member
Not current.. but I just had a fb video come up of Krusty attending mediation with KH after the split, the complete lack of shits given for her children was so apprant then, didn't care if she saw them on her birthday ( they don't do anything) had to Google Jet and Bunnies DOB's her own bloody children ffs!, taking calls from the Milky bar kid about shopping at Blue water was more important then custody of her children..I actually feel sick and how hideous this creature is! 😀 and now Easter when she could be having a gorgeous day with all her family she's instead drinking jizz cocktails with the needle dicked cunt badger...no words!

PS . Happy Easter Krusties! 🐣
I know the footage you are talking about the 2 people mediating looked as embarrassed as Kieran did. She is so vile, words cannot describe. They kept telling her - no phone calls - and she just kept talking on the phone. She was saying crass things to Kieran too if memory serves me right.
I honestly do not know why she had kids in the first place, such a selfish, bitter, twisted, vindictive, spiteful, hateful piece of shit.
As far as I am concerned Emily is P&J mum and Michelle is J&B mum in every sense of the word

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
"Lived and breathed there for 6 weeks and he asked me to be a girlfriend and all of that and got millions of photos from all of our nights out and I have to say, stories that I've read what girls have said about Hugh Heffner I've definitely didnt witness and can say were not true at all"

How DARE she negate these stories.. Probably as she was off her face and can't remember anything about it. What a filthy, skanky, out-of-touch person. She's a disgrace to fellow women.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 55