Katie Price #158 Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It's Cuntie and Cole off to Spain!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe this bleep is trying to discredit the hundreds of women who were raped, groomed and abused by Hugh Hefner bc she stayed at the mansion for a few weeks and wasn’t treated that way. What an awful piece of tit she is. I just sent her story over to Holly Madison for comment. I hope she rips her to shreds.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
AH, I should have known.

Have you seen the crap she's posting now??
Oh yes, surely showing those playboy covers on her stories goes against Instas nudity policy…. Go on Tattlers….you know what to do…

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just watched the latest rant about Hugh Hefner and how the girls that have accused him of abuse are lying 🙈🙈🙈 because she didn’t see anything!! What an absolutely disgusting thing to say!! To say that someone cannot be abusive and that people claiming to be victims must be lying just because you never saw that side of them is vile and dangerous!! 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I've an exclusive picture of Coles favourite sink he ahem uses regularly 🤭😄😄 x

I know he is vain and loves himself but to get a sink with a design of his own head in it goes a bit too far 😄😄😄 x

Resizer_16503859989061.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I cannot believe this bleep is trying to discredit the hundreds of women who were raped, groomed and abused by Hugh Hefner bc she stayed at the mansion for a few weeks and wasn’t treated that way. What an awful piece of tit she is. I just sent her story over to Holly Madison for comment. I hope she rips her to shreds.
I’m horrified she actually said that!!

Reactions: 25
She will publicly call out the father of her kids as a rapist with no proof, but defend someone whom has actual documentation of physically and emotional abuse for decades. I hope this story gains traction and ends her already. What a low life.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Katie is posting on her stories but failed to mention who won the competition the
stupid bleep.

Mind you she could be getting really fucked off looking at the HUGE amount of
stories Kieran has posted, over 30 I guess.

View attachment 1205780
She's posted these pics before with Bunny!
Coke cans also in hair and full make-up on (which she was slated for, quite rightly)

Reactions: 15
Sorry not sure what this means I always thought the girls in the mansion were there by their own choice am I missing something

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Really? After the Jimmy Saville comparison they're clearly is no limit to how much she despises humankind in general! No wonder her girlfriend's fucked her husband!
True.. I suppose I meant horrified as a survivor but you’re right, definitely nothing to be surprised about

her ‘I have to disagree’ wow. What a bleep

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Just watched the latest rant about Hugh Hefner and how the girls that have accused him of abuse are lying 🙈🙈🙈 because she didn’t see anything!! What an absolutely disgusting thing to say!! To say that someone cannot be abusive and that people claiming to be victims must be lying just because you never saw that side of them is vile and dangerous!! 😡
Where can I see the rant about Hugh Hefner? Thanks x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.