Katie Price #158 Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It's Cuntie and Cole off to Spain!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really can't even spin anymore crap for the 'oh you're such a great mum' brigade can she 🥴 She really has absolutely nothing left.
She's lost her kids. She's pretty much lost her home. She's lost her money. She's lost her friends (allegedly). She's definitely lost her looks. She is an absolute failure in every aspect of her life. She has nothing left to make headlines & get a pay day. Just more & more absurd lies to get any kind of reaction. The latest being the comparison of KH to JS. That was a low blow, even by her standards. By doing that she threw her own 2 young children under the bus. What kind of 'brilliant mum' does that? She is sick.
It's Easter weekend. I've done egg hunts with my kids. We'll be having a family roast dinner later today. We've done Easter crafts. We're about to go for a long dog walk. We're doing family stuff together.
She has 5 kids, a sister, a brother, nephews & nieces, a dying mum. And where is she? In Spain on a £2.50 holiday with sink boy. And sink boy, wow. He has a sister & baby niece he could be with. But no, he's posting about feeling horny for his gay fans whilst with the love of his life in Spain 🥱

She's probably seething at all SFP's wedding plans. I think SFP genuinely wants to get married so AFP is still well enough to enjoy it. It's clear Crawl won't be there if any of her nephews/nieces are. I'll be interested to see how they spin it. The court dates convenient though 🙄
I think at this point SFP could probably get more for her wedding pics than Skanky & Crawl. I'm still laughing that the engagement utter bollocks only got them £10,000. Which then went down to £7000 because Zoe shared a pic 🤣🤣 looooooooong gone are the days of Skanky making big money for anything.

So whilst we are all furious at her constantly sticking 2 fingers up to everyone, remember she has nothing & is nobody anymore. And she can try & blame who she likes but we all know it's of her own doing. Every tiny last bit of mess is of her own making. And it couldn't happen to a more deserving creature 😊 Let's make more popcorn & keep watching 😁
Not arf, Strike me pink! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How the mighty have fallen. The one who had his own money, the one who pays for everything for her, the one who she was going to keep everything private with this time........now he's flobbing his knob in a sink for peanuts! Amazing 👍👍🤣
A class act for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Remember when AFP was first diagnosed and KP went off on one at PA and KH because it was their turn to have the kids for Christmas and it might be her mums last one. Well, this might be her last Easter Sunday but she doesn’t give a s**t now does she?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Coles cryptic post are the best, really deep and meaningful ©️Armitage Shanks.
I'd pay £3.50 to see that, just so we could share in the joke that is no doubt his tiny wiener. The only big dick energy he exudes is the massive penis on his forehead!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Maybe as it's supposed to be a "work trip," sink boy could do an in depth full length documentary on the different types of sinks available in Spain and their suitability for knocking one out. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hi DC, I would have hoped so but never saw them post once that they will be refunded. Its always a new date will be notified soon, I don't even think there are contact details on the websites, this is from a cpl years ago, when she cancelled an hour before show , she was then filmed with Ryan and jeyda and Zoe at airport then allegedly in Amsterdam nightclub. She denied it was her , said she was tucked up in bed. Think about 3 wks later it was the Newcastle masterclass then rehab allegedly.
As far as I know, ticketholders have a contract not with KP but the venue hosting the masterclass. If she cancels a class, the ticketholder should contact the venue. Legally, KP can offer a new date - remember how, during the pandemic, airlines were urging passengers to accept vouchers for travel at a later date, rather than claiming a refund? - but it should be possible to get a refund by asking for a chargeback if they paid by debit card. PayPal have a similar system, I think.

Reactions: 14
This is a little creepy, in more ways than one.

More proof her fans are idiots.
More proof the Scum is still up Pricey's arse more like!
How insulting to compare a young, good looking girl to a worn out old hag with false everything.
Their 'reporter's are really skimming the surface of the pond here, as you say, creepy, very creepy.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
My dearly departed Mother In Law worked with a bloke who was a bit of a hypochondriac. He once phoned in sick with "Sausage Twister's Wrist" . Apparently it really was 'A Thing' :unsure:
I'm scared to Google that one, might be a picture of creepy Carl and his only fans page. 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe as it's supposed to be a "work trip," sink boy could do an in depth full length documentary on the different types of sinks available in Spain and their suitability for knocking one out. 🤣🤣
"Wank Trip"

Maybe he's hoping for a Richard Ayoade 'Travel Man' style show, visiting various European cities to find the best continental sinks to spaff in and brings a different celebrity mate on each trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"Wank Trip"

Maybe he's hoping for a Richard Ayoade 'Travel Man' style show, visiting various European cities to find the best continental sinks to spaff in and brings a different celebrity mate on each trip.
Noooooo please don't make me think of the lovely RA with spaffing sinks! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Noooooo please don't make me think of the lovely RA with spaffing sinks! 😂
I'd forgotten Joe Lycett now fronts the show. I'd bloody love to see him do a piece on his Consumer Show and take on KFP and her various dodgy business ventures! 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.