Katie Price #158 Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It's Cuntie and Cole off to Spain!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really can't even spin anymore crap for the 'oh you're such a great mum' brigade can she 🥴 She really has absolutely nothing left.
She's lost her kids. She's pretty much lost her home. She's lost her money. She's lost her friends (allegedly). She's definitely lost her looks. She is an absolute failure in every aspect of her life. She has nothing left to make headlines & get a pay day. Just more & more absurd lies to get any kind of reaction. The latest being the comparison of KH to JS. That was a low blow, even by her standards. By doing that she threw her own 2 young children under the bus. What kind of 'brilliant mum' does that? She is sick.
It's Easter weekend. I've done egg hunts with my kids. We'll be having a family roast dinner later today. We've done Easter crafts. We're about to go for a long dog walk. We're doing family stuff together.
She has 5 kids, a sister, a brother, nephews & nieces, a dying mum. And where is she? In Spain on a £2.50 holiday with sink boy. And sink boy, wow. He has a sister & baby niece he could be with. But no, he's posting about feeling horny for his gay fans whilst with the love of his life in Spain 🥱

She's probably seething at all SFP's wedding plans. I think SFP genuinely wants to get married so AFP is still well enough to enjoy it. It's clear Crawl won't be there if any of her nephews/nieces are. I'll be interested to see how they spin it. The court dates convenient though 🙄
I think at this point SFP could probably get more for her wedding pics than Skanky & Crawl. I'm still laughing that the engagement utter bollocks only got them £10,000. Which then went down to £7000 because Zoe shared a pic 🤣🤣 looooooooong gone are the days of Skanky making big money for anything.

So whilst we are all furious at her constantly sticking 2 fingers up to everyone, remember she has nothing & is nobody anymore. And she can try & blame who she likes but we all know it's of her own doing. Every tiny last bit of mess is of her own making. And it couldn't happen to a more deserving creature 😊 Let's make more popcorn & keep watching 😁
Well said .... I often say on here ... dont despair thinking she is not being punished ... she is ` big time ` .... the state of her LIFE is the comeuppance she so rightly deserves ... LIFE is punishing her 👌 she`s also completely UNHINGED ... which means, she`ll continue to duck up further as time moves on 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 47
"Wank Trip"

Maybe he's hoping for a Richard Ayoade 'Travel Man' style show, visiting various European cities to find the best continental sinks to spaff in and brings a different celebrity mate on each trip.
I can hear Wilma's script in my head as Skanky and Wanky direct each other......I just can't quite make out the words. (hint)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Who on earth on easter sunday wants to know about walter mittys libido? its about time the press complaints started to investigate this non stop deluge of rinse and repeat storys ..lies..
Carol has grasped the fact that OF is sex work ... Pathetic as it is for Mr 'Millionaire Successful Businessman' aka desperate for fame at any 'Pwicey' to be on there at least he is providing the content & chat expected on OF

I can hear Wilma's script in my head as Skanky and Wanky direct each other......I just can't quite make out the words. (hint)
Woo hoo ... I love it ... Do you love it Cole'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Been out all weekend so been on a speed catch-up, not sure if it’s been noted where she is in Spain, but just read a tweet where someone said they were sitting next to her and sink-boy on a terrace in Alicante….can’t always trust tweets are the truth, but has anyone else confirmed where they are, and why they are there ? If that tweets correct, she ain’t had surgery so far if she’s sitting on a terrace.

Reactions: 32
Been out all weekend so been on a speed catch-up, not sure if it’s been noted where she is in Spain, but just read a tweet where someone said they were sitting next to her and sink-boy on a terrace in Alicante….can’t always trust tweets are the truth, but has anyone else confirmed where they are, and why they are there ? If that tweets correct, she ain’t had surgery so far if she’s sitting on a terrace.
Like she’d let surgery stop her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Certainly could be Alicante, just trying to find out, they do have a Melia hotel there too, so Ryan could of sorted that for them.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I'm surprised he's doing the MMA Thing as he seems to only like hitting Women,
But then it's Crawl
As far as I know, ticketholders have a contract not with KP but the venue hosting the masterclass. If she cancels a class, the ticketholder should contact the venue. Legally, KP can offer a new date - remember how, during the pandemic, airlines were urging passengers to accept vouchers for travel at a later date, rather than claiming a refund? - but it should be possible to get a refund by asking for a chargeback if they paid by debit card. PayPal have a similar system, I think.
The venues have no liability, they are all basically offering free space for publicity. They get no payments from any of the customers so would defo not refund.

My dearly departed Mother In Law worked with a bloke who was a bit of a hypochondriac. He once phoned in sick with "Sausage Twister's Wrist" . Apparently it really was 'A Thing' :unsure:
Maybe thats what happened to Cole, when he had the plastercast on

Reactions: 9
I think they were possibly sitting on the Passeig Esplanada d'Espanya in Alicante 🔍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Certainly could be Alicante, just trying to find out, they do have a Melia hotel there too, so Ryan could of sorted that for them.
The person who wrote the tweet seems legit, and they sent the info to the Mail…so kinda think it’s not bs at mo, sadly no further update from that account.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.