Katie Price #158 Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It's Cuntie and Cole off to Spain!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised he's doing the MMA Thing as he seems to only like hitting Women,
But then it's Crawl
I'd put a big bet that he'll drop out rather than be seen fannying around in the ring trying look 'ard but failing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Two of the kids look happy and content and I am sure the other three will be too with family/carers.

Perhaps in a roundabout way this is the best thing Pwicey can do for them, leaving them with people who will care for them and put them first. Then again, that would assume she thinks of their needs.

Screenshot_20220417-145435.png

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I don't think for a second think either of them want kids. It's just a narrative they spin for attention.
Just like false break ups, pretend supercar purchases, fake weddings, throwback family day out pictures hoping people won't realise the kids have aged 10 years....... the list goes on and on and on....

On a brighter note, I hope they choke on their Pina Cloadas and there's no first aiders in the vicinity!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Two of the kids look happy and content and I am sure the other three will be too with family/carers.

Perhaps in a roundabout way this is the best thing Pwicey can do for them, leaving them with people who will care for them and put them first. Then again, that would assume she thinks of their needs.

View attachment 1200858
How have they got a house with a pool though?

Reactions: 5

View attachment 1200858
Look how genuinely happy they all look, no pouting or face slap either!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Soooo is it just skanky and wanky on holiday ? It doesn’t appear their entourage is with them🤔 Chris Harris hasn’t posted any videos of the gruesome twosome for a while. Oh wait…….. I’m sure we will see some soon 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As Harvey is in full time residential care it seems that he doesn't go home or needs to due to college closure for the holidays. However it's a special day today and even if he is among other residents that stay, I'm sure there'll be visits from THEIR friends and families or THEY may be going out for the day/weekend. Breaks my heart that his family let alone his so called mother isn't even there to give him a small Easter egg or gift. He's not with AFP either as SFP is with them for the weekend and posted a pic of the baby in bed with AFP and PP

in case it's not been mentioned AFP gets married in 9 weeks time (she posted it on Friday) so weekend of 17th June. Reckon Pricey will be in the slammer by then so she needn't bother with a brackie (bridesmaid tracky) outfit for her?

View attachment 1200565
Mark my words! KP will get married before SFP. That’s how spiteful she is.

She has no chance of adopting in this country, it's a long process & she can commit to anything for longer than 5 minutes ... Even if she adopted abroad SS in the UK would be involved immediately she brought the child here because of the situation with her biological children ... Using a surrogate would have the same result, even if she gave birth to a child ...
Regardless of where she wants to adopt from, she will have to be assessed. There is a team of international social workers who would be tasked to do the assessment of her here……

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Yeah he punched the wall as he was about to hit KP (I’ll add allegedly, but that what I was told from a genuine source)
I’ve always thought the holes in the walls was him and not Harvey.
Harvey would have had sore knuckles if he had done it, as my ex did the same on many occasions. If she is happy in a toxic relationship over her kids then more fool her. No man will Ever come before my kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Morning my lovely tattlers, this is totally off topic but I have to tell you what happened early this morning. I got woken up as the hubby was trying to steal the duvet as usual, I pulled it back to my side then the next thing I knew the duvet had completely disappeared off the bed....and so had my hubby! Apparently he was dreaming he was playing football and had to dive to save a goal and ended up diving out of the bed, taking the duvet with him! I've never laughed so much in my life, I was literally crying! Poor guy meanwhile has a black eye, a bruised shoulder, twisted his back and bashed his knee!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.