Katie Price #158 Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It's Cuntie and Cole off to Spain!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 21
Anyone else find it odd she has to do a seductive ( 😂) pose when taking pictures with her kids? It would never enter my head to do that. Why can’t she just enjoy the fact she’s with them and that be enough for her. Crop the kids out and it’s her OF face….. 🤢
Yes totally. I find it really odd. That TikTok she made with Princess a little while ago with her trying to move seductively was just cringeworthy.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
WTF 😡😡🤷🏻‍♀️ Is this an excuse so she doesn’t have to say it’s been repossessed 🤔
Not downsizing then. Like someone said, the kids don't live with her. Complete waste of timing doing all those bedrooms for them. And I liked that sun room her mum and sister did. What a bloody waste. head

Anyway else notice it's all the same journalist reporting on both of them in the DM. Must be on the payroll! Also, are they getting their stories from us? We all question how she can afford another holiday and it's a sudden story about their budget hotel. We keep her in fake eyebrows obviously.
Like the one who writes the same article about Gemma Collins every few days commenting on how much weight she's lost lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There is no such thing has being registered disabled. Just more made up crap.
I bet she's registered for a Blue Badge though....

Not downsizing then. Like someone said, the kids don't live with her. Complete waste of timing doing all those bedrooms for them. And I liked that sun room her mum and sister did. What a bloody waste. head

Like the one who writes the same article about Gemma Collins every few days commenting on how much weight she's lost lol
Oh I know..... The 3 stones that she's been losing for the past three years...!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t know if anyone here is aware. But Spain is the fertility treatment heart of Europe. They put embryos in 55 year old women, they also do surrogacy very cheaply.
Watch what happens if Kieron gets married.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
How manly does she look and the warts on her face don't help like!
I'm 54 and my face looks a darn sight better than that! And I can genuinely say I'm all natural as I've never had any surgery or any "tweakments" or any fillers. My face is 100% what Mother Nature gave me and, because I've always had a proper skincare routine and protected myself from the sun (never sunbathed, don't enjoy the heat), I have very few wrinkles. KP is really going to regret her sunbathing, sunbeds and surgery in years to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t know if anyone here is aware. But Spain is the fertility treatment heart of Europe. They put embryos in 55 year old women, they also do surrogacy very cheaply.
Watch what happens if Kieron gets married.
KP is in a mess with UK SS ... she wont go down that route until that situation closes ... she doesnt really want another child - spinning fake fertility treatment and fake miscarriage stories will be enough for her really

Reactions: 21
They were in Spain too short a time for it to have been a holiday.
Praying we're wrong though, and it's not fertility treatment.

Reactions: 10
I'm 54 and my face looks a darn sight better than that! And I can genuinely say I'm all natural as I've never had any surgery or any "tweakments" or any fillers. My face is 100% what Mother Nature gave me and, because I've always had a proper skincare routine and protected myself from the sun (never sunbathed, don't enjoy the heat), I have very few wrinkles. KP is really going to regret her sunbathing, sunbeds and surgery in years to come.
to be fair, I am a bit younger, similar to you BUT I have to put it down to very good genetics, My Mum has hardly any wrinkles at 80 & My Grandma was the same ... when My Nan was 83 and in hospital the nurses were marvelling at her skin and asking her how she had kept it like that, she didnt drink or smoke and just washed her face in pears soap, no moisturiser I am pretty much the same, its luck of the draw in that ... AFP has that terrible wrinkly rubbery skin that doesnt age well - look at the state of her face ... KP inherited that skin along with her curly hair

They were in Spain too short a time for it to have been a holiday.
Praying we're wrong though, and it's not fertility treatment.
its not too short for a holiday ... I have taken last minute breaks like that ... it was just a last minute unplanned cheap package deal in my opinion ... she looks too much of a mess / too self conscious after piling on a coupe of stone in Thailand after liposuction for photos in a bikini

Reactions: 14
I don't think there is such a thing as being 'registered disabled' anymore, and to get a Blue Badge she would have to be receiving the relevant disability benefits - ie enhanced rate of PIP. This is not easy to get and she would have a hard job persuading the DWP that she can't walk / needs enough assistance to qualify. Genuinely disabled people have to jump through so many hoops to show they are entitled to it and there's no way she could blag her way through it given the amount of pics we see of her stomping around in hooker heels. It can also be awarded on mental health grounds but her throwing a strop every time she gets dumped wouldn't exactly qualify.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I wonder if Carl and James English will get close enough via the MMA for James to tell him he's involved with a psycho. If James has interviewed Alex and heard all the batshit crazy stuff she's put him through....I'd imagine it would be difficult to stay quiet. I can picture him after a few sherries being like "Mate, what the duck are you doing with HER!" 😂

🤣 lol, selling dirty shoes 🤣
She is just minging isn't she in every respect :sick::sick:

Cole has his turkey teef showing in frustration 😄😄 x.

View attachment 1208693
@pombear you do make me proper laugh out loud! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.