Katie Price #158 Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It's Cuntie and Cole off to Spain!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just wondering why they have to keep going abroad for their OF content? Complete bullshit. Like the subscribers on OF give a crap about the background when your legs are up in the air ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That's got to be a throw back photo - her boobs are smaller... plus the brunette hair. You'd think she'd print lovely photos of the scenic hotel and beach that she's staying at.... along with a few cock-tails....
Lol and her belly button is au natural ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Some men like being with obnoxious women. The only couple still together in Married at First Sight Australia is a seemingly decent bloke called Jackson with a vile horror called Olivia. He comes from an abusive family so her behaviour, while he doesn't like it, is familiar to him. Cole must have similar issues, why did his parents split, how old was he, who did he go to live with etc etc.
She is actually psychotic I think. Horrific woman. Makes KP look like Mother Theresa at times.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Most mothers would be with their kids this weekend, but not the Pwicey. Then will slate the women who are a constant in her kid's lives. 🙄

Screenshot_20220417-134026.png

Sipping cocktails after drink drive charge, I see the Priory stints worked.

• Angry
Reactions: 49
She really can't even spin anymore crap for the 'oh you're such a great mum' brigade can she 🥴 She really has absolutely nothing left.
She's lost her kids. She's pretty much lost her home. She's lost her money. She's lost her friends (allegedly). She's definitely lost her looks. She is an absolute failure in every aspect of her life. She has nothing left to make headlines & get a pay day. Just more & more absurd lies to get any kind of reaction. The latest being the comparison of KH to JS. That was a low blow, even by her standards. By doing that she threw her own 2 young children under the bus. What kind of 'brilliant mum' does that? She is sick.
It's Easter weekend. I've done egg hunts with my kids. We'll be having a family roast dinner later today. We've done Easter crafts. We're about to go for a long dog walk. We're doing family stuff together.
She has 5 kids, a sister, a brother, nephews & nieces, a dying mum. And where is she? In Spain on a £2.50 holiday with sink boy. And sink boy, wow. He has a sister & baby niece he could be with. But no, he's posting about feeling horny for his gay fans whilst with the love of his life in Spain 🥱

She's probably seething at all SFP's wedding plans. I think SFP genuinely wants to get married so AFP is still well enough to enjoy it. It's clear Crawl won't be there if any of her nephews/nieces are. I'll be interested to see how they spin it. The court dates convenient though 🙄
I think at this point SFP could probably get more for her wedding pics than Skanky & Crawl. I'm still laughing that the engagement utter bollocks only got them £10,000. Which then went down to £7000 because Zoe shared a pic 🤣🤣 looooooooong gone are the days of Skanky making big money for anything.

So whilst we are all furious at her constantly sticking 2 fingers up to everyone, remember she has nothing & is nobody anymore. And she can try & blame who she likes but we all know it's of her own doing. Every tiny last bit of mess is of her own making. And it couldn't happen to a more deserving creature 😊 Let's make more popcorn & keep watching 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 73
OOPS!!

Oh and this bollocks

Who on earth on easter sunday wants to know about walter mittys libido? its about time the press complaints started to investigate this non stop deluge of rinse and repeat storys ..lies..

Reactions: 21
Sorry if this has been asked before (It's hard work keeping up with the threads!). Does anyone know about teeth? Are they individual caps (Not veneers too much tooth taken away for that, I have one cap and one veneer so have seen the difference). TBH they look like a singular made to fit piece not unlike me dear old grannies false Nashers.

BTW thank you for my Easter bonnet, it fits quite nicely on my head :)

Reactions: 19
Very much doubt she could, we looked into it at one point. There’s a considerable amount of money involved upfront & non-refundable in the UK alone & all sorts of red tape if adopting aboard, I suspect her record with SS, custody arrangements with her own kids, erratic lifestyle were she has ridiculous impulsive long holidays etc would rightly prohibit her. Same applies here she wouldn’t stand a chance of adopting in the UK.

i do think she might consider the donor egg route though, the odds are much greater for a healthy birth. I really hope she has no more kids though as way things are going a child might well end up in care with these 2 self centred individuals. Anyone can see their relationship is not a healthy one & her eye is already wandering.
Not to mention her somewhat extensive criminal record..

Reactions: 25
She really can't even spin anymore crap for the 'oh you're such a great mum' brigade can she 🥴 She really has absolutely nothing left.
She's lost her kids. She's pretty much lost her home. She's lost her money. She's lost her friends (allegedly). She's definitely lost her looks. She is an absolute failure in every aspect of her life. She has nothing left to make headlines & get a pay day. Just more & more absurd lies to get any kind of reaction. The latest being the comparison of KH to JS. That was a low blow, even by her standards. By doing that she threw her own 2 young children under the bus. What kind of 'brilliant mum' does that? She is sick.
It's Easter weekend. I've done egg hunts with my kids. We'll be having a family roast dinner later today. We've done Easter crafts. We're about to go for a long dog walk. We're doing family stuff together.
She has 5 kids, a sister, a brother, nephews & nieces, a dying mum. And where is she? In Spain on a £2.50 holiday with sink boy. And sink boy, wow. He has a sister & baby niece he could be with. But no, he's posting about feeling horny for his gay fans whilst with the love of his life in Spain 🥱

She's probably seething at all SFP's wedding plans. I think SFP genuinely wants to get married so AFP is still well enough to enjoy it. It's clear Crawl won't be there if any of her nephews/nieces are. I'll be interested to see how they spin it. The court dates convenient though 🙄
I think at this point SFP could probably get more for her wedding pics than Skanky & Crawl. I'm still laughing that the engagement utter bollocks only got them £10,000. Which then went down to £7000 because Zoe shared a pic 🤣🤣 looooooooong gone are the days of Skanky making big money for anything.

So whilst we are all furious at her constantly sticking 2 fingers up to everyone, remember she has nothing & is nobody anymore. And she can try & blame who she likes but we all know it's of her own doing. Every tiny last bit of mess is of her own making. And it couldn't happen to a more deserving creature 😊 Let's make more popcorn & keep watching 😁
As much as I don’t have kids, my days been similar, nice long dog walk this morning, worked on my art and had a lovely family day so far.

Interesting point you raise about SFP’s wedding and Armitage Shanks obviously not allowed to be there if the kiddos are and his impending court date. Very interesting! Enjoy the rest of your day Pink 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Happy Easter folks 👽👽😘 for all of you felling sad for H, I can honestly say he is better off without being paraded about used as clickbait for her. I've said before, my son is a senior carer in a secure residential unit for people with needs such as H. The staff will make sure he has a brilliant Easter in a place where he feels safe and secure, I can tell you that from some of the things son tells me many of the people are far better off without the disruptive influence of even their own parents at times, sad as it is. He will be loved and looked after, just let the witch get on with what she wants to do without dragging that poor lad into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.