Katie Price #158 Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It's Cuntie and Cole off to Spain!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's also a video of James English saying there's a lot of nasty things being said behind the scenes and it's all going to kick off tonight. Oh, the drama. haha
I hope they all set about Biffa SB :)

It’s on the scented by KP IG
Its the booby prize haha! Not only has she bought skanky's tit barf bums but she's gotta go and meet the thing as well

We’ll see if she turns up with a shiner…. 😉
A real one or another paint jobbie espeshully fer der Sun??

I’m so angry with her! Has she actually watched the Playboy series?! These women worked and lived there for years, many committed suicide. So she stayed there for six weeks, big deal! She should keep her herpes gob shut because she doesn’t know what she’s talking about!!!
Of course she didn't watch it! She's been too busy watching the JS documentary and dreaming up comparisons with Kieron to sell :mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
She will be tapping up Dionne’s daughter next to do her lashes for free…as she’s just started following her.
The only lashes dat find needs are several hundred from a Cat 'o Nine Tails.............................................

Love the comment under one of the photos:
Cosy: Katie sported a somewhat stockier frame in her padded coat

i.e. Too many pizzas equals a 'stockier frame'.....
what they really wanted to write was "The fat old bag was shuffling around the stables hoping people would notice her..........................."

How can someone you are on and off with be classed as a 'partner'. Total contradiction in terms! 😏
You can't expect twelve year old journos to understand the complexity of the English language.
Its a bit like "Ain't got no...................." - too tricky for them :)

"Lived and breathed there for 6 weeks and he asked me to be a girlfriend and all of that and got millions of photos from all of our nights out and I have to say, stories that I've read what girls have said about Hugh Heffner I've definitely didnt witness and can say were not true at all"

How DARE she negate these stories.. Probably as she was off her face and can't remember anything about it. What a filthy, skanky, out-of-touch person. She's a disgrace to fellow women.
She won't remember any of it because she spent all the time there off her face - that was confirmed by those two women who were there at the same time as skanky, they who recalled her being carted off by security to be "revived". Of course she does not remember any of it which is pretty rich when she remembers EVERYTHING (allegedly) that was ever dun rong to HER!

On it's broomstick no doubt
Fly my pretties!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Sink boy is having a rant on his stories re the engagement ring story, he’s not involved, it’s all muggy…. 🤣 It’s all bull 💩 and no one tarnish him with the same brush…
but same as always he does not make it clear is the great romance on or off

She has Harvey again…
she as Harvey again but notice it is at her mums again(why not at the mucky mansion that she as turned into the forever home for her and her 5 kids and the one) it seems like she only sees Harvey now with someone else there

• Wow
Reactions: 20
but same as always he does not make it clear is the great romance on or off

she as Harvey again but notice it is at her mums again(why not at the mucky mansion that she as turned into the forever home for her and her 5 kids and the one) it seems like she only sees Harvey now with someone else there
I think AFP has Harvey a lot more than is let on, so KFP just wheels him out for photo ops and then he goes back to AFP's (IMO).

Reactions: 20
I think AFP has Harvey a lot more than is let on, so KFP just wheels him out for photo ops and then he goes back to AFP's (IMO).
Before her IPF diagnosis (and possibly because he's over 18 now) she was a proper nanny to Harvey. Dwight used to pay for her to look after him full-time apparently.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Funny her even trying to defend the playboy mansion or heff! like even without the allegations it’s not exactly a normal set up is it?!

Reactions: 19
You could of put everyone straight whether you’re on or off but you chose not too, it has got everything to do with you you muppet. You alone have chosen to feed more bull to the story when you could of cleared it up. Complete idiot!!!
Trying to keep everyone interested until his MMA bashing. He thinks he is a celebrity (of what, I would like to know). I wonder how he will feel if he knows he only got invited to participate because Kris agreed to fight?🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She only had Harvey to try and trap DY, she wanted to be another power couple like posh n becks was, silly tart, like that was ever going to happen.
When she realised DY didn't wanna know and done one, she then realised she's was going to be a single mother, therefore dumping him anywhere, where someone, anyone will have him so she can continue her life as a single woman. She's always dumped him, I bet she has never spent a full week looking after him, more a day here, day there. She's a poor excuse for a mum, doesn't deserve to be called it.
I actually don’t think she has ever in Harvey’s whole life looked after him on her own, there would always be a nanny or carer or her mother present or shag of the week.

Haha check out this little gem. Name that guy...?
Tony Hadley 😀

Reactions: 17
Real life got in the way for a while. Just skim read to catch up. Still a pair of cunting cunts then..?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Was there another one called oh boy or did I dream it, I bloody loved the photo stories 🤣
Ooooh don't start me off. Oh Boy, My Guy, Mates, Pink, Jackie, Blue Jeans, my mum used to get them delivered with the papers. Happy days.♥

I'm totally behind. My phone's broken and won't hold its charge. Going to Kingston later to try and sort it. Can I have a quick update please? Also loving Crawls new name Sink boy.🤣 Wonder if he knows he's now Sinkboy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.