Katie Price #158 Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It's Cuntie and Cole off to Spain!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry not sure what this means I always thought the girls in the mansion were there by their own choice am I missing something
Hugh Hefner preyed on vulnerable women with limited options and controlled and molded them into what he wanted…for decades. Women whom were playmates were brutally raped by Hef and his buddies. He kept a lot of the girls at the mansion bc he would threaten to release their nude photos and sex tapes he filmed. There was a recent series called secrete of playboy that exposed a lot of it. Holly Madison, who lived at the mansion when skanky was there, wrote a book a long time ago about how awful her time there was. Hef controlled her every move and stripped her of her self worth. It took her years to recover. People, and Katie, called her a liar back then, and now dozens of more women have come forward with similar stories. There were playmates who were raped and couldn’t do anything about it bc Hef silenced them. He’s a predator and monster.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Sorry not sure what this means I always thought the girls in the mansion were there by their own choice am I missing something
I think it's a lot more complex than that. It's like all women in the sex industry historically, they may have chosen to be in it but were treated very badly and coerced into doing a lot of things that they didn't want to/like to because you become dependent on the money/lifestyle or you simply just get yourself into bad situations that you just can't get out of. There has always been and still remains the botion that women who sell sex are fair game and aren't entitled to have any control over what is done to them as well. We don't always see certain behaviours as wrong at the time they happen, nor do we rarely have the strength to say no or put a stop to something in the moment, especially when there are other people coercing the situation. Her position was very different. She was merely a cover girl, not a playmate so of course she probably did not see what went on behind closed doors and at the time even if she had it probably seemed perfectly normal to her and anyone else visiting the mansion. Even the bodyguards/minders/male workers at the mansion have openly admitted that the playmates were basically sex slaves and treated like property. You have to remember that 50 odd years ago if I chose to sleep with a grown man at 15 it is now considered statutory rape and is a crime. She really should shut up. With her past experiences you'd think she'd understand what it's like to be taken advantage of and just because it doesn't happen to you doesn't mean it never happens!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m so angry with her! Has she actually watched the Playboy series?! These women worked and lived there for years, many committed suicide. So she stayed there for six weeks, big deal! She should keep her herpes gob shut because she doesn’t know what she’s talking about!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I think it's a lot more complex than that. It's like all women in the sex industry historically, they may have chosen to be in it but were treated very badly and coerced into doing a lot of things that they didn't want to/like to because you become dependent on the money/lifestyle or you simply just get yourself into bad situations that you just can't get out of. There has always been and still remains the botion that women who sell sex are fair game and aren't entitled to have any control over what is done to them as well. We don't always see certain behaviours as wrong at the time they happen, nor do we rarely have the strength to say no or put a stop to something in the moment, especially when there are other people coercing the situation. Her position was very different. She was merely a cover girl, not a playmate so of course she probably did not see what went on behind closed doors and at the time even if she had it probably seemed perfectly normal to her and anyone else visiting the mansion. Even the bodyguards/minders/male workers at the mansion have openly admitted that the playmates were basically sex slaves and treated like property. You have to remember that 50 odd years ago if I chose to sleep with a grown man at 15 it is now considered statutory rape and is a crime. She really should shut up. With her past experiences you'd think she'd understand what it's like to be taken advantage of and just because it doesn't happen to you doesn't mean it never happens!
Katie was also high off her ass her entire stay at the playboy mansion and was having 3 ways with women bc she didn’t want to have sex with hef(Friday night was the required sex night for the girlfriends and guests). The fact that she thinks it’s normal to be forced to be with another woman bc you didn’t want to bang the old guy is beyond concerning. All of this while baby Harvey was left with Amy.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Katie was also high off her ass her entire stay at the playboy mansion and was having 3 ways with women bc she didn’t want to have sex with hef(Friday night was the required sex night for the girlfriends and guests). The fact that she thinks it’s normal to be forced to be with another woman bc you didn’t want to bang the old guy is beyond concerning. All of this while baby Harvey was left with Amy.
Yep, an ambulance was called for her one night as she overdosed while staying there. (Does anyone remember where the video is of the two playboy bunnies discussing it?) All the while a baby Harvey was at home, being looked after by her mother.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Yep, an ambulance was called for her one night as she overdosed while staying there. (Does anyone remember where the video is of the two playboy bunnies discussing it?) All the while a baby Harvey was at home, being looked after by her mother.
Nope, but this was on YT...so she really should shut the duck up!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Just watched the latest rant about Hugh Hefner and how the girls that have accused him of abuse are lying 🙈🙈🙈 because she didn’t see anything!! What an absolutely disgusting thing to say!! To say that someone cannot be abusive and that people claiming to be victims must be lying just because you never saw that side of them is vile and dangerous!! 😡
Christ on a bike , even the butlers, chauffeurs and the family who lived there have said it bloody happened . She really is tone deaf. Mind you we should be thankful she’s not comparing Keiren to Heffner

So, only 1 person bought by 3pm so she is extending it to 9pm and then, UNBELIEVABLY 2 muppets ordered stuff!!!!! What is this world coming to!!!!!
But are they real people or is miss Pinocchio at it again

So, only 1 person bought by 3pm so she is extending it to 9pm and then, UNBELIEVABLY 2 muppets ordered stuff!!!!! What is this world coming to!!!!!
But are the real, or is miss Pinocchio at it again
you need to watch it. Fear I think made everyone stay schtum. Like savile now he’s dead they feel they can speak

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Izabella Saint James said she was out of control the whole time and was never asked to be a girlfriend.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I’m back from my hols , and trying to catch up.
Cole wanks into a sink for money.
It’s like I’ve never been away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She says in that video "still sorting out my house", wondering if she's clearing it out in advance of repossession. I doubt it though because I don't think she'd refer to it if so. She probably is referring to sorting the house out as part of the Mucky Mansion tv makeover

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Yes, apparently she didn’t cut the mustard at the Playboy mansion and they hated her…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I just think he’s really thick. Before anyone says he’s married to a doctor- there are plenty of thick doctors spouses!
Agreed - he's probably not Mensa material. But I met him once for a work thing, and he was warm and funny, so I can see why Emily went for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.