Katie Price #158 Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It's Cuntie and Cole off to Spain!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Lived and breathed there for 6 weeks and he asked me to be a girlfriend and all of that and got millions of photos from all of our nights out and I have to say, stories that I've read what girls have said about Hugh Heffner I've definitely didnt witness and can say were not true at all"

How DARE she negate these stories.. Probably as she was off her face and can't remember anything about it. What a filthy, skanky, out-of-touch person. She's a disgrace to fellow women.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Yes, apparently she didn’t cut the mustard at the Playboy mansion and they hated her…
She said once Heff wanted her to live with him as one of his bunnies but she declined.. wonder if that's true, knowing her probably not!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just watched the latest rant about Hugh Hefner and how the girls that have accused him of abuse are lying 🙈🙈🙈 because she didn’t see anything!! What an absolutely disgusting thing to say!! To say that someone cannot be abusive and that people claiming to be victims must be lying just because you never saw that side of them is vile and dangerous!! 😡
But, Keiran is Jimmy Saville ...

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She said once Heff wanted her to live with him as one of his bunnies but she declined.. wonder if that's true, knowing her probably not!
I would guess that her behaviour after a few drinks ... Including her activities in the fountain ... Put everyone there right off

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why are her ears so low down? I agree she used to have stunning eyes but has completely ruined them for good now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Apparently she never shagged him but pissed in the playboy grotto to mark her territory. We always knew she was a dog! 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Price isn’t pretty and little but sure is a thing 🤔
Clearly gifted a skip full of PLT clothing (PLT joggers and tee on her holiday uploads). I wonder how JYY feel as they seem to target the same market and actually have the collaboration with her.

She looks like a football manager in bench jacket with tash 🧔.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"I've read what girls have said about Hugh Heffner I've definitely didnt witness and can say were not true at all"
I didn’t witness WWII nor the holocaust but I know they are true from all the EYEWITNESS reports.

Same as Saville, you didn’t witness it you daft bint but you believe them YET THROW ACCUSATIONS????

and breathe……

apologies ppl but she is completely irredeemable….

I do not care whatever personality disorder she has (probably multiple) but she is not mentally ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
He looks far more happier with James English, than he did with KP from the off 🤣
B214AABD-9A62-471C-9958-A4E1868B6A4E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So ... The state of her unfiltered face for a start 🤦‍♀️ All that surgery and she looks like this ! Don't know about 43 ... She looks 53 😮
And, she is wearing baggy oversized clothes ... I think she is really struggling to shift the weight she gained in Thailand and is conscious of it ... Only wants pictures she can edit & filter herself ... That's why no pictures of her in a bikini in Spain this weekend in my opinion

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
So ... The state of her unfiltered face for a start 🤦‍♀️ All that surgery and she looks like this ! Don't know about 43 ... She looks 53 😮
And, she is wearing baggy oversized clothes ... I think she is really struggling to shift the weight she gained in Thailand and is conscious of it ... Only wants pictures she can edit & filter herself ... That's why no pictures of her in a bikini in Spain this weekend in my opinion
Pardon me and excuse you, I'm 53 and look duck all like that thank you very much!! 🤣🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.