Katie Price #158 Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It's Cuntie and Cole off to Spain!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, gawd, I cannot think about such things, especially on the day Jesus returned from being up in space, like those old people in the film Cocoon. Or some other less believable shite.
I've spent the day polishing my Facehugger eggs, more chance of finding a golden goose in one of them buggers than old Skanky drawers getting slapped in cuffs by old PC Plod. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just had a nosey to see if the meet and greet with Harvey in a NIGHTCLUB (crowds and noise and lights, just what an autistic person truly loves!) is still going ahead, and they do seem to have changed the wording slightly. I think when it was first advertised it said meet Harvey, then changed to meet Skanky and maybe Harvey. Now it’s meet Skanky, who’s bringing Harvey. I can’t work out how to do links on my tablet. But they’ve sold out of VIP booth tickets at £150 for 6 people. People are PAYING to meet this cretin. Good grief
I live in Halifax and that place is rough as asses full of chavy morons who want to fight you for looking at them the wrong way... its awful she's even contemplating bringing Harvey, he will be laughed at and in a completely inappropriate for his needs environment 😔 its makes me so sad that this could go ahead...shame on the shithole for allowing it! I hope the college or SS or someone step in and put a stop to it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Perhaps they did split after a big row - and the thought of them both collaborating on some OF content brought them back together?
Neither would be happy with the other doing anything saucy with someone else and they are both skint and loosing followers...

Reactions: 15
Perhaps they did split after a big row - and the thought of them both collaborating on some OF content brought them back together?
Neither would be happy with the other doing anything saucy with someone else and they are both skint and loosing followers...
Plus she may well be headed for prison so it will have to be her big earner. Sink boy doing his weekly visit and passing weekly stories to whichever media paper pays for thrm (cough cough thr sun) then theres the "life behind bars" book deal.
Lets face it, we all know she has zero talent. The only thing she has shown a flair for in 20+ years is breaking the law and appearing in court

The only way we are going to rid the world of Price is.
A. Solitary
B Sucide watch
C Sectioned ... ... permantely to be forgotten. Im sure her kids won't miss her..... like FS she's had at least 3 different faces since she last saw them!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Finally finally caught up on these threads after about 3 months off 🙈 Can I just say I absolutely love you lot!!! We’ve never met, I’ve not even interacted with most of you but some of your posts are hilarious and so accurate. My OH asks me what I’m laughing at then rolls his eyes when I say ‘tattle’ 😂😂😂 @Angelic37 i noticed a few threads back that you had hinted a couple of times at your home town and I think we’re from the same town? I’m trying to think of ways I can describe it, but it’s 1.23am, my fellas spent all night chewing my ear off about bleeping fish tanks and my minds gone blank 😂 you may not follow football, but has your home town’s football club just sacked their manager? I wonder if I know you 👋
Anyway, back to the thread, I see KP & Wanky are possibly in Alicante. Never thought I’d see the day of pricey on the Benidorm strip, but who knows 😂😂 it’s disgusting how she is holidaying it up instead of dealing with the consequences of her actions!! She’s a bleep. Goodnight tattle, tomorrows Monday a fresh new week 🥰 x

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Finally finally caught up on these threads after about 3 months off 🙈 Can I just say I absolutely love you lot!!! We’ve never met, I’ve not even interacted with most of you but some of your posts are hilarious and so accurate. My OH asks me what I’m laughing at then rolls his eyes when I say ‘tattle’ 😂😂😂 @Angelic37 i noticed a few threads back that you had hinted a couple of times at your home town and I think we’re from the same town? I’m trying to think of ways I can describe it, but it’s 1.23am, my fellas spent all night chewing my ear off about bleeping fish tanks and my minds gone blank 😂 you may not follow football, but has your home town’s football club just sacked their manager? I wonder if I know you 👋
Anyway, back to the thread, I see KP & Wanky are possibly in Alicante. Never thought I’d see the day of pricey on the Benidorm strip, but who knows 😂😂 it’s disgusting how she is holidaying it up instead of dealing with the consequences of her actions!! She’s a bleep. Goodnight tattle, tomorrows Monday a fresh new week 🥰 x
Spot on re manager being sacked! Ooooh you're from the same town! Not ashamed to say I shed a tear when I heard the news. I'm dying to know if I know you! How old are you?

I wonder why she's in Alicante, not one of her usual destinations. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You picked her Carol ...

Spot on re manager being sacked! Ooooh you're from the same town! Not ashamed to say I shed a tear when I heard the news. I'm dying to know if I know you! How old are you?

I think it's a case of cheap last minute flights anywhere .... Carol the millionaire was complaining about the cost of petrol just before they popped off ...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22

That'll be the same home town as myself too then.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Found it! This is where she was eating at yesterday Sabores restaurant, on the Passeig de E’splanda D’espanya, definitely Alicante 🔍
Lots of cosmetic surgeries in Alicante according to google :unsure: Not her usual place to holiday is it?

Reactions: 16
Found it! This is where she was eating at yesterday Sabores restaurant, on the Passeig de E’splanda D’espanya, definitely Alicante 🔍
And they do sell pina colada 😉
Eeuuurrrggghhhh imagine her stomping in for her egg and chips 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Not current.. but I just had a fb video come up of Krusty attending mediation with KH after the split, the complete lack of shits given for her children was so apprant then, didn't care if she saw them on her birthday ( they don't do anything) had to Google Jet and Bunnies DOB's her own bloody children ffs!, taking calls from the Milky bar kid about shopping at Blue water was more important then custody of her children..I actually feel sick and how hideous this creature is! 😤 and now Easter when she could be having a gorgeous day with all her family she's instead drinking jizz cocktails with the needle dicked bleep badger...no words!

PS . Happy Easter Krusties! 🐣
I hadn't seen this before Crunky - just had a search OMG!! Her sulky face, I don't think she's ever left her teens! How the old guy didn't leap to his feet & give her mush an almighty smack! https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/katie-price-blasted-behaviour-during-18281045

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Alicante? Oh dear 🤣 If she is there for yet ANOTHER cosmetic procedure, then we know that deep down Carwash really does dislike her because he should be working with AFP to get her sectioned.

I hadn't seen this before Crunky - just had a search OMG!! Her sulky face, I don't think she's ever left her teens! How the old guy didn't leap to his feet & give her mush an almighty smack! https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/katie-price-blasted-behaviour-during-18281045
I’ve never seen this before. Poor Kieran, look at what he was dealing with! That man looked disgusted and possibly contemplating a referral to safeguarding.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Alicante? Oh dear 🤣 If she is there for yet ANOTHER cosmetic procedure, then we know that deep down Carwash really does dislike her because he should be working with AFP to get her sectioned.
He is just another in a long line of enablers infact I think he encourages her erratic behavior. Maybe he thinks if she looks and acts crazy it will help his court case?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.