Katie Price #158 Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It's Cuntie and Cole off to Spain!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How have they got a house with a pool though?
They both work k bloody hard and don’t squander the money on shite
It seems to be the media's preferred way of referring to parents these days. They are always talking about celebs 'sharing' children, even when they do live together. It really gets my goat.

I wonder if she cancels the classes at the last minute because of poor tickets sales then pretends she is ill or some other lie? So her fans will say 'aww poor Katie' and not worry about getting their money back. Same as the one who did the review of the masterclass goodie bag and the first one she was supposed to go to was cancelled and she said she understood as it was important for Katie to take care of her 'mental health'. They are so gullible they deserve to get fleeced.

I'm sure at some point the 'trying for a baby' thing will be used for multiple stories. First off will be 'my infertility hell' followed by 'my IVF journey', throw in a couple of miscarriages for good measure then it will be 'our sadness at baby loss' followed by 'our struggle to adopt'.
shes and op old to adopt in the uk ( a baby anyway). She wouldn’t even pass the first stage for fostering. Her life is not stable, no routine. She doesn’t even stay anywhere permanently. How could she go galavanting on all those holidays when she would have to look after kids. Can’t palm them off on her mother as they aren’t your own. It’s all just words. She s deluded and trying to pull the wool over everyone’s eyes. All about appearance’s

Reactions: 22
More proof the Scum is still up Pricey's arse more like!
How insulting to compare a young, good looking girl to a worn out old hag with false everything.
Their 'reporter's are really skimming the surface of the pond here, as you say, creepy, very creepy.
What is really creepy is that the media are monitoring a young girls social media, this is why I
didn't post the photo that was the feature of the article here.

Reactions: 25
Not current.. but I just had a fb video come up of Krusty attending mediation with KH after the split, the complete lack of shits given for her children was so apprant then, didn't care if she saw them on her birthday ( they don't do anything) had to Google Jet and Bunnies DOB's her own bloody children ffs!, taking calls from the Milky bar kid about shopping at Blue water was more important then custody of her children..I actually feel sick and how hideous this creature is! 😤 and now Easter when she could be having a gorgeous day with all her family she's instead drinking jizz cocktails with the needle dicked bleep badger...no words!

PS . Happy Easter Krusties! 🐣

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Not current.. but I just had a fb video come up of Krusty attending mediation with KH after the split, the complete lack of shits given for her children was so apprant then, didn't care if she saw them on her birthday ( they don't do anything) had to Google Jet and Bunnies DOB's her own bloody children ffs!, taking calls from the Milky bar kid about shopping at Blue water was more important then custody of her children..I actually feel sick and how hideous this creature is! 😤 and now Easter when she could be having a gorgeous day with all her family she's instead drinking jizz cocktails with the needle dicked bleep badger...no words!

Happy Easter. I've got a picture for you, found this in my bag of carrots from Asda. Reminded me of Carwash for some reason, what on earth is going on??? 🤣🤣👍

IMG_20220411_183936~3.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Okay people, when do we think Katie and Sink boy will try and return to England??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet you that sink in their room needs a good go round with vim already. He's probably seen a few younger "Dolly" birds and felt the urge to have a five knuckle shuffle.🤣🤣🥴🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

I know the footage you are talking about the 2 people mediating looked as embarrassed as Kieran did. She is so vile, words cannot describe. They kept telling her - no phone calls - and she just kept talking on the phone. She was saying crass things to Kieran too if memory serves me right.
I honestly do not know why she had kids in the first place, such a selfish, bitter, twisted, vindictive, spiteful, hateful piece of tit.
As far as I am concerned Emily is P&J mum and Michelle is J&B mum in every sense of the word

• Heart
Reactions: 55

I want her to come back for her hearing, but on the other hand, I want her not to, and a warrant to be issued for her arrest. I may have been watching too much Cagney and Lacey though. 😬 :D
Ha, seriously, I reckon old Skanky has had a rodeo on that Pheebs, it's gone the same way as Dane's toe.

I hope she gets pulled and locked up too. Just how much longer can the witch carry on getting away with blue murder? Frickin ridiculous. Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ha, seriously, I reckon old Skanky has had a rodeo on that Pheebs, it's gone the same way as Dane's toe.

I hope she gets pulled and locked up too. Just how much longer can the witch carry on getting away with blue murder? Frickin ridiculous. Xx
Oh, gawd, I cannot think about such things, especially on the day Jesus returned from being up in space, like those old people in the film Cocoon. Or some other less believable shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just had a nosey to see if the meet and greet with Harvey in a NIGHTCLUB (crowds and noise and lights, just what an autistic person truly loves!) is still going ahead, and they do seem to have changed the wording slightly. I think when it was first advertised it said meet Harvey, then changed to meet Skanky and maybe Harvey. Now it’s meet Skanky, who’s bringing Harvey. I can’t work out how to do links on my tablet. But they’ve sold out of VIP booth tickets at £150 for 6 people. People are PAYING to meet this cretin. Good grief

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I know the footage you are talking about the 2 people mediating looked as embarrassed as Kieran did. She is so vile, words cannot describe. They kept telling her - no phone calls - and she just kept talking on the phone. She was saying crass things to Kieran too if memory serves me right.
I honestly do not know why she had kids in the first place, such a selfish, bitter, twisted, vindictive, spiteful, hateful piece of tit.
As far as I am concerned Emily is P&J mum and Michelle is J&B mum in every sense of the word
It's absolutely awful isn't it! She was repulsive throughout the whole meeting, something that should of been her top priority 😒...but as usual it's about her...😡 and I completely agree! Thank god for Emily and Michelle! X

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.