Katie Price #158 Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It's Cuntie and Cole off to Spain!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think these are from today or the other day when she visited AFP for her holiday spends
I'm not sure but the last photo was of a pile of meat and peas with roast potatoes, not mash... Is it wrong of me to feel a bit peckish...?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watched the latest rant about Hugh Hefner and how the girls that have accused him of abuse are lying 🙈🙈🙈 because she didn’t see anything!! What an absolutely disgusting thing to say!! To say that someone cannot be abusive and that people claiming to be victims must be lying just because you never saw that side of them is vile and dangerous!! 😡
She’s a disgusting human, HH is on a par with Saville, how dare she even go there even if she didn’t see anything, too bloody out of it the whole time to even notice a thing, angry 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 33
OMG this is hilarious @Pom Bear, I bet when they got Turkey teef, never thought it would provide hours of ridicule 🤣
Thank you 😀🥰💖💗💕🤗😘 xx.
Looool it's great, love making turkey teef pics 😄😄💖🥰💕🤗😘 xx.

Cole has took the kitchen sink with him by tieing it with rope on the car.. he don't want to get homesick, sorry sinksick loooool 🤭😘 xx.

Resizer_16503968142091.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
That jacket looks bloody ridiculous on her. She obviously needs a huge size because of her enormous fake breasts, but the rest of her doesnt match so she ends up looking even more out of proportion than usual.

Hope she gets sent to prison next week.

Reactions: 39
"Lived and breathed there for 6 weeks and he asked me to be a girlfriend and all of that and got millions of photos from all of our nights out and I have to say, stories that I've read what girls have said about Hugh Heffner I've definitely didnt witness and can say were not true at all"

How DARE she negate these stories.. Probably as she was off her face and can't remember anything about it. What a filthy, skanky, out-of-touch person. She's a disgrace to fellow women.
Sadly she wouldn’t have witnessed anything as she doesn’t see anything beyond its own nose. It was what she could get out of it. She cannot read the room never mind people. I doubt she would pick up on any subtle clues as she was only there for what it could do for her

Reactions: 24
Carwash talking about how the stories are rubbish ref the engagement ring and off

816C176C-8D99-4FEC-9EE5-2BF5CA83C424.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.