Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

racing stripes

I cannot believe this cunt is trying to discredit the hundreds of women who were raped, groomed and abused by Hugh Hefner bc she stayed at the mansion for a few weeks and wasn’t treated that way. What an awful piece of shit she is. I just sent her story over to Holly Madison for comment. I hope she rips her to shreds.
Sorry not sure what this means I always thought the girls in the mansion were there by their own choice am I missing something

• Wow
Reactions: 5

needtocomment

Really? After the Jimmy Saville comparison they're clearly is no limit to how much she despises humankind in general! No wonder her girlfriend's fucked her husband!
True.. I suppose I meant horrified as a survivor but you’re right, definitely nothing to be surprised about

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Just watched the latest rant about Hugh Hefner and how the girls that have accused him of abuse are lying 🙈🙈🙈 because she didn’t see anything!! What an absolutely disgusting thing to say!! To say that someone cannot be abusive and that people claiming to be victims must be lying just because you never saw that side of them is vile and dangerous!! 😡
Where can I see the rant about Hugh Hefner? Thanks x

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
That latest story. I just don’t know what to say. I saw KH out with the kids today having fun and doing lovely family activities and there is Skank looking back on her glory days. Imagine thinking getting your tits out is an achievement. She just gets worse and worse.
I bet she's never even heard of goape ....

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Personally I don’t think it is a great move a child giving out his mobile number on a public SM site while his dad is promoting online safety for children, it shows money always comes first, even over safety. I doubt it’s Juniors number and probably his managements but as Junior hasn’t stated that, children and others vunerable may well think if it’s okay for someone so well known to do that so can they.
I think it’s an appalling move from Junior and it makes Pete look like a hypocrite and not such a great dad, I certainly wouldn’t allow it as a parent famous or not.
I was wondering is Pete a quiet Tory, he's supporting the Online Safety Bill mentioning Nadine Dorries and Boris Johnson in his post today. He never seems to criticise the govt but maybe he's just not political.

BTW I've nothing against Tories, just find it interesting.

Has KP or those around her ever expressed a preference for Tory or Labour? AFP voted for Brexit. I'm sure Sophie had a Labour badge on Facebook before.

Reactions: 4

LuvyaHarve

"The Surry house is only ten minutes away from the Andre house...." She'd be able to stalk without hardly getting out of bed.....

Ooooo.... and this is handy: " Katie Price has also been cooking up a storm in the HUGE kitchen which is decked out with an island and stools, as well as a massive fridge". All the better to re-heat the take-aways.

I'm sorry but its all such a pile of bollocks.
They got that wrong at least 20 mins by car.

Reactions: 4

Agent Jack

Chatty Member
That latest story. I just don’t know what to say. I saw KH out with the kids today having fun and doing lovely family activities and there is Skank looking back on her glory days. Imagine thinking getting your tits out is an achievement. She just gets worse and worse.
Is he really hot in reality?

Reactions: 3