Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Wanking into a sink with questionable looking spunk! He really is living his best life lmfao 😂😂😂😂
How the mighty have fallen. The one who had his own money, the one who pays for everything for her, the one who she was going to keep everything private with this time........now he's flobbing his knob in a sink for peanuts! Amazing 👍👍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Gx2018

I think it's a lot more complex than that. It's like all women in the sex industry historically, they may have chosen to be in it but were treated very badly and coerced into doing a lot of things that they didn't want to/like to because you become dependent on the money/lifestyle or you simply just get yourself into bad situations that you just can't get out of. There has always been and still remains the botion that women who sell sex are fair game and aren't entitled to have any control over what is done to them as well. We don't always see certain behaviours as wrong at the time they happen, nor do we rarely have the strength to say no or put a stop to something in the moment, especially when there are other people coercing the situation. Her position was very different. She was merely a cover girl, not a playmate so of course she probably did not see what went on behind closed doors and at the time even if she had it probably seemed perfectly normal to her and anyone else visiting the mansion. Even the bodyguards/minders/male workers at the mansion have openly admitted that the playmates were basically sex slaves and treated like property. You have to remember that 50 odd years ago if I chose to sleep with a grown man at 15 it is now considered statutory rape and is a crime. She really should shut up. With her past experiences you'd think she'd understand what it's like to be taken advantage of and just because it doesn't happen to you doesn't mean it never happens!
Katie was also high off her ass her entire stay at the playboy mansion and was having 3 ways with women bc she didn’t want to have sex with hef(Friday night was the required sex night for the girlfriends and guests). The fact that she thinks it’s normal to be forced to be with another woman bc you didn’t want to bang the old guy is beyond concerning. All of this while baby Harvey was left with Amy.

• Angry
  • Wow

kirajodie

VIP Member
I’m confused. Is he saying that the stories are all bullshit (and they’re still together) or that it’s all bullshit and KP is playing games, making it look like they’re on/off?! 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
He's just trying to keep it going. If he really was sick of stuff he would have came on and said, we are together, never split, still engaged end of , or we are done, not engaged , going out seperate ways . He s just keeping the shit show going, turned off comments too

• Heart
  • Angry

Obliqua

I knew the breakup was fake as she didn’t make her usual comment how pathetically small his manhood was which is her usual MO after being kicked to the kerb 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Madge2022

VIP Member
Two of the kids look happy and content and I am sure the other three will be too with family/carers.

Perhaps in a roundabout way this is the best thing Pwicey can do for them, leaving them with people who will care for them and put them first. Then again, that would assume she thinks of their needs.

Screenshot_20220417-145435.png

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
She was saying something about size 6 not a month ago. I know she’s on holiday, but she’s always on holiday so don’t fancy her chances of ever seeing size 6 again. I’m not saying she’s fat, if it wasn’t for grant and Phil I’m sure she would look better. I don’t really want to think about what she thinks she’s sees in the mirror
I'll say it!
She thinks she sees Princess in the mirror staring back at her.
Yes, the delusion IS that strong.
That's why in videos with Princess she is happy to push her out of the way so everyone can ogle the beauty that is Pricey.
That's what the 'mini me' is all about, Pricey thinks that her daughter is a younger, less pretty version of herself and that with mummies coaching and make up skills, then she too can be nearly as good looking!
Sad, haggard, vile, old has been worn out by her lifestyle looking to live it all again through her daughter.
I really despise this woman, it's all me, me, me ,me, me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

DC16

VIP Member
I often wonder!remember awhile ago few months Armitage Shanks Cunt features had his hand in bandage/plaster do we know why or the ‘accident’? Hmmm
Yeah he punched the wall as he was about to hit KP (I’ll add allegedly, but that what I was told from a genuine source)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

Why oh why do they have to headline it 'Katie Price son'? It's obvious he's stepping away from association as much as he can. Give the poor lad a break 😢 But I wonder if she's going to use the number he shared in an effort to get to talk to him 🥴

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
OMG this is hilarious @Pom Bear, I bet when they got Turkey teef, never thought it would provide hours of ridicule 🤣
Thank you 😀🥰💖💗💕🤗😘 xx.
Looool it's great, love making turkey teef pics 😄😄💖🥰💕🤗😘 xx.

Cole has took the kitchen sink with him by tieing it with rope on the car.. he don't want to get homesick, sorry sinksick loooool 🤭😘 xx.

Resizer_16503968142091.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Crunkycarrot

Just had a nosey to see if the meet and greet with Harvey in a NIGHTCLUB (crowds and noise and lights, just what an autistic person truly loves!) is still going ahead, and they do seem to have changed the wording slightly. I think when it was first advertised it said meet Harvey, then changed to meet Skanky and maybe Harvey. Now it’s meet Skanky, who’s bringing Harvey. I can’t work out how to do links on my tablet. But they’ve sold out of VIP booth tickets at £150 for 6 people. People are PAYING to meet this cretin. Good grief
I live in Halifax and that place is rough as asses full of chavy morons who want to fight you for looking at them the wrong way... its awful she's even contemplating bringing Harvey, he will be laughed at and in a completely inappropriate for his needs environment 😔 its makes me so sad that this could go ahead...shame on the shithole for allowing it! I hope the college or SS or someone step in and put a stop to it.

• Sad
  • Angry

Madge2022

VIP Member
Most mothers would be with their kids this weekend, but not the Pwicey. Then will slate the women who are a constant in her kid's lives. 🙄

Screenshot_20220417-134026.png

Sipping cocktails after drink drive charge, I see the Priory stints worked.

• Angry
Reactions: 49

DC16

VIP Member
So do we reckon their horny weekend break away did wonders for their relationship 🤔
Judging by his rant tonight, nothing has changed….🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Animallover2022

VIP Member
Just when I think that greasy looking sl@g couldn't piss me off anymore, some how, it manages it!
Just seen its stories and living in the past - yes skank, we know you did playboy, yes skank, we know you stayed 6 weeks, yes skank, we know if you've done playboy in America you've made it in the glamour world ffs, was 25 years ago, move on! Try living in the present and see your kids.
Calling others liars who say they've experienced abuse in that mansion, how fuckin dare she? The biggest walking fucking liar going and she's saying they are basically lying. What a ranky, nasty pos that thing is 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart