Katie Price #158 Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It's Cuntie and Cole off to Spain!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still a pair of cunts, on holiday again, court swerved again, kids and animals neglected again, as you were

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
Just a reminder of the court dates 🤞

View attachment 1200083
Isn't the nightclub appearance with H on the 29th? Busy week for our Skanky then!
Sink boy better make sure he has enough for petrol as Halifax is quite a drive from Brighton/Essex or wherever they are.
Hopefully she'll be banged up- leaving the lovely clientele of Acapulco devastated and crying into their 75p drinks (watering them down even more). :ROFLMAO: 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Recap......on & on & onnnnnnnnnnn the 'Pricey' tit show rolls......YOU'RE BORING AND NOBODY CARES 😁🥴

Happy Easter everyone.... except Skanky & Crawl. I hope they have a rotten eggless Easter (pun intended) 😁

@DC16 if this latest jaunt with 'the one' isn't a holiday, has she lied & said it's work? Strange that over a couple of weeks before this she's been posting about anyone wanting to hold a plasterclass to get in touch, England, Ireland, Scotland & SPAIN 🕵️‍♀️ let me guess, she's had loads of Spanish offers & has had to go & see if they're suitable 🙄🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Perhaps Sink Boy might run out of fuel and can't get any due to protesters....**insert evil laugh**

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The skank might adopt if she can't get pregnant. Perhaps she's gone to buy a baby!
Only option is surely one of the animal adoption schemes. Skank adopts a Skunk , it stunk so the Skunk said to Skank it stinks here, it stunk in the zoo but the stink here is down to you. I can't breathe when you breathe , the smell of your gob could cut through fog . You eat from a trough so sorry I'm off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Welcome to #158 and well done to @Rosiecosy for the winning title.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...all-over-the-place.29100/page-50#post-9360243

Recap, Katie and Cole are in Spain.

From the Pom Gallery, one she knocked up last night at my request.

Carry on people.
I actually bloody LOVE Crawl Doonican 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and I'd bet he sings better than Skanky! Yup, Crawl, this is your new angle....ditch your Goochi babygros, invest in some knitted jumpers, a rocking chair & BOOM you're done. Bye bye Only Fans & hello Only Gran's 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The amount of negative comments on Sink Boys post are amusing, it must be killing him to not react. How long can he bite his tongue… Come on Armitage Shanks, you know you want to…

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Only option is surely one of the animal adoption schemes. Skank adopts a Skunk , it stunk so the Skunk said to Skank it stinks here, it stunk in the zoo but the stink here is down to you. I can't breathe when you breathe , the smell of your gob could cut through fog . You eat from a trough so sorry I'm off.
Hahahaha, I LOVE IT! DO YOU LOVE IT? It reads like a Julia Donaldson/Axel Scheffler 🤣🤣 Move over The Gruffalo, here come The Skank That Stank 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I actually bloody LOVE Crawl Doonican 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and I'd bet he sings better than Skanky! Yup, Crawl, this is your new angle....ditch your Goochi babygros, invest in some knitted jumpers, a rocking chair & BOOM you're done. Bye bye Only Fans & hello Only Gran's 😁
Cole the Crooner? :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.