Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hoppy7412

👋 I’m back, Hoppy Easter everyone..

Just to put this out there, I’ve been on nights this week and needed to get off here as I was absolutely gutted last week being called Kate or people thinking I was anything to do with her or I’m up to no good.

With regards to her, I rest my case. I see fuck all has changed since last week. I don’t need IG to see what a Twat she is, it’s all here. What the fuck is she doing, she is an absolute disgrace and that poor Kid will be ragged around like a rag doll all day today while she yet again breaks Covid rules.

I can feel my blood boiling already she gets to me that much.

But, please don’t have a go at me, don’t assume or even label me like I was last week. I have told you all numerous times it’s her attitude, her showing off. her being a Twat: the way she treats that Baby. Just everything to do with her. I also have an O’Level in English so it’s definitely me writing this as she can’t spell her Daughter’s name properly never mind anything else and poor English like hers is another pet hate..

With regards to the GDPR, I have it down to two people. It’s not the people that were suggested last week. They have 28 days to reply to the e-mail. We all know it isn’t going to happen so they will be prosecuted and I will have great delight in sharing them all over the Internet see how they like it. I have given you both the chance to explain or say sorry but you have chosen to ignore me so I will be prosecuting you both as well as her.. Plus Dog’s Breath, you’ve got my e-mail address, your so fucking hard, I’ve been waiting for an e-mail off you asking me why I can’t stand you. You’re not so hard are you?

So Kate, when you thought you had got away with it, you haven’t. I am still here, I will carry on and I will make sure everyone knows the real Kate Hayes. I will do it for the people that have and are abiding by the rules. The people that suffer and are still suffering, the Families that have to watch you behave like you’re exempt to the rules and all the 127K people that have passed away and their Families.

Enjoy your day and don’t forget that you have breached serious GDPR Rules that won’t be taken lightly. I will take you to the cleaners and no i’m not a Troll and no I won’t inbox you, you are unapproachable, and I don’t fucking trust you as far as I can throw you as you have proven you can’t be trusted or approached as you’re excuse is everyone’s a Troll. Your the Troll because you’re about to fuck someone’s hard work up..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

Violetx

VIP Member
I dunno why you trolls don’t believe her running time.

I saw her doing hurdles this morning in Arrowe Park and she’s very agile:

97D5B09D-8E9A-4521-923C-4686A2A2D632.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
GUYYYZZ FORT ID COME ON MMKAY

OHD HAS GOT HER FIRST TOOTH MMKAY BUT I AM WORKING CLOSELY WITH THE DENIST AND THEY HAVE ADVISED IT IS A BASTARD PEGGY.. SO, YEAH!

• Haha
Reactions: 96

CatHun

VIP Member
Saw this on another thread but it’s too applicable to Truff not to post here
50C233C0-C9DB-41AA-AB0F-49D8B15C7DE2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Grh

You’re all just jealous Delo is a fitty, but my heads a block of Cathedral City

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

CatHun

VIP Member
You lot are sly. First of all, it’s olives first Easter, her first time hosting, she’s just trying to do her best. She’s only seven months old, she can’t read the lockdown rules just like her mum can’t! Olives done her best hosting all her baby friends who live in the same house so can all come!!

• Haha
Reactions: 83

gossip29

VIP Member
I’m probably only echoing the social services shouts, but no, they should not be contacted. My daughters Nan is very high up in social services and you would not believe how stretched to the limits they are. Olive is not being abused. She’s clothed, she’s fed, she’s happy. Kate although very questionable, clearly loves her daughter, she isn’t being neglected. Putting heat on a baby’s head, although morally wrong, isn’t a crime 🙈. Let’s get some common sense here. This is essentially a big group chat to have a giggle at how ridiculous she is. Please don’t contact services that are there to protect children and take them away from the children that really need their help x

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
BREAKING NEWS

After earlier reports of an earthquake in Upton at around 10.30am today, with tremors felt as far as Parkgate, West Kirby and New Brighton (which all allegedly border with Upton) We can now confirm it was just proud Mary jumping out of her PJS and into a new day.

Apologies for any confusion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

gigi_93

VIP Member
She is fucking disgusting. All she wished for for her baby was bright blue eyes and blonde hair??? Alright Adolf fucking Hayes. She really is an absolute stinker.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
I’ve wanted to say this for so long but didn’t want to come off as ridiculing Olive.

Kate when you read this comment - please make an appointment to get her hips checked. I have more experience with hip dysplasia than I even care to discuss as it’s so prevalent in my family. Her hips don’t look right, you have noticed. Olive needs to be checked sooner rather than later as it could be sorted before she’s even walking.

She won’t get her checked though, cause if she did get a diagnosis then Olive wouldn’t be aesthetically perfect and that’s all that matters isn’t it 🤦🏻‍♀️
I remember her posting something about getting them checked and said she'd been worried sick, didn't say what was wrong with them but said 'lets just say she'll be a very good gymnast when she's older' or something along those lines! 🤔

Can't believe I missed her again - I went to my mates garden and drank a million litres of gin. Truff came up in convo and one mate said she saw her in Parkgate when they went the other day, she'd never seen her before in person and she said 'I couldn't believe the size of her in real life! Her head was like a block of Cathedral City' I fucking died 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

JoeExotic

VIP Member
In my opinion. Today was just another example how she has no idea how what being a parent is actually about. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she’s a terrible mum. I have no doubt that she loves Olive but she doesn’t do anything with Olive that isn’t beneficial to her also. All these massive displays and balloon arches at every single non event are not even remotely for Olive, it’s for instragram. Her extravagant weaning concoctions aren’t for Olive, it’s again for Instagram. She spends her days just shoving her phone in Olive’s face, she films her poorly, sad, her immediate reaction to her child doing anything is to film it for Instagram. That child is a prop and nothing more. Most parents of children around Olives ago would have probably had a quiet day, nice dinner and seen family IN THE GARDEN. But not old truffs, she’s got a garden centre display plonked in her house of horrors and jelly cat bunnies flung all over the kitchen sink. The biggest travesty of it all is that Olive didn’t even get a lick of chocolate, bitch.
This! I know I keep going on about this, but I can’t get over the fact that Olive didn’t even get a little taste of chocolate because as Truffs said “she’s 8 months”.

Why did she bother with the big over the top display? Olive won’t remember it, because she’s 8 months.
Why did she get Easter crackers? Olive can’t pull a cracker, because she’s 8 months.
Why did she put pencils out? Olive can’t use a pencil, because she’s 8 months.

She’s an attention seeking grabby bastard who lives her life for likes on the gram.

WHAT A SAD LITTLE LIFE, JANE.
8D59C889-134B-42BB-8AB0-65E2ACBED843.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

cblah

Super invested in this girl. No clue who she is but after 22 hours reading these threads, I hopped on her Instagram to see her for reals. I have one question......
does she actually just continually throw clothes at her child throughout “got my child dressed today” videos? I don’t really understand why she is doing this?
And also- could you be arsed to do that though? Like everything must take friggin ages.
DEM VIDEOS GOTTA STOP GIRL. Like I watched a few and I was like “hmmm how it gonna end!? What’s going to happen!?....Oh wait, nope, ya just chucked clothing items at a defenceless child and got da kid dressed, again”

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
What in the name of all that’s holy is that fucking monstrosity of a display?? Jesus did not die on a cross so 2000 years later some gobshite from the Wirral could stick that in her house in his memory..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

the_moonins

VIP Member
Someone’s just asked her on her live if she’s left Oh Darlin and she said “no I haven’t. The only reason it’s not tagged in my bio anymore is because we do non-surgical bum lifts there, and there’s photos of bums on the account, I’m not able to tag it in my bio anymore”
What a load of bollocks 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

Fizz22

VIP Member
Anyone who has to go on insta to tell strangers they're having the best weekend ever is in fact, NOT, having the best weekend ever. 🤣 Cathedral cheese 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64