Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she tell us to unfollow her when she produces pure comedy gold like that 😂😂😂😂god thats cheered my afternoon up

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just popped on in my lunch break to say what the duck is that reel??? 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Full on ashamed for her. The bad meff.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Will never be able to hear that song again without the nightmare vision of her gyrating like a giant flump popping into my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nahhhh my uncooked spaghetti could gyrate better than she just did. Feel ashamed for her 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 31
We're all witness to how vanilla their bedroom life is if those are her hip movements 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
BREAKING NEWS

After earlier reports of an earthquake in Upton at around 10.30am today, with tremors felt as far as Parkgate, West Kirby and New Brighton (which all allegedly border with Upton) We can now confirm it was just proud Mary jumping out of her PJS and into a new day.

Apologies for any confusion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
@Foodaholic The insta page is @skinrevival it’s only new but her salon page is @skinrevivalaesthetics I’ve been going to her for about 2 yrs her treatments are a bit expensive but she knows her stuff & her skin is amazing she looks about 30!! The moisturiser she is launching is unreal the best I’ve ever used, she used it in the salon but can’t sell it yet as it’s been tested by a lab. But she sells a balm which I buy and that’s amazing too. She’s a lovely women and deserves all the recognition not like truffle.

I tell you what she’s a feeder, how much food does a 7 month old baby need?! That’s way too much food for olive she’ll end up a little chubster like her ma

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She needs to ask for 2 maybe 3 sizes bigger in them pjs and she surely can’t cut about with a cropped top on 🙆🏼‍♀️ But then again she admitted to having 5 was it baths since having olive oil 🙈 nothing shocks me with her the bleeping heffalump.

Reactions: 14
I take that much food to work for a 9 hr shift.
She wants to be careful as she’ll end up with a giant baby on her hands 😝
Reel comments hysterical 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s so bad at reels. She’s so bad at social media. Matching outfits with your kid has never been cute 🤢

Reactions: 28
@Foodaholic The insta page is @skinrevival it’s only new but her salon page is @skinrevivalaesthetics I’ve been going to her for about 2 yrs her treatments are a bit expensive but she knows her stuff & her skin is amazing she looks about 30!! The moisturiser she is launching is unreal the best I’ve ever used, she used it in the salon but can’t sell it yet as it’s been tested by a lab. But she sells a balm which I buy and that’s amazing too. She’s a lovely women and deserves all the recognition not like truffle.

I tell you what she’s a feeder, how much food does a 7 month old baby need?! That’s way too much food for olive she’ll end up a little chubster like her ma
Sounds fab. I will go and have a nosey now. The knowledge that aesthetic salons have is amazing. I love the fresh face co, she is amazing too ❤

Sunglasses? U OK hun?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ha ha that reel the hip rolling whilst Oliff is being flung around like she’s on some kind of horse.

Remember the days when Oliff was too pure for this world now she’s being used in #Ads while her mum hip thrusts the camera.

There is absolutely no way dirty dick cheats after seeing those hip thrusts 😂

She needs to ask for 2 maybe 3 sizes bigger in them pjs and she surely can’t cut about with a cropped top on 🙆🏼‍♀️ But then again she admitted to having 5 was it baths since having olive oil 🙈 nothing shocks me with her the bleeping heffalump.
I think she got the biggest size
062C1F18-C068-42E1-A35D-3A78DBBE744B.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Please someone upload some of the reel onto here. In need of a good laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.