Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You lot are sly. First of all, it’s olives first Easter, her first time hosting, she’s just trying to do her best. She’s only seven months old, she can’t read the lockdown rules just like her mum can’t! Olives done her best hosting all her baby friends who live in the same house so can all come!!

• Haha
Reactions: 83
More colour in the babies legs than her Easter outfit, I know times change but when mine where younger Easter outfits were all about bright spring colours....and I wish she would stop gelling her hair back like that too. Poor thing

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Colouring pencils for a 7 month old? Shows she’s breaking rules again. She’s so ugly- on the inside more than the outside!!

Reactions: 14
Just had to turn her live off, she’s a freak.

Constantly picking her nose the dirt bag and her brushes are crusted with old foundation. She’s literally just said that she suffers with make up coming off around her nose and mouth area. It’s probably down to her constantly picking her nose and all the slimy lipgloss she wears gets smeared everywhere. But guess what her trick is? For those areas, simply add MORE powder to your foundation. Urgh, seriously what other MUAs advertise mixing foundation with powder? Surely it’d go like sloppy concrete🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Imagine blocking off one of your internal doors for a whole weekend, just to have a huge Peter rabbit display for Instagram

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Live on Easter Sunday! Olive’s first Easter.
Also the Easter display is ridiculous. Does she think she lives in a tacky gift shop because that’s what it looks like.

Reactions: 19
DE9DD328-FD08-4133-A254-950A1673E1C1.png

she’s literally picked her nose about 20 times during her Easter glam makeup video

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
That outfit on poor Olive is horrible. There are gorgeous clothes that Kate could put her in but no she dresses her in tit coloured clothes. Olive is gonna look back at the pics & think WTF was I dressed like!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The poor kid sat there with blotchy legs because it’s cold and she’s wearing inappropriate clothing, a massive pair of bunny ears and shoes that are clearly miles too big for her, and it’s all so her prick of a mother can get likes on the gram. That little girl is just a puppet to her, it’s absolutely vile behaviour.
And it’s 09:19 in the morning. Why’s the kid even dressed 😡😡 she makes my piss boil 😡😡

Reactions: 15
View attachment 513386
she’s literally picked her nose about 20 times during her Easter glam makeup video
Disgusting dog.
She even went ‘oh I’ve got a tickle on my nose, I’m not picking it.’
Yeah you are you dirt. Literally digging for crows like you dig for likes on Instagram. Shame is, even her bogies are cleaner than her. The amount of shite she’s covered her face in is horrifying. She actually needs to retrain and learn some new techniques.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Guessing this tooth’s right in the bleeping gum cus I can’t see anything

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg I thought when everyone said she was picking her nose she would at least be being subtle about it, but no full on finger up there 🤢 put me off my Easter chocolate 🤢
Nope, she was full on rooting around for some truffles up there.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
TROLLS! You’re all trolls! Kate worked closely with the Easter Bunny to ensure Proppet (love this!) had the most bespoke, amazing, gifted 1st Easter possible complete with terrifying woodland creatures and Victorian ghost child outfits!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
👋 I’m back, Hoppy Easter everyone..

Just to put this out there, I’ve been on nights this week and needed to get off here as I was absolutely gutted last week being called Kate or people thinking I was anything to do with her or I’m up to no good.

With regards to her, I rest my case. I see duck all has changed since last week. I don’t need IG to see what a twit she is, it’s all here. What the duck is she doing, she is an absolute disgrace and that poor Kid will be ragged around like a rag doll all day today while she yet again breaks Covid rules.

I can feel my blood boiling already she gets to me that much.

But, please don’t have a go at me, don’t assume or even label me like I was last week. I have told you all numerous times it’s her attitude, her showing off. her being a twit: the way she treats that Baby. Just everything to do with her. I also have an O’Level in English so it’s definitely me writing this as she can’t spell her Daughter’s name properly never mind anything else and poor English like hers is another pet hate..

With regards to the GDPR, I have it down to two people. It’s not the people that were suggested last week. They have 28 days to reply to the e-mail. We all know it isn’t going to happen so they will be prosecuted and I will have great delight in sharing them all over the Internet see how they like it. I have given you both the chance to explain or say sorry but you have chosen to ignore me so I will be prosecuting you both as well as her.. Plus Dog’s Breath, you’ve got my e-mail address, your so bleeping hard, I’ve been waiting for an e-mail off you asking me why I can’t stand you. You’re not so hard are you?

So Kate, when you thought you had got away with it, you haven’t. I am still here, I will carry on and I will make sure everyone knows the real Kate Hayes. I will do it for the people that have and are abiding by the rules. The people that suffer and are still suffering, the Families that have to watch you behave like you’re exempt to the rules and all the 127K people that have passed away and their Families.

Enjoy your day and don’t forget that you have breached serious GDPR Rules that won’t be taken lightly. I will take you to the cleaners and no i’m not a Troll and no I won’t inbox you, you are unapproachable, and I don’t bleeping trust you as far as I can throw you as you have proven you can’t be trusted or approached as you’re excuse is everyone’s a Troll. Your the Troll because you’re about to duck someone’s hard work up..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.