Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait until her first birthday guys another loaf of gifted shite we don’t buy our daughter duck all guys

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Cheeky vile dog.

How extra Mummy is.... you're a extra head that's all. No one is jealous of that Easter tit show love.
The momma expert who's the best momma there is. Rags the kid out of bed every morning to throw clothes in her face for a insta reel and has her propped up for a photo in outfits she can't move in then drags her round all day with her bleeping packed lunch.

No ones making fake accounts you're reading here Jane !
Proper winds me up she's so bleeping smug thinks she's doing a better job than everyone else. Kid looks freezing and shattered in those Easter pics. As if a 7 month old gives a duck about a back drop !! All for Instagram as bleeping per usual !!
You know for a fact if people were sending her messages she would post them on her Insta.

But she can’t, cause everyone knows it’s here where she reads. Religiously.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Ooo we’ve hit a nerve today 🤣
Wait till her first birthday guyzzzz
Well if she takes inspiration from my party plan I want commission 🤣
Eeeeeee she’s vile! Not a good brand ambassador for any brand is she...... screen shot saved as if she is doing a collaboration with home and bargin I will be emailing them pics like this!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t even give a tit how extravagant people want to be for their kids birthdays, christenings or whatever, if they can afford it and that’s what they want to do then that’s their prerogative. What I can’t stand is people just purely doing it to show off on social media. What is the point? They aren’t doing it for their kids they’re doing it to make themselves look like good parents purely to cover up every other maternal instinct they lack

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Final straw for me that. I’ve unfollowed her, how obnoxious can one person be? Extra? How about being sensitive to your followers, in the middle of a pandemic, most of who have been through a horrific year, separated from family and friends, possibly lost their jobs, and you think being ‘extra’ is something to be proud of?! Two fingers to them eh! Be extra if you want, couldn’t care less - but have some sensitivity to others and maybe keep it behind closed doors?! Vile 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Guyzzz if I wana make out I care about the less fortunate and pop down to a food bank when the heat is on me every 6 months for a photo Op....but then brag about my extravagant lockdown parties.... I can I'm THM.

If I wana complain about how Covid restrictions effect my seeing my Nan and my business.... but then throw my 4th lockdown event of the Pandemic.... I can I'm THM.

I'm currently working with the government and the police against the trolls so I'm allowed 60 in my Bubble instead of 6 !

The Trolls are the issue here not me ! #BEKIND

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
She had literally put that tit show together to provoke a reaction here. And then she has sat and stalked the comments, then goes on to say stop making fake accounts. But we're the ones obsessed with her? 🤣 shes unhinged. Have another wine Kate doll, and enjoy binning all that shite from your 'displays' on Tuesday

#wheresdelo

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Lockdown will be lifted soon and when us law abiding citizens are all back out she will be dreading it! The real Katie JANE hayes will be shown for all to see!! all the pictures taken that aren’t filtered put on here to point out her lies..... the red rants will be 10x worse 🤣🤣🤣 I can’t fuckin wait!!!

Reactions: 19
How cringe is she 😬wait till her first birthday 😂why don't you do what everyone else does take her to a zoo or something, not cover your house in balloons for your insta huns these displays are getting ridiculous now 🙄can we all unfollow her before the props first birthday😳can you imagine the rants 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Charming behaviour Kate. Sticking two fingers up on your Instagram on Easter Sunday too. Really professional. Setting a lovely example as usual. You always manage to revert to the bottom feeder low life you are. No consideration for anyone but yourself. Did someone rattle your cage and hit a nerve.

The definition of bottom feeder just for you Kate - a member of a group of very low social status who survives by any means possible.
Or - in other words a total lack of responsibility to provide for oneself. Relies heavily upon friends, or anyone really for sustenance. a slacker through and through.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I’m calling a bespoke gifted ice sculpture and whispering angel champagne fountain for OHD’s first birthday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Could you be arsed with all that tit in your house, you’ve only just managed to get rid of the Mother’s Day crap that you pretended your boyfriend did for you and then a few weeks before that all that Valentine’s Day crap.
Do the bins come more regularly than every other week on the Wirral? Bin space is precious here, no way would I be getting stuck going the tip with all that tit for the sake of a couple of stories!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
STAY OFF TATTLE if you don’t like what you read. Your double standards are unbelievable you deluded bleep!
Is she still trying to say the trolls want to be like her and Delo ‘be little people’ and who is this friends partner she’s going over the top for 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry, but how the hell has a MAKEUP account, run by a mum who said “my baby is too pure to share with the world” come to this?!!!
18D33975-3DD5-4DBE-A43F-27211D7570FB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.