Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re all just jealous Delo is a fitty, but my heads a block of Cathedral City

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
She’s quiet today preparing for tomorrow... the same as she was the day before Valentine’s Day.

Who’s ready for her bullshit tomorrow?

Balloons (balons)
Easter eggs galore... probably personalised
Two outfits for Olive - one to dress her as a bunny, and another to match with Kate
Easter table display

Then she’ll do some cooking videos of her making roast lamb or something (or possibly a takeaway roast)... and then she’ll be quiet whilst she breaks the rules, eating it with all her friends and family indoors around her Easter table

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She’s quiet today preparing for tomorrow... the same as she was the day before Valentine’s Day.

Who’s ready for her bullshit tomorrow?

Balloons (balons)
Easter eggs galore... probably personalised
Two outfits for Olive - one to dress her as a bunny, and another to match with Kate
Easter table display

Then she’ll do some cooking videos of her making roast lamb or something (or possibly a takeaway roast)... and then she’ll be quiet whilst she breaks the rules, eating it with all her friends and family indoors around her Easter table
And the gifted drink selection.
also if the Cathedral city do a Colab with her, I will fume

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can’t be arsed with all the Facebook ma’s dressing their kids in bunny outfits tomorrow using the same caption “somebunny loves Easter!” Or something tit like that. Love a bit of KHM bingo

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Anyone who has to go on insta to tell strangers they're having the best weekend ever is in fact, NOT, having the best weekend ever. 🤣 Cathedral cheese 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Anyone who has to go on insta to tell strangers they're having the best weekend ever is in fact, NOT, having the best weekend ever. 🤣 Cathedral cheese 😂😂😂
So true ❤ I’m sorry guys but having a tit weekend duck all to do so we have done all the fences and jet washed everything lockdown last year all over again 🙊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Bet ya £100 she’s having a party tonight with half the wirral, who are all in her bubble dont ya know 🙄 then when everyone’s gone home her and Delo will get on it cos she’s desperate to prove she’s a “cool mom” 🤣 Then tomorrow he’ll be sparko in bed with a hangover while she flies round downstairs like a fat blue arsed fly, arranging the flowers and egg smash shite that she bought for Delo for her. #theboydidgood #poppetsfirsteaster #cathedralcityhead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She’ll be out breaking rules somewhere. Or running seven consecutive marathons because she’s a runner now..
I can’t wait to see her beating Paula Radcliffe in the next London marathon.

does Paula Radcliffe even still run? I actually can’t think of anything more boring to watch than a marathon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Late to the party as usual but as if some little turd keeps coming on here claiming we all want a bit of the hobbit. I am screaming. Remember fat delo? Or shall we bring the pic back. And for those wondering I can assure you he has a 🍤. Not me obviously but someone I know very well 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Did she bleach her eyes and her brain and her vagina after that encounter 😮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Hosted a party.
Speechless.
Selfish bleeping cow. Moaning she can’t see her Nan but has an Easter party.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Late to the party as usual but as if some little turd keeps coming on here claiming we all want a bit of the hobbit. I am screaming. Remember fat delo? Or shall we bring the pic back. And for those wondering I can assure you he has a 🍤. Not me obviously but someone I know very well 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
YESSSS. You are Danielle’s mate I can just sense it 🤣👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

I remember her posting something about getting them checked and said she'd been worried sick, didn't say what was wrong with them but said 'lets just say she'll be a very good gymnast when she's older' or something along those lines! 🤔

Can't believe I missed her again - I went to my mates garden and drank a million litres of gin. Truff came up in convo and one mate said she saw her in Parkgate when they went the other day, she'd never seen her before in person and she said 'I couldn't believe the size of her in real life! Her head was like a block of Cathedral City' I bleeping died 😂😂😂😂😂
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Olive has hosted her first party for her friends!! Does the stupid bint even know what hosted means??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.