Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Not sure what is so successful about her life though...? She clearly has issues over the way she looks to the point where she photoshops herself to look like a totally different person. Isn’t content with how her own BABY looks, so she filters her constantly and screeches that she is blonde when she is CLEARLY ginger. Makes out her boyfriend worships the ground she walks on, yet he’s shagging his way around half the country and escapes out the house any chance he gets and won’t propose to her, DESPITE her million desperate hints to him. All her “mates” hate her and have group chats without her and take the piss out of her. She’s clearly so skint that she wasn’t able to take any time off work on maternity leave. She’s fucked up her house (someone PLEASE explain why she drags a huge mirror into her garage/living room to take pictures and videos in front of when she turned her living room into a filming room and there is no doubt mirrors in there...?!). She’s so insecure that she stalks her fellas ex both on social media and in real life 😂 and compulsively lies about the most random and pointless shit.

Yeah. Kate is definitely winning at life right now 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
Olive popping round everyone, topping up the whispering angel and offering out the cheese and pickle on a stick. Some lass.

Another monumental milestone for the baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
In my opinion. Today was just another example how she has no idea how what being a parent is actually about. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she’s a terrible mum. I have no doubt that she loves Olive but she doesn’t do anything with Olive that isn’t beneficial to her also. All these massive displays and balloon arches at every single non event are not even remotely for Olive, it’s for instragram. Her extravagant weaning concoctions aren’t for Olive, it’s again for Instagram. She spends her days just shoving her phone in Olive’s face, she films her poorly, sad, her immediate reaction to her child doing anything is to film it for Instagram. That child is a prop and nothing more. Most parents of children around Olives ago would have probably had a quiet day, nice dinner and seen family IN THE GARDEN. But not old truffs, she’s got a garden centre display plonked in her house of horrors and jelly cat bunnies flung all over the kitchen sink. The biggest travesty of it all is that Olive didn’t even get a lick of chocolate, bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

TC91

please can we just take SS completely out of this narrative the child is clearly not in any kind of danger in the slightest, it really is far too far and adds to the troll narrative

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Ok I am going to put this in caps and shout as we know you read here Truff....
STOP HAVING PEOPLE IN YOUR HOUSE DOING UNNECESSARY THINGS JUST TO TRY AND MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD ON THE GRAM. IT DOESNT! IT SHOWS YOU DONT REALISE WE ARE STILL IN A PANDEMIC. PEOPLE HAVE LOST LIVES AND FAMILIES HAVE BEEN BROKEN. 🙁

• Heart
  • Angry

Boujee_Teaa

Chatty Member
CFB95060-D02C-4CF8-B51B-2AAFF91B33AD.jpeg
032B3FF8-1993-4F2B-8EDA-AF2436A96441.jpeg

Yet again can’t get the page right who send her free shit... why anyone still gifts her things is beyond me!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

FannyAdams29

Chatty Member
When did Easter become a thing???? It’s bloody mental. Easter pyjamas? Easter crackers? Easter boxes and sacks filled with utter shit🤯

I’m not old and all I remember is a few Easter eggs and a roast at my nan and grandads.

That Easter display is repulsive. Tacky as hell. What a show.

• Heart

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
Do you know what? I pity that girl? What an obscene shit storm of a display just for some validation from fucking brain dead people on Instagram.
Kate, I hope you’re reading these threads today. You’re a disgrace of a Mother,you couldn’t give two flying fucks about Olive. She’s your little cash cow! We all know you got pregnant to get one up on Phil,you must be the laughing stock of your friends & I use the term friends very loosely .
You’re doing this for you,for likes on a fake platform,Olive will not remember this. What’s wrong with dressing her up in a cute bunny outfit & giving her a lovely soft toy? You must be so insecure & unhappy in yourself to do all this.
What are you going to do for income when the bottom falls out of Instagram & I can assure you it will eventually. People are pissed off now with these influencers breaking rules etc. You certainly can’t go back to make up as you’re fucking shite at it.
If you were my Daughter I would fucking ashamed of you & the way you have turned out!!
Anyway sorry for the rant,I’m off to bed 🤪

• Heart

Tlyfe

VIP Member
Right, I’m missing something here. It’s Easter, what happened to having a couple of Easter eggs? 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

Cady1954

VIP Member
Serious question...has anyone contacted SS with their concerns about Proppet?
From what I can see and what's been evidenced on here and her own posts/videos is a concern for the kids welfare.

Who in their right (tiny) mind takes a heated appliance to a baby's head?
The risk of scalding the child's head is a big one.
The child can move at anytime unless she's physically restraining her head where she can't move.

She's also on the Lemo, she doesn't come across as coherent most times so they could imply she's under the influence.
I'm sure you all could add to the list of concerns.

I really do think SS should be involved.
If there's something wrong with that child's hips and judging by the pics and comments on here it's a real possibility...if she hasn't got the child checked out it's officially neglect and something the SS/Health Vistor should be taking seriously.
I know of mums who have had SS breathing down their necks because they didn't want their kids being vaccinated and threatened and told its neglect.

It can't be one rule for her and another for others.

One of these days Truff you're going to come crashing down to earth with an almighty bang because it will be deserved.
Sooner rather than later before you end up putting putting that child at even more risk.
Go cry about that on your gram whilst taking a gram.
Serious question. Have YOU contacted SS. If you have such serious concerns about the child why don't you do it instead of trying to pass the buck on here. People who make comments like this boil my piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Why is it that these random fake accounts that come and troll us always say how jealous we are of Matt. He’s now a gym god and last week he was an underwear model😂😂😂😂

I reckon it’s Matt himself, who else would come out with this shit. I’ll stick with my 6ft 7 bit of gammon. I bet Matt’s willy resembles a cocktail sausage if we’re going with the meat comparisons.

• Haha

Muffin990

I have never known anyone more vulgar. She’s just such a show off. Bet she wouldn’t be celebrating like that if she had to fucking pay for it. It’s exactly like when people put photos of their massive Christmas presents piles. You look like a knob! A cringey, vulgar show off knob.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blahblahblahhhhhh

Chatty Member
Serious answer ...you obviously don't want that discussed on here and think it's not the place to be discussed so I'm unable and unwilling to answer that, you can't have it both ways.

On another note I do hope your boiling piss didn't scald your bits.
Okay, chill your tits.

She’s quite right, it shouldn’t be discussed on here as that baby is in no way being abused or in harm’s way. Yeah her mum is a dickhead but her only crime is her fucked up priorities. The baby is fed, looks happy enough and is more than provided for. I mean the amount of food shovelled in her mouth, she’ll be a sumo champion by the age of 2. There’s other children who actually need the services of SS and don’t get it because their time is spent/wasted elsewhere.

Also, discussing it on here feeds into Kate’s drivel about how trolls attack her and her baby which is so far from it it’s unbelievable. I do agree that her little foot looked not quite right the other day but Instagram is just a snapshot of these things, I would like to hope that Kate isn’t as stupid as she makes out and genuinely would be looking out for those things. That kid has a dad and a grandma that clearly adores her...she just has to put up with an iPhone constantly in her face and clothes chucked in her face for Instagram reels as she has to earn her keep by getting freebies. That’s the only crime Kate is guilty of here, being morally fucked.

Yes, she’s a lunatic for putting heat on a child’s hair and I definitely do question her at times but that child is not at risk and I think it’s unfair to put that on here when you know full well we’ll all be tarred with that brush when she reads it. Cause she doesn’t read here does she Matt?

Reactions: 55

yellowsocksisback

Late to the party as usual but as if some little turd keeps coming on here claiming we all want a bit of the hobbit. I am screaming. Remember fat delo? Or shall we bring the pic back. And for those wondering I can assure you he has a 🍤. Not me obviously but someone I know very well 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54