Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she know how old her child is? Olive won’t be arsed by any of that. It’s all for show, I’m embarrassed for her if she thinks it looks good.
I think she needs parenting classes, it’s like she is playing house. Someone needs to intervene, it’s not normal behaviour

Reactions: 22
More pics on realiseandbeautyuk instragram story of the party in the house 🙄 although looks like a small table set up.
If she has all the window and doors open, does that make it better to have people inside? Do you count kids in the 6 people rule? Genuine question as I can't keep up

Still think that set up is far too big for her house, especially having other people and kids over...I mean where's Max? He'd surely be in that set up wrecking it ? If she actually had a big space in her house for that set up, it would look better. It looks misplaced and in the way, blocking door etc
I don’t think there is a window in there. Kids are now included so the likely number would be min 12 people she’s had over.
I love how she’s continuing with the ‘outside’ story

Reactions: 16
In my opinion. Today was just another example how she has no idea how what being a parent is actually about. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she’s a terrible mum. I have no doubt that she loves Olive but she doesn’t do anything with Olive that isn’t beneficial to her also. All these massive displays and balloon arches at every single non event are not even remotely for Olive, it’s for instragram. Her extravagant weaning concoctions aren’t for Olive, it’s again for Instagram. She spends her days just shoving her phone in Olive’s face, she films her poorly, sad, her immediate reaction to her child doing anything is to film it for Instagram. That child is a prop and nothing more. Most parents of children around Olives ago would have probably had a quiet day, nice dinner and seen family IN THE GARDEN. But not old truffs, she’s got a garden centre display plonked in her house of horrors and jelly cat bunnies flung all over the kitchen sink. The biggest travesty of it all is that Olive didn’t even get a lick of chocolate, witch.
Literally everything 👏👏 It makes me so sad to see parents on Instagram more bothered about what their followers than their kids.

Reactions: 12
I am not her biggest fan, you all know she fucks me off with her attitude towards Covid and her lack of abiding by the rules of the Country.

Yeah report her for that, but saying SS need to be notified is a bit extreme in my opinion and if she is to be reported, let’s leave it to someone a bit closer to home.

Back to GDPR Breaches Dog’s Breath...

• Heart
Reactions: 48
In my opinion. Today was just another example how she has no idea how what being a parent is actually about. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she’s a terrible mum. I have no doubt that she loves Olive but she doesn’t do anything with Olive that isn’t beneficial to her also. All these massive displays and balloon arches at every single non event are not even remotely for Olive, it’s for instragram. Her extravagant weaning concoctions aren’t for Olive, it’s again for Instagram. She spends her days just shoving her phone in Olive’s face, she films her poorly, sad, her immediate reaction to her child doing anything is to film it for Instagram. That child is a prop and nothing more. Most parents of children around Olives ago would have probably had a quiet day, nice dinner and seen family IN THE GARDEN. But not old truffs, she’s got a garden centre display plonked in her house of horrors and jelly cat bunnies flung all over the kitchen sink. The biggest travesty of it all is that Olive didn’t even get a lick of chocolate, witch.
This! I know I keep going on about this, but I can’t get over the fact that Olive didn’t even get a little taste of chocolate because as Truffs said “she’s 8 months”.

Why did she bother with the big over the top display? Olive won’t remember it, because she’s 8 months.
Why did she get Easter crackers? Olive can’t pull a cracker, because she’s 8 months.
Why did she put pencils out? Olive can’t use a pencil, because she’s 8 months.

She’s an attention seeking grabby bastard who lives her life for likes on the gram.

WHAT A SAD LITTLE LIFE, JANE.
8D59C889-134B-42BB-8AB0-65E2ACBED843.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
It’ll be interesting to see how it plays out as baby gets older and won’t sit and have shite thrown at her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just think it’d be bleeping hilarious if Olive becomes a goth by the time she’s 13, is somehow insanely intelligent and becomes the complete opposite to Kate and Delo with their Lemo sniffing house music listening ways.
Trying to hold hope out for that child.
Also if she is using heat on Olives hair the poor child will have split ends to rival her mums by her first birthday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I just think it’d be bleeping hilarious if Olive becomes a goth by the time she’s 13, is somehow insanely intelligent and becomes the complete opposite to Kate and Delo with their Lemo sniffing house music listening ways.
Trying to hold hope out for that child.
Also if she is using heat on Olives hair the poor child will have split ends to rival her mums by her first birthday.
Her parents have only got one brain cell to share between them so I don’t hold out much hope for poor Olive

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Imagine introducing your kid to garlic, flax seed, and duck knows what else before chocolate.

literally lives her life for her followers

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I bet Olive would have been far happier with a tiny piece of chocolate that she could actually enjoy, as opposed to a tacky overbearing Easter backdrop display she probably took barely any notice of.

Reactions: 24
This! I know I keep going on about this, but I can’t get over the fact that Olive didn’t even get a little taste of chocolate because as Truffs said “she’s 8 months”.

Why did she bother with the big over the top display? Olive won’t remember it, because she’s 8 months.
Why did she get Easter crackers? Olive can’t pull a cracker, because she’s 8 months.
Why did she put pencils out? Olive can’t use a pencil, because she’s 8 months.

She’s an attention seeking grabby bastard who lives her life for likes on the gram.

WHAT A SAD LITTLE LIFE, JANE.
View attachment 514211
It’s because she yet again doesn’t have a clue so is saying what she thinks people want to hear. She thinks that by not giving her child chocolate she’ll be hailed as the baby weaning queen. But I can guarantee if someone with a bigger following than hers put up a post of their 8 month old troffing down a chocolate egg and they got good engagement on the post she’d follow suit with a post of Olive eating chocolate. She has no real opinion on anything, she’s just a sheep.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
It’s because she yet again doesn’t have a clue so is saying what she thinks people want to hear. She thinks that by not giving her child chocolate she’ll be hailed as the baby weaning queen. But I can guarantee if someone with a bigger following than hers put up a post of their 8 month old troffing down a chocolate egg and they got good engagement on the post she’d follow suit with a post of Olive eating chocolate. She has no real opinion on anything, she’s just a sheep.
Truff will get Olive one of those giant personalised jars of Nutella now and film her wolfing down a chocolate cake Bruce Bogtrotter style

• Haha
Reactions: 21
100% she will have given olive a taste of chocolate today.... she’s just not saying it because she thinks she will get stick for it. Id rather give my 8 month old baby a taste of chocolate than flax seeds and garlic on the daily

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Truff will get Olive one of those giant personalised jars of Nutella now and film her wolfing down a chocolate cake Bruce Bogtrotter style
Actually come to think of it... I can imagine Truff as Miss Trunchbull. Miss Truffbull 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm sat down with a glass of wine, bleeping knackered. My kids and 2 nephews have been legging it around the house and garden easter egg hunting (with home bargains mini eggs😂) covered in mud, dragged half the sandpit in but they have loved every minute of it. My house was a mess before but watching their happy faces makes you realise the bulllshit the likes of truff show. We didnt have a 1 balloon or decoration in sight and did the kids give a tit.. no!

• Heart
I must be a bad Ma, couldn't wait to give mine some milkybar buttons....don't ring SS on me.....they made it through unscathed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
CFB95060-D02C-4CF8-B51B-2AAFF91B33AD.jpeg
032B3FF8-1993-4F2B-8EDA-AF2436A96441.jpeg

Yet again can’t get the page right who send her free tit... why anyone still gifts her things is beyond me!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
She's an absolute joke... Even without the lace hooker tights she threw on her pure rainbow baby. My 5 year old had a new footy goal and some kinder eggs. We had a bespoke magical maccies in the garden... My old worn rattan chairs had the odd pigeon tit on them... They're rife round here. He has had the best day, his own words and now he's in bed whilst I down red wine and eat the mini eggs I hid from him. Truff, stick your tacky door decoration up your fat arse....you absolute melt..... ed block of cheese 🧀 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.