Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think I’ve ever heard a mum say they manifested every thing I wanted in my child blonde hair and blue eyes. Well maybe hitler.

She’s so shallow I really hope Oliff has other people in her life that make her know how special she is not just for her looks

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Watching keeping up with the kardashians....
She will be fuming that they ‘fabricated’ her 10-12 size.
CE3B9070-B580-4B94-9690-4089810C6CC9.jpeg
6E30AF90-4BA7-4FA9-9341-029299022B2D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall in truff towers tonight. Bet there is absolute murder going down about that company revealing she is wearing a size L 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ffs all she talks about is her daughters physical attributes. She wanted a blonde hair blue eyed baby and Olive is ‘so small in real life’

NO SHE ISN’T. She’s a normal sized child, I actually think she’s quite big for her age and no Kate I’m not trolling your baby. But she’s a healthy well grown girl, she’s not petite like Kate desperately wants her to be. She’s absolutely warped.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I remember this. She was buzzing posting 'Guyzzzz make sure you watch KUWTK tonight to see me on it' like she was a bestie with them all 🤣🤣
😂 oh no really? So kinda made out she was doing Kim’s makeup I imagine? 😂 It’s defo been a guilty pleasure of mine since lockdown I didn’t really “Keep up” with them before it 😂 can imagine she whipped creamed her kecks for a split second until she realised she couldn’t edit the tv 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
😂 oh no really? So kinda made out she was doing Kim’s makeup I imagine? 😂 It’s defo been a guilty pleasure of mine since lockdown I didn’t really “Keep up” with them before it 😂 can imagine she whipped creamed her kecks for a split second until she realised she couldn’t edit the tv 😂
Fully made out she was besties with them all! Reposted the selfie she took about 9000 times (which looked very different to the millisecond clip of her on the show) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ffs all she talks about is her daughters physical attributes. She wanted a blonde hair blue eyed baby and Olive is ‘so small in real life’

NO SHE ISN’T. She’s a normal sized child, I actually think she’s quite big for her age and no Kate I’m not trolling your baby. But she’s a healthy well grown girl, she’s not petite like Kate desperately wants her to be. She’s absolutely warped.
I bleeping hate parents who obsess with their babies wanting them petite, mine have always been tall babies, wearing 9-12 at 6-7 months, did I give a tit...NO

Reactions: 27
Fully made out she was besties with them all! Reposted the selfie she took about 9000 times (which looked very different to the millisecond clip of her on the show) 😂
Bet she said the trolls made it look like it was Mario that did her makeup, but it was actually her and Kim asked to take a selfie with her. 😂
I heard Kim seen her in asda afterwards and said she can’t believe she gets trolled.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It was a MUA event that cost shitloads with the obligatory meet and greet 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Stop the world I’m getting off. She did not seriously say she manifested her baby to come out with hair!!
Maybe you should have spent more time manifesting your boyfriend away from slags in rock ferry so you didn’t have to drag him out of a house party whilst heavily pregnant. Just a thought
F87C3E21-B150-477F-BDEA-5ECFDB56ED9D.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Bet she said the trolls made it look like it was Mario that did her makeup, but it was actually her and Kim asked to take a selfie with her. 😂
I heard Kim seen her in asda afterwards and said she can’t believe she gets trolled.
Kim seen her in the Asda hahahahahahahah no I can’t cope

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she think she’s P Louise with all this manifesting tit? Word of the week. Last week “generally” this week “manifest”!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg I’m watching this fake famous program & in my opinion it should be shown in schools & colleges, these dickheads really need to duck off & people need to wake up to them. It’s a sad world we live in

Reactions: 15
She is bleeping disgusting. All she wished for for her baby was bright blue eyes and blonde hair??? Alright Adolf bleeping Hayes. She really is an absolute stinker.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
I’m so sad that she thinks it’s ok to talk about what she manifested for her baby. Everyone wonders if their baby will look like Mum/Dad/older sibling but surely all you hope for is a safe delivery of a healthy baby....?! I did with my 3..... I wouldn’t even dream of wanting (“manifesting”) a gender never mind what they look like

Reactions: 30

She’s never going to be petite with the all you can eat buffet every day for her lunch

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.