Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% she will have given olive a taste of chocolate today.... she’s just not saying it because she thinks she will get stick for it. Id rather give my 8 month old baby a taste of chocolate than flax seeds and garlic on the daily
Dya know wa? I dont think Olive got a look in, THM deffo necked it all back for herself 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Think she’s Stacey Solomon with that flower arrangement around her door

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her parents have only got one brain cell to share between them so I don’t hold out much hope for poor Olive
When they’re done with it they might give it to Olive, so with her own she’ll have 2..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We all know that while Truff is withholding the chocolate Mez is secretly shoving chocolate buttons in Proppet's gob when she's out also shoving chocolate buttons in her gob running - all grandparents do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
A sleeping dress does she mean a nightee
I find it odd for a baby to have a nightie, don’t they usually all have little sleep suits? Seems like something else for the gram that’s not comfortable for OHD

Reactions: 28
KHM - I can’t believe you all sit all day writing on fake accounts about me and my kid

Also KHM - spends poppets first bespoke Easter and party hosting event scanning tattle
According to a dream I has sometime after 5 this morning, KHM is constantly scanning her phone frantically and hiding in the shadows so no one can take pictures of her in public, meanwhile OHD was sitting next to a pond about to get in, I turned back to KHM to tell her and the bespoke baby said 'It's OK I can swim' as clear as day, it was a very strange dream 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Honestly I keep thinking of when she films the reels of getting Olive dressed in the mornings where she lobs clothes on her face, and it’s really annoying me. Olive must be so confused as to why she gets various items of clothes plopped on her face on a daily basis. It’s not fair to her 💔 ffs Truffbull I know she’s your “proppet” for the ‘gram but please remember she is still a BABY, and therefore doesn’t need clothes chucked at her or to have her hair straightened or curled. Please put her in some nice comfortable suitable clothes (without hurling them at her from across the room as you “flim” her), maybe give her hair a little brush if needs be, let her eat her food in peace in her high chair without hulking vats of cold scrambled egg into her in the car seat, and let her sleep when she is tired.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I’m probably only echoing the social services shouts, but no, they should not be contacted. My daughters Nan is very high up in social services and you would not believe how stretched to the limits they are. Olive is not being abused. She’s clothed, she’s fed, she’s happy. Kate although very questionable, clearly loves her daughter, she isn’t being neglected. Putting heat on a baby’s head, although morally wrong, isn’t a crime 🙈. Let’s get some common sense here. This is essentially a big group chat to have a giggle at how ridiculous she is. Please don’t contact services that are there to protect children and take them away from the children that really need their help x

• Heart
Reactions: 82
happy Easter my trollz! Got loads to catch up on so parking my arse with a wine and a big duck off slab of brownie (remember that one she made and it was raw in the middle 🤢 mine is unreal 🔥)

She’s tighter than two coats of paint this bleep. bleeping biff

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Honestly I keep thinking of when she films the reels of getting Olive dressed in the mornings where she lobs clothes on her face, and it’s really annoying me
Could you be arsed getting your kid dressed one piece of clothing at a time and having to get your phone out between layers to document it. I have to chase my 8 month old around the room to get her dressed and usually she ends up pissing on the floor crawling away from me trying to get her nappy on 😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And what a glorious day that was. Easter dinner, choc and eggs. I scrolled the gram today as I do every weekend and I just think all these influencers (no marks) need a reality check. The Easter shite on display does not explain the holiday Easter: not saying you need Jesus on a crucifix, but it does annoy me that most of these so called influencers won’t know the story or what the egg represents.

I fear for the youth of today- what do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a blogger or youtuber. Scary.

Last thought on the influencer scenario. If people need to share their identity then people need to take an exam to ‘influence’ the youth of tomorrow. So if you don’t speak or write grammatically correct you Should be banned. May start a petition on this.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I can’t believe she’s made a big bleeping song and dance about Easter with a huge display too big for the house, broken rules by having too many people over, straightened the babies hair and stuck two fingers up to Instagram.... all to say “of course Olive isn’t having chocolate she’s ONLY 8 months old!” I am dead! The poor fucker was sat at a desk the other week wobbling all over the place and is having her hair done and a filter on but she can’t have a milky button. I’ve heard it all now. That kids going to be so confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Serious question. Have YOU contacted SS. If you have such serious concerns about the child why don't you do it instead of trying to pass the buck on here. People who make comments like this boil my piss.
Serious answer ...you obviously don't want that discussed on here and think it's not the place to be discussed so I'm unable and unwilling to answer that, you can't have it both ways.

On another note I do hope your boiling piss didn't scald your bits.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Serious answer ...you obviously don't want that discussed on here and think it's not the place to be discussed so I'm unable and unwilling to answer that, you can't have it both ways.

Okay, chill your tits.

She’s quite right, it shouldn’t be discussed on here as that baby is in no way being abused or in harm’s way. Yeah her mum is a head but her only crime is her fucked up priorities. The baby is fed, looks happy enough and is more than provided for. I mean the amount of food shovelled in her mouth, she’ll be a sumo champion by the age of 2. There’s other children who actually need the services of SS and don’t get it because their time is spent/wasted elsewhere.

Also, discussing it on here feeds into Kate’s drivel about how trolls attack her and her baby which is so far from it it’s unbelievable. I do agree that her little foot looked not quite right the other day but Instagram is just a snapshot of these things, I would like to hope that Kate isn’t as stupid as she makes out and genuinely would be looking out for those things. That kid has a dad and a grandma that clearly adores her...she just has to put up with an iPhone constantly in her face and clothes chucked in her face for Instagram reels as she has to earn her keep by getting freebies. That’s the only crime Kate is guilty of here, being morally fucked.

Yes, she’s a lunatic for putting heat on a child’s hair and I definitely do question her at times but that child is not at risk and I think it’s unfair to put that on here when you know full well we’ll all be tarred with that brush when she reads it. Cause she doesn’t read here does she Matt?

Reactions: 55
All these new members on here 🙊🙊 the more she goes on about trolls the more people join 🤣🤣

Anyways hope you all had a lovely Easter Sunday my lads had chocolate for breakfast and I really couldn’t give a tit it won’t kill them 😂😂😂🐰🐥

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Honestly I keep thinking of when she films the reels of getting Olive dressed in the mornings where she lobs clothes on her face, and it’s really annoying me. Olive must be so confused as to why she gets various items of clothes plopped on her face on a daily basis. It’s not fair to her 💔 ffs Truffbull I know she’s your “proppet” for the ‘gram but please remember she is still a BABY, and therefore doesn’t need clothes chucked at her or to have her hair straightened or curled. Please put her in some nice comfortable suitable clothes (without hurling them at her from across the room as you “flim” her), maybe give her hair a little brush if needs be, let her eat her food in peace in her high chair without hulking vats of cold scrambled egg into her in the car seat, and let her sleep when she is tired.
I don’t understand them, even Charlotte Dawson placed the clothes on her child, KHM full on threw a hairband at her kids face. Not even her middle section! Like all these people who do the reels with food, throwing the eggs around. Get a grip!

Reactions: 14
Actually come to think of it... I can imagine Truff as Miss Trunchbull. Miss Truffbull 😂😂😂
Trollball 🤣🤣🤣 she does look like her after she’s been running and staying in the same sweat soaked clothes all day. How can pixie the elf even go near her let alone sleep in the same bed 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Unable and Unwilling 🤣🤣 omg don’t.

You are able too, we’ve just all said it’s a bit too far throwing SS in but go on, talk about it if you want but we all don’t agree.

If your unwilling to answer - don’t bring up SS on a thread unnecessarily - YOU can’t have it both ways! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Ooo we’ve hit a nerve today 🤣
Wait till her first birthday guyzzzz
Well if she takes inspiration from my party plan I want commission 🤣
So she’s clearly been on tattle to check on the comments but everyone else is the saddos. Silly smelly cow - YOU PICK YOUR NOSE ON LIVES 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.