Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skinny Willy just like Kate after a photo shop x

You literally sound like me 🙋🏼‍♀️ I feel quite on my own atm because I’ve been actually sticking to rules unlike some 😭❤
Oh girls I wish we were mates we would all get on like a house on fire... chill us some whispering in my rusty fridge x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Oh girls I wish we were mates we would all get on like a house on fire... chill us some whispering in my rusty fridge x
I'll happily join, will bring the truffle oil.. Shall I see if salt bae is free?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Late to the party as usual but as if some little turd keeps coming on here claiming we all want a bit of the hobbit. I am screaming. Remember fat delo? Or shall we bring the pic back. And for those wondering I can assure you he has a 🍤. Not me obviously but someone I know very well 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Throwing his wizard wand up her wizards sleeve 🤢🤢 she needs to go on a diet sharpish cos she’ll snap his wand 🤢🤢

Me too 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Any of my girls live on their own finding this bit of lockdown the worst? I’m so lonely now it’s tit, and my “mates” are crap. They’re all a bit like KHM with their sprogs so I don’t get included as my babies have fur. At least when the shops are open we can go wonder looking at clothes we can’t buy and tit!
Yes! All I had was FaceTiming with my fella and then he dumped me (I don’t mean to go on about it) and I’ve been so bleeping lonely. I actually broke lockdown a couple of times just to see one friend because the alternative didn’t bear thinking about, my head was wrecked. All my friends have got kids too. So it’s definitely not just you ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I’ve wanted to say this for so long but didn’t want to come off as ridiculing Olive.

Kate when you read this comment - please make an appointment to get her hips checked. I have more experience with hip dysplasia than I even care to discuss as it’s so prevalent in my family. Her hips don’t look right, you have noticed. Olive needs to be checked sooner rather than later as it could be sorted before she’s even walking.

She won’t get her checked though, cause if she did get a diagnosis then Olive wouldn’t be aesthetically perfect and that’s all that matters isn’t it 🤦🏻‍♀️
I remember her posting something about getting them checked and said she'd been worried sick, didn't say what was wrong with them but said 'lets just say she'll be a very good gymnast when she's older' or something along those lines! 🤔

Can't believe I missed her again - I went to my mates garden and drank a million litres of gin. Truff came up in convo and one mate said she saw her in Parkgate when they went the other day, she'd never seen her before in person and she said 'I couldn't believe the size of her in real life! Her head was like a block of Cathedral City' I bleeping died 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Any of my girls live on their own finding this bit of lockdown the worst? I’m so lonely now it’s tit, and my “mates” are crap. They’re all a bit like KHM with their sprogs so I don’t get included as my babies have fur. At least when the shops are open we can go wonder looking at clothes we can’t buy and tit!
I had a baby in Lockdown 1 and I love coming on here having a scream with you all. It's my little bit of me time haha.... when the baby is napping I have a catch-up on the latest Truff action .
My mates are all tit too only hear from them when they want something , think these lockdowns have shown people for what they are.
Ano Truff and Chez like to say we're all vile and jealous on UC but it's actually the opposite , eveyone is boss & bleeping hilarious, love the little group on here 💗💗

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I remember her posting something about getting them checked and said she'd been worried sick, didn't say what was wrong with them but said 'lets just say she'll be a very good gymnast when she's older' or something along those lines! 🤔

Can't believe I missed her again - I went to my mates garden and drank a million litres of gin. Truff came up in convo and one mate said she saw her in Parkgate when they went the other day, she'd never seen her before in person and she said 'I couldn't believe the size of her in real life! Her head was like a block of Cathedral City' I bleeping died 😂😂😂😂😂
BLOCK OF CATHEDRAL CITY HAHAHAHA 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She was talking, still no photographic evidence, so talking shite surely.
Just asked my fella,
even 5k in 35 min is bloody decent. Not a chance in hell she’s done 5k in 35 and certainly not 7k! I’m a PT and there’s not a chance!
I know my fella does crossfit marathons etc and his fasted 5 was
You beat me to it! 😂😂
Slightly off topic... but her use of emojis winds me the duck up. Why does she feel the need to constantly use ‘😂 ✌
Nothing you do Kate, I repeat NOTHING you do, is remotely funny in the context that you think it is.
Stink bomb 💣
You its just the final passive aggressive insult isn’t it on the passive aggressive posts. Trying to make out she’s having a giggle! But it’s not. Comes across as so patronising, even when people (who need their fucken head testing for following her) are asking her genuine advice!

Reactions: 9
Late to the party as usual but as if some little turd keeps coming on here claiming we all want a bit of the hobbit. I am screaming. Remember fat delo? Or shall we bring the pic back. And for those wondering I can assure you he has a 🍤. Not me obviously but someone I know very well 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Little man with a little dick 😂😂😂 waaaa gammon man

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve wanted to say this for so long but didn’t want to come off as ridiculing Olive.

Kate when you read this comment - please make an appointment to get her hips checked. I have more experience with hip dysplasia than I even care to discuss as it’s so prevalent in my family. Her hips don’t look right, you have noticed. Olive needs to be checked sooner rather than later as it could be sorted before she’s even walking.

She won’t get her checked though, cause if she did get a diagnosis then Olive wouldn’t be aesthetically perfect and that’s all that matters isn’t it 🤦🏻‍♀️
My daughter had 1 foot like this when she was cruising and turned out she was hyper flexible. She was a late Walker because of it because she just didn’t have the muscle strength in her hips and ankles like most. She had to wear kickers day in day out throughout summer for support to encourage her to build the muscles bless her.
I don’t get parents who refuse to believe there could be an issue. There was nothing wrong with my daughter, she was fine. And I will definitely be taking advantage and taking her to gymnastics 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.