Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we are now doing 3km runs in the region of between 6 and 8 minute kms. Yet last week she was doing a 35 minute 7km run and a 53 minute 10km run? Absolute BOLLOCKS.

How has her pace improved if she was averaging the so called times on her “longest runs yet”.

View attachment 513305
All the runs in the world will mean duck all for weight loss, when she's constantly shovelling 20000 cal lattes, gifted cakes, graze boxes and bespoke truffle roasts dinners down her big gob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Tacky tacky tacky display, she’s a vile show off I don’t even understand the point in that display 😫😫😫😫😫🤣🤣🤣🤣🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What in the name of all that’s holy is that bleeping monstrosity of a display?? Jesus did not die on a cross so 2000 years later some gobshite from the Wirral could stick that in her house in his memory..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I have never known anyone more vulgar. She’s just such a show off. Bet she wouldn’t be celebrating like that if she had to bleeping pay for it. It’s exactly like when people put photos of their massive Christmas presents piles. You look like a knob! A cringey, vulgar show off knob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
As if she’s got those bleeping garden ornaments in the shape of foxes and squirrels in her Easter display. Looks like she’s robbed the communal garden at her Nan’s care home!
She probably did. That’s why she’s been practising running, so she could leg it with a couple of stone squirrels under her arms.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Ok I am going to put this in caps and shout as we know you read here Truff....
STOP HAVING PEOPLE IN YOUR HOUSE DOING UNNECESSARY THINGS JUST TO TRY AND MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD ON THE GRAM. IT DOESNT! IT SHOWS YOU DONT REALISE WE ARE STILL IN A PANDEMIC. PEOPLE HAVE LOST LIVES AND FAMILIES HAVE BEEN BROKEN. 🙁

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
She is vile.
That’s not outside, that is blatantly inside. How tacky and distasteful. I bet she paid for NONE of that either, she got it all for free in exchange for an Instagram post. What the hell is this world coming to? She’s going to be so careful posting today because it’s obvious there were more guests there than the government guidelines allows. I hope someone comes on here and outs her.
I just don’t know how she has the audacity to complain about her Nan’s care-home being really careful and restricted when she’s pulling stunts like this that is a serious 🖕🏼 to all NHS staff and everyone else who’s worked hard to follow the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Happy Easter Trolls! I see egg on legs has been busy. UJane bolt has creased me as much as Cathedral City 😭😭😭🤣🤣 If Truff ran her legs as much as she ran her bleeping mouth, I've no doubt she would have excellent run times. Sadly like everything else in her dreamy, bespoke, too pure for this world life it was all in Truffs block of cheese head!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ok I am going to put this in caps and shout as we know you read here Truff....
STOP HAVING PEOPLE IN YOUR HOUSE DOING UNNECESSARY THINGS JUST TO TRY AND MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD ON THE GRAM. IT DOESNT! IT SHOWS YOU DONT REALISE WE ARE STILL IN A PANDEMIC. PEOPLE HAVE LOST LIVES AND FAMILIES HAVE BEEN BROKEN. 🙁
She’s absolutely disgusting. Such a disgrace of a woman. No morals. Read the bleeping room. People have died because of an extremely contagious disease and it literally is like the lottery of life as to how you are affected by it. But no, as long as she gets her gifted chocolate smash and a fancy balloon arch she doesn’t give 2 flying fucks. Her priorities are bleeping delusional and everyone around her who supports this whole ‘living my life to show off on the gram cause it’s me jobbbbbb’ is as disgusting as her. Why isn’t her fella or her ma stepping up to at least say ‘I don’t think it’s a good look Kate, just tone it down?’ They’re all rotten to the core and her poor child will turn out the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I mean, what would be the point in that over the top display if all your guests were outside at the party so wouldn't have seen it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Right, I’m missing something here. It’s Easter, what happened to having a couple of Easter eggs? 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Kate, duck Off.

You are an embarrassment. Imagine living next door to her. I bet her neighbours have reported her alot of times. I sure would if I was her neighbour.

All that tat is really pathetic.

Before you start, I am not jealous, I pity you, you poor thing.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.