Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it that was a blister on Olives gum the other day.

Where the duck are the bastard peggies?

The kid has been teething since Kate’s first contraction.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Imagine how mentally exhausting her life actually is. The pressure she puts on herself to make every single minor event an absolute stage show to show how happy she is and how wonderful her life is for the benefit of total strangers on Instagram. The fact she’s so bleeping insecure she can’t go a day without editing herself or her baby. The fact she can’t take her eyes off Matt because the minute she does she knows she’ll have slid into some other girls DMs/knickers. I would actually feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a bleep. But you reap what you sew Truffs. Awaiting the absolutely fiasco that will be Easter Sunday!

Reactions: 48
The dick posted that jibberish “drem” and then deleted it so it would look like we are all just randomly slagging delo off again like when Claire meadows came on.
The Boulder doesn’t realise when you quote someone’s post regardless of it being deleted we can still see it when someone replies to it.
Thing is when I typed drem at first it autocorrected to dream. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
😂 well just popping on here for a quick scan hasn’t disappointed!

7 month old baby eating steak has literally finished me off and I’m dead- just picturing my 4 month old when she gets a bit bigger sat there with a glass of red wine and enjoying a nice fillet with me and my piece of gammon!

And Kate, nice of you to drop by. I’m indeed very jealous of gym fit mat... like it must be pure joy having a fella who needs a step up to use the bog. Nah seriously, I wouldn’t touch your bloke with a barge pole, dipped his bread stick in too much hummus that one. You’re safe, my foof lit declares itself out of business at the thought of him.

You absolute Fanny wipe
🤣🤣🤣🤣 femme fresh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had to double take because I thought her foot was on backwards.
Like when her so called mum put her baby grow on the wrong way 🤣🤣

“Gym fit fella” nah pack it in. He buys T-shirt’s that are 2 sizes smaller to make him look bigger. What we saying 9-10 years?
12-18 months more like 🤣🤣

She’s like thrush isn’t she one irritating bleep

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve had a day off lads and took the kiddy to the park but I can’t believe I’ve missed the one and only KHM on tattle again. She really needs to get her money back from mind pt I thought he cured her from coming on ‘that website’. Either that or she didn’t make her bed this morning.

Anyway this morning when I woke up I meant to tell you all I had a drem about KHM and the wee man but I’ve only gone and forgotten it now havent I? Oh well it probably wasn’t as interesting as my catch up on here has been 🤣

Reactions: 21
I dunno why you trolls don’t believe her running time.

I saw her doing hurdles this morning in Arrowe Park and she’s very agile:

97D5B09D-8E9A-4521-923C-4686A2A2D632.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
View attachment 511124
UJane bolts stats. Averaging 2 runs per week but can suddenly smash 10km in 55 minutes. What is the bleeping point in lying 🤣
Sorry are we all glossing over the fact she’s done a total of 13 runs??? Managing to go from stumbling round the block with Max tied to her midriff to 10k in less than an hour? After just thirteen times? Come onnnnn how gullible does she think we are 😂😂😂 U-Jane Bolt she is not!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
A day off to decorate a kids room and it kicks off! I have given my kid steak from 6 months old and she eats everything we eat, chunky roll filled baby, my favourite. Just settling down with my gammon to watch tv, cracking up at the descriptions of weiner winky

• Haha
Reactions: 17
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Not only does he look like a 2 foot elf, he looks like one of them fellas whos conversation is absolutely shite because they have literally no layers/nothing about them.

I bet he’s one of them you say “you ok Matt” and he’s like “YA.” And that’s the end of conversation 🤣
Imagine the convos between truff and Delo...bleeping both ********, I'm surprised they can pay bills.

Guarantee they barely speak a word glued to their phones whilst Delo slyly inboxes some insta slags

Just thinking of the whole 10km scenario- just thinking what chez thinks. Surely she is buzzing off her!
Not a bleeping chance she ran 10 in an hour, I bet my life she ran 2k of it and got Delo to drive really slow (via costa for large lattee and muffin) along the coast to make it legit on strava. 😫

Reactions: 15
If I hadn’t had one too many whispering angels outside with the girls I’d work out her running average. Cos what she says sounds like I’ll be running a marathon tomorrow

Reactions: 8
So in a week truff has turned into Mo Farrah, little troliff is master baker, delo still hates her & from the fake account a 7 month old baby is Salt bae?? But has troliff got a bastard Peggy yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Slightly off topic... but her use of emojis winds me the duck up. Why does she feel the need to constantly use ‘😂 ✌
Nothing you do Kate, I repeat NOTHING you do, is remotely funny in the context that you think it is.
Stink bomb 💣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You only have to look at the map and the breaks in the lines/little off track bits to see that they pause when they stop 😂😂😂 absolutely dying inside for her.

Don’t understand why is obsessed with making out she’s a fast runner. Doesn’t make her any better of a person? No one thinks she’s cool because she’s fast 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.