Katie Hayes #64 I am UJane Bolt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Opening a pile of gifted parcels for work...but she's not an influenza so what job is she opening them for?

Reactions: 22
Super invested in this girl. No clue who she is but after 22 hours reading these threads, I hopped on her Instagram to see her for reals. I have one question......
does she actually just continually throw clothes at her child throughout “got my child dressed today” videos? I don’t really understand why she is doing this?
And also- could you be arsed to do that though? Like everything must take friggin ages.
DEM VIDEOS GOTTA STOP GIRL. Like I watched a few and I was like “hmmm how it gonna end!? What’s going to happen!?....Oh wait, nope, ya just chucked clothing items at a defenceless child and got da kid dressed, again”

• Haha
Reactions: 70
She wonders why everyone thinks she’s an entitled selfish prick and then she posts a story about how hard her job opening parcels is, and proves everyone right.

Reactions: 33
And now she’s gone on a blocking spree 🤣🤣 me and my mate have cried laughing. My mates gutted she cant buzz off her anymore
She won’t even post that message crying troll because she knows a lot of women will think the same and have no sympathy for her

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Wasn’t Katie supposed to have done another live in March with the Parent baby coach (whatever her name was)?
Considering the first live went to tit I wonder if Katie was binned off?

Reactions: 29
What gets me about these companys she wouldnt dare put her hand in her pocket n buy from these small companies so why do they gift her instead of gifting loyal people who constantly buy off them I think its proper ratty behaviour from both sides I would never gift some one sutton of they had never baugh of me and for them gifting her n not a loyal customer again ratty makes me fume 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Her actions of blocking to your very fair message, sums her up as a woman. I pity her child when she's in school, she is making a huge rod for her own back. The poor kid will end up being isolated due to her antics and manor.

Reactions: 31
Her actions of blocking to your very fair message, sums her up as a woman. I pity her child when she's in school, she is making a huge rod for her own back. The poor kid will end up being isolated due to her antics and manor.
She should of addressed it and apologised for her choice of words. Act like a grown up rather than a spoilt child who throws her toys out the pram any time she’s called out for anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She should of addressed it and apologised for her choice of words. Act like a grown up rather than a spoilt child who throws her toys out the pram any time she’s called out for anything.
Definitely. She has no brain capacity nor thought to even do it.

Reactions: 14
Definitely. She has no brain capacity nor thought to even do it.
Thing is tho, if she bothered to proof read or double check anything she might of thought ‘hmm that’s a bit offensive’ but she’s so erratic and spur of the moment that she just does whatever she wants when she wants. And that’s reflected in her piss poor decision making and she never accepts responsibility. Like I was just in disbelief at that comment this morning where she referred to lockdown easing as being ‘life before it was taken’. What the duck? She’s gone about her daily life without a care in the world for anyone else whilst 1000s of people have died of Covid. So who is she to complain?

Reactions: 30
Thing is tho, if she bothered to proof read or double check anything she might of thought ‘hmm that’s a bit offensive’ but she’s so erratic and spur of the moment that she just does whatever she wants when she wants. And that’s reflected in her piss poor decision making and she never accepts responsibility. Like I was just in disbelief at that comment this morning where she referred to lockdown easing as being ‘life before it was taken’. What the duck? She’s gone about her daily life without a care in the world for anyone else whilst 1000s of people have died of Covid. So who is she to complain?
Not a chance would she have thought on if it was going to offend anyone, she never had before.

She isn’t bright enough to even realise she’s an absolutely disgustingly shallow truck shaped fucker who constantly rubs people up the wrong way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Wasn’t Katie supposed to have done another live in March with the Parent baby coach (whatever her name was)?
Considering the first live went to tit I wonder if Katie was binned off?
Professional Ma thank you very much

she was obviously a div aswell. I can’t imagine what It was that made her think Kate seems like a normal, grounded human that would make a good and relatable co host. Stupid cow saw follower numbers and that’s all. Wouldn’t trust her anymore than Kate based on that alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her teeth look like my bathroom tiles
They look they are getting worse the gaps are getting bigger by the day

Not a chance would she have thought on if it was going to offend anyone, she never had before.

She isn’t bright enough to even realise she’s an absolutely disgustingly shallow truck shaped fucker who constantly rubs people up the wrong way.
Followed by a infertility is not a joke post.
Just proves everything she posts if for likes or for show not a genuine thought in her head that one bet her head is just full of used cotton buds and dry shampoo

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Girlies you know if you report someone for breaking covid rules can they find out who reported them? Cos am I duck listening to my universal credit neighbour having a party when I’m bleeping knackered from none stop working

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.